Donald Trump is a nut

Asylum Escapee

It's becoming pretty clear that the only way Trump will lose is if they manage to bribe cheat and rig him out of the nomination.

Apparently it's legal to straight up bribe delegates to vote for you. See Ted giving away nice vacations. Nice system, Colorado. Gee, wonder if it's a coincidence they changed their system after Trump started winning polls.

Pretty sure Trump could effortlessly win the general if he had the party supporting him. Makes you wonder what their agenda is.

Michael Corleone.

Both the republican and democrat party as I've said are corrupt. People say oh yeah well this ones less corrupt. No they are both corrupt and they both suck.

Im just waiting to see the Bernie supporters flock to Hillary who represents everything they hate. Granted a nice portion of them won't vote Hillary but :lol:

DeletedUser118618

Mind you Americans, the choice you have is no choice.

Accept the reality and that would be a good start to improve the shit hole you live in, although destruction is inevitable.

You cheered for an invasion in Iraq, you cheered for an invasion in Afghanistan. Your opinions are controlled to an extent that is unimaginable.

You are humans but still worse than sheep.

DeletedUser

Mind you Americans, the choice you have is no choice.

Accept the reality and that would be a good start to improve the shit hole you live in, although destruction is inevitable.

You cheered for an invasion in Iraq, you cheered for an invasion in Afghanistan. Your opinions are controlled to an extent that is unimaginable.

You are humans but still worse than sheep.

Overgeneralization.

DeletedUser

Truth be told:

[spoil]
hOrjcXZ9icLZu.gif
[/spoil]

Asylum Escapee

everal fellow classmates who asked that their names not be used described the young Cruz with words like “abrasive,” “intense,” “strident,” “crank,” and “arrogant.” Four independently offered the word “creepy,” with some pointing to Cruz’s habit of donning a paisley bathrobe and walking to the opposite end of their dorm’s hallway where the female students lived.

Asylum Escapee

Mazin’s tweet provides further proof of a fact amply documented in earlier articles: that Cruz, aside from being a chronic wanker, was intensely unpopular in college. As Patricia Murphy noted in a Daily Beast article:
everal fellow classmates who asked that their names not be used described the young Cruz with words like “abrasive,” “intense,” “strident,” “crank,” and “arrogant.” Four independently offered the word “creepy,” with some pointing to Cruz’s habit of donning a paisley bathrobe and walking to the opposite end of their dorm’s hallway where the female students lived.
This is just the beginning. If Cruz becomes the Republican nominee, we’ll likely hear more about his off-putting college behavior.

Michael Corleone.

Lets not forget the fact that he has yet to file a defamation lawsuit against National Enquirer, nor reject the entire story. Hes a scumbag married to goldman sachs (literally). And he has the nerve to play the anti establishment card because he isn't liked. Funny, he takes a lot of corporate donations for being an anti establishment guy.

Its sad cause I actually prefer Trump over him.

Asylum Escapee

I guess it's just a coincidence that in most of his wins, he got about 20% higher share of the vote that any polls indicated. Seriously sketchy guy. I'm just not buying his 70% to 14% win in Utah, especially given what I've heard from people I know there. Polls had cruz just under 50%.

Michael Corleone.

Establishment is putting all their resources into Ted. And it will be glorious when he gets slaughtered in the general election. I am voting libertarian.

Asylum Escapee

Ted is great at winning states that didn't vote, those are his best 'wins' by far. I think he showed a lot of people what a piece of trash he is after he gloated over Colorado. He's lost a lot of support from conservatives who actually believe in stuff like democracy and fairness.