Donald Trump is a nut

Michael Corleone.

Hillary has been doing it her entire political career. If shes elected I hope shes a 1 term and out deal when people realize shes the epitome of a wall street puppet and continues to destabilize the Middle East

Asylum Escapee

One good thing at least is that this election cycle puts to rest any idea that politifact is an actual unbiased fact checking site.

445f08f967208b2e7712eb05000956d6.png

I mean, did they expect Trump to go into detail about the different sections of wall being built at different times? What does it matter when they were built, its 13k miles. end of story.

DeletedUser

Hillary has been doing it her entire political career. If shes elected I hope shes a 1 term and out deal when people realize shes the epitome of a wall street puppet and continues to destabilize the Middle East

That's actually a pretty strong point.

As for Trump I still can't buy into his wall because honestly there is no way to quantify a wall as a deterrent. To publicize it as such just isn't true until we start working with a real metric to do so--- which is near impossible for a number of factors.

Asylum Escapee

I haven't found anything substantial regarding that, but feel free to link something.

But, Russia has always desired to work with the US rather than against it. I'm convinced that's a good idea. So there would be some incentive there. Doesn't come close to proving anything, of course.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Generally your not going to.

. . .What concerns me the most is that saying Mexico will end up with the bill. Which I can almost guarantee that it will not be the case. If the dollar is based on trust from varying factors of domestic and abroad— sooner or later we will pay for it.With that said, consider the relationship between Putin & Trump. And if Putin is as intelligent as they say he is— Putin is merely buying whatever stock Trump has left in his own name to further manipulate and leverage any possible outcome of a Trump Whitehouse.
When voting for Trump, It may as well mean your voting for Putin. . .

Combined with this: Trump, "The Dollar is going to Hell."

Read between the lines?

[video=youtube_share;eq1FIvUHtt0]https://youtu.be/eq1FIvUHtt0[/video]

#protégé

DeletedUser105718

He's not actually going to build a wall.

Are you people really that dimwitted?

Neither is he some big assed racist. He's against illegal immigration, that's all. There's a bunch of Mexicans that support him cuz they're also against it.

DeletedUser

Trump may not be a racist, but he obviously tolerates it as to not upset his most loyal base. He "represents" the GOP; He needs the bible belt; Demographics; Statistics; History; Sociology; Polls. Hence pandering. Hence the republican hesitation to deal with him as they thought they were done with the race card and what it already did to their party from 2008 to 2012...

Trump can't compete on foreign affairs. While the French pwn. #thanksforthatstatuebtw&helpingusbeatthebritish

Source: I'm a human supremacist & cosmopolitan lover of British dry humor.

I also like dogs.

And turtles.

Asylum Escapee

That KKK thing is just some bullshit, Hillary Clinton hasn't disavowed after 45 days, she was endorsed by an actual current KKK leader.

And Trump did disavow that guy multiple times publicly both before and after that interview, I don't see why we shouldn't just take his statement that he didn't hear the question properly at face value. Those mics aren't the best. Ask anyone in the industry.

DeletedUser

Clinton has yet to address the unexpected new endorsement, but some analysts say Quigg's statements seem "suspect."
"Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,” Brian Levin, a former New York police officer who is director of the Centre for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, told the Telegraph. “The timing seems suspect. I think this is a function of not wanting to undermine the Trump campaign.”

In politics there is the saying, "I won't even entertain them/her/him by answer/acknowledging the question."

As for the mics, if they're good enough to catch Durst they're good enough to be the best with what we got.

Plus the whole statement about mics in Trumps case is irrelevant since they were in the same room.... feet from eachother... in an interview... the mics are meant for the cameras/viewers. They don't actually amplify their voices in realtime. What I think he was referring to were these. Which in some interviews are put in the ear opposite of the one you can see as the interviewer is given direction from the control room. It is usually frowned upon if the interviewee uses them ... for obvious reasons I would hope I wouldn't have to explain...

Trump:
"I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."

The thing I look at here is why have you dealt with him in the past/present at all? Why entertain it? Who would care? You can't exactly stop someone from endorsing you, but you can decide whether or not to draw attention to it. Before he was ever in the presidential race he had to disavow the KKK? Why?

Trump isn't a businessman, he is a broker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asylum Escapee

The more I watch him talk at rallies, the less he looks like the racist jerk the media paints him as. Lots of dishonesty in covering what he says. For all his talk of walls, there's talk of big beautiful gates, which the media always cuts off.