Donkey declares on Britan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Here are the latest stats..23-7 ..things may have started going donkey's side?
Side 1:
Tribes: Donkey
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Britan Briton
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 7
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 125,106
Side 2: 33,143
Difference: 91,963

image.php

DeletedUser

For the last time, Briton is in no way affiliated with Donkey anymore.

Ah.... the blind panic stage

Anyway, pointless arguing about it. You have your opinion and I have mine. Let's leave it at that shall we?

LOL ... You want an external forums NAP? You don't want to get flamed for silly comments? Do you want to boast about your external forums "flaming defeated defence" (FDD) rating and how its really, really good now because you are getting "hammered" in the external forums?

Your "opinion" seems to be that if your ODD goes up (at all) you are getting "hammered". When questioned on your opinion, your explanation is that, basically "Its all relative."

By your reasoning, anyone with ODD of 1 who gets ODD of 2 overnight should be regarded as an ODD god for weathering all of the "hammering" that has doubled their ODD so quickly.

While ODD might increase for a player, very often it is because the tribe has supported the player. Assuming someone in your tribe supported you, the meteoric </sarcasm> rise in your ODD ranking is probably partly attributable to your tribemates also letting their troops die in your villages.

So, taking into account that you are letting other people's troops die in your villages, your ODD rise is not that impressive and in no way is as a result of "hammering", relative or not.

As previously suggested: "Think before you post."

(Hint: Don't post)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah.... the blind panic stage

LOL ... You want an external forums NAP? You don't want to get flamed for silly comments? Do you want to boast about your external forums "flaming defeated defence" (FDD) rating and how its really, really good now because you are getting "hammered" in the external forums?

Your "opinion" seems to be that if your ODD goes up (at all) you are getting "hammered". When questioned on your opinion, your explanation is that, basically "Its all relative."

By your reasoning, anyone with ODD of 1 who gets ODD of 2 overnight should be regarded as an ODD god for weathering all of the "hammering" that has doubled their ODD so quickly.

While ODD might increase for a player, very often it is because the tribe has supported the player. Assuming someone in your tribe supported you, the meteoric </sarcasm> rise in your ODD ranking is probably partly attributable to your tribemates also letting their troops die in your villages.

So, taking into account that you are letting other people's troops die in your villages, your ODD rise is not that impressive and in no way is as a result of "hammering", relative or not.

As previously suggested: "Think before you post."

(Hint: Don't post)

LOL! Good grief capacitor. Did you actually read my posts or are you just going off for the hell of it?

I mentioned my ODD going up as a result of being attacked, not as some godly idol to be worshipped. What's more, I mentioned it sarcastically (you do know what sarcasm is, don't you?) and put smilies at the end of the sentence (you do know what smilies are, don't you?), and as far as your hint is concerned ...

RTFS

Oh, and PS, not that it has anything to do with my posts or your response, the vast majority of the troops that died in my villages and resulted in my jump in ODD were home-grown by yours truly, not my tribe mates. Perhaps you should find out the facts before you go spouting about how i'm riding a wave created by my tribe.

DeletedUser

Then tell me, if you're so into the whole home grown thing, why is it that OwP got ANOTHER circ mail asking for forgiveness (I'd personally say begging for it) and asking for help against Donkey? I thought you guys could handle it from what you're trying to come off as. :icon_confused: which is it? Do you need help or do you got it?

Once again, OwP basically says STFU and GTFO

DeletedUser

Then tell me, if you're so into the whole home grown thing, why is it that OwP got ANOTHER circ mail asking for forgiveness (I'd personally say begging for it) and asking for help against Donkey? I thought you guys could handle it from what you're trying to come off as. :icon_confused: which is it? Do you need help or do you got it?

Once again, OwP basically says STFU and GTFO

Can you show me where I 'BEGGED' for support, or anything else for that matter? I got hit, hit hard, and nobled. I dealt with it and moved on. I don't beg, not for anyone or anything.

You know what ... FFS! This is like a kindergarten playground at lunch time! 'My marbles are bigger than yours!'. Sheesh, forget it. I'll just watch from the sidelines. Continue .....

thermopylae

Fr33zr's OD went from 2 to 119427 in a few days...though that isn't a lot by your standards it is a 60000x increase. If a 60000x increase in ODD doesn't count as a hammering, I don't know what does.

The fact that our tribe could afford to send thousands of troops to go die in fr33zr's village as capacitor claims says something about the effectiveness of Donkey's assault.

We aren't trying to come off as able to defeat Donkey though. That isn't realistic as they have already conquered at least 25 villages from us. We'd like help because we need it.

Just my 2 cents

DeletedUser

Fr33zr's OD went from 2 to 119427 in a few days...though that isn't a lot by your standards it is a 60000x increase. If a 60000x increase in ODD doesn't count as a hammering, I don't know what does.

It doesn't count as hammering because the starting point was TWO. For the love of Athena, you really want to brag about that? In other words, this is the very first time he's ever been attacked.

The fact that our tribe could afford to send thousands of troops to go die in fr33zr's village as capacitor claims says something about the effectiveness of Donkey's assault.

Sure does. It says that they are killing off thousands of troops.

We aren't trying to come off as able to defeat Donkey though. That isn't realistic as they have already conquered at least 25 villages from us. We'd like help because we need it.

This says so much right here. If you had been smart, you would have played better early on, instead of nobling barbs all over the place. If you had any skill you wouldn't be killing off thousands of troops when you're obviously so spread thin that you've lost many villages already. You'd be focusing on dodging and sniping, and preparing to mount a counter attack. You need more than help.

DeletedUser

Hi guys. I think everyone has got the wrong idea here. This isn't really a war, it's more of an invasion, we have had no real retaliation to speak of and whilst I can imagine their support forums going crazy, we have been ridiculously calm. Well played on you guys for nobling back the villages we nobled from yourselves, but at the end of the day, like has been previously said, we have a bottomless pit of resources to dip into which is why this is a matter of when, not if you get wiped out.

It has already started happening and all that was needed was to clear the first waves of defence, we were not aware of how big Britons/Britans losses were on the first offensive, but obviously they must have been significant enough to be requesting help off Tribes around, which is not particularly impressive in itself.

thermopylae

Spearfighter, please read my post more carefully and get some actual factual information before you argue.

you really want to brag about that?
He's bragging about how he killed so many of your troops on his own with only 15k points, not that he had 2 OD to begin with.

Sure does. It says that they are killing off thousands of troops
I never said that thousands of troops were sent. I was making the point that either fr33zr didn't get much support or Donkey's attack is ineffective.

If you had been smart, you would have played better early on, instead of nobling barbs all over the place. If you had any skill you wouldn't be killing off thousands of troops when you're obviously so spread thin that you've lost many villages already. You'd be focusing on dodging and sniping, and preparing to mount a counter attack.
Most of us didn't "noble barbs all over the place". We are a rim tribe and most of us haven't played for very long so logically we're smaller than you. We have sniped tens of trains and dodged hundreds of times. We can't mount a counter attack because Donkey is so far away and so much larger. Please get your facts straight.

DeletedUser

qft

Thanks for proving my point about just how few points it takes to reach the "hammering" ranking.

The fact that our tribe could afford to send thousands of troops to go die in fr33zr's village as capacitor claims...

Would you like to show me where I said this, or did you just make it up?

What I actually said was "Assuming someone in your tribe supported [Fr33zr]..".

I mean, if I knew that someone was supporting Fr33zr, with something like the amounts of troops that were posted in your internal forums, that would imply that I had access to them and that would seem wrong to use that against you, so I just went with the conventional assumptions about tribes supporting members.

But Fr33zr subsequently confirmed that your tribe does not really like to support its members (or is it just Fr33zr?):

...the vast majority of the troops that died in my villages and resulted in my jump in ODD were home-grown by yours truly, not my tribe mates....

Now, Fr33zr made the same mistake as you thermo:

...Perhaps you should find out the facts before you go spouting about how i'm riding a wave created by my tribe.

so the same information above applies to him as to you.

He however, has seen the error of his ways:

...Sheesh, forget it. I'll just watch from the sidelines...

And we'll all see if he is a person that can keep his word or not. As for you, I've modified some of his advice for you:

Good grief thermopylae. Did you actually read his posts or are you just going off for the hell of it? Stop making us look bad.

As for Fr33zr, yes, I read your posts which is why I replied to what you said and asserted.

I mentioned my ODD going up as a result of being attacked, not as some godly idol to be worshipped.

I'm glad to see that you are doing your best to back down from your ridiculous statement about being "hammered" and thus rising to 299 in the ODD rankings. Leaving the forums was the wisest move you could make, but you delayed too long and posted too much on the way out....

You didn't mention being a god, you just applied such interesting perspectives on your situation as:

Ummm, well, let's see, a chopper with a mini-gun could be considered to be 'hammering on' someone who's standing fighting back with a .338 Lapua rifle, but at the same time a one armed man with a .22 pistol could be considered to be 'hammering on' someone fighting back with a plastic fork, no?...

except those coulourful analogies grossly overstate your circumstances as thermo has so helpfully demonstrated by saying how many extra ODD points you acquired "in a few days".

As for your self-serving attempts to explain your post:

...What's more, I mentioned it sarcastically ....

You tried this excuse last time as well.

Erm, ok, I guess the sarcasm wasn't noticable enough?

It didn't work then and it does not work now. Maybe you just are not good at it.

----------
PS: Sorry Ele, about the previous double post. I've bundled it all up into one this time.

DeletedUser

I didn't say I was 'leaving the forums' (Gee, here it comes again ... wait for it .... YES!!! ... RTFS!), I said I would watch from the sidelines, but seeing as you are testing the waters at becoming the epitome of a forum troll, I decided to make another post. I mean I can't help but feel sorry for someone who just can't seem to understand my plain English posts.

And people wonder why these declarations end up degenerating into a mud-slinging match ... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I knew you could not keep your word and "...watch from the sidelines."

Maybe you should read what you put on the screen. huh?

thermopylae

Jesus...do I need to have a lawyer write my posts? I'll try to clarify even more.

your tribemates also letting their troops die in your villages.
You suggested that most of fr33zr's ODD was a result of tribal support. Considering his ODD, we would have had to send thousands of troops to his villages.

the conventional assumptions about tribes supporting members.
Most members are under attack. Support has been a bit difficult.

In case you have forgotten, the topic is Donkey's war with Britan. All this flaming, counter-flaming, and counter-counter flaming is a bit off topic.

Donkey has now gained a village inside the Britan cluster and suspicions about spies are dividing the tribe.

DeletedUser

He's bragging about how he killed so many of your troops on his own with only 15k points, not that he had 2 OD to begin with.

Actually, it was you who was boasting, and it was about his 60,000 fold increase in ODD. Now, if he had started with 100k ODD then sure, I'd say that it was evidence that he was getting "hammered." But his ODD was TWO, so the 60,000 fold increase isn't really anything so remarkable. It just shows that he's being attacked for the very first time.

I never said that thousands of troops were sent.

You premised the suggestion.

Most of us didn't "noble barbs all over the place".

TWstats say otherwise. Out of 207 conquers, 83 were player conquers, and several of those were your own inactives. I'd say that constitutes nobling barbs all over the place.

We are a rim tribe and most of us haven't played for very long so logically we're smaller than you.

First of all, I'm not in DONKEY, I just hate to see BS. Secondly, I'm also on the rim. But that doesn't change anything. Being on the rim doesn't excuse piss-poor play.

We have sniped tens of trains

Then lets see some reports.

and dodged hundreds of times.

Which means that your ODD shouldn't be increasing significantly. But according to your boasting, and according to twstats your ODD is nearly quadrupled in the past week. So obviously you must not be doing a whole lot of dodging after all.

We can't mount a counter attack because Donkey is so far away

You should just stop. First of all, they aren't that far away. They are right next to you. Second, even if they were that far away, all the more reason that you shouldn't be wasting your troops stacking villages. Especially considering this next comment:

and so much larger

Size doesn't matter. If you think it does, you should ask people from the tribe ~LOH~ how much size mattered back when I only had a single village and I single handedly caused the dissolution of their tribe. Oh yeah, that's right, you can't ask them, because they're all gone.

Please get your facts straight.

I have them straight. Perhaps you need to get your game skills straight. :lol:

DeletedUser

Jesus...do I need to have a lawyer write my posts? I'll try to clarify even more.

Actually, you'd probably be better not to post at all.

You suggested that most of fr33zr's ODD was a result of tribal support. Considering his ODD, we would have had to send thousands of troops to his villages.

You really don't know how to play the game, do you? Gaining 120K ODD wouldn't be terribly difficult. You stack a single village with three D villages worth of support, and do you know how many troops you can kill? Enough to reach that 120k ODD mark. I guess your guy is running out of troops already, eh? Looks like he never had many to begin with.

Most members are under attack. Support has been a bit difficult.

Awww, poor baby.

DeletedUser

No, you don't need a lawyer, just don't make up stories.

If I have facts, I'll state them. If I'm making assumptions, I'll be honest about that. I was quite clear about making an assumption that Fr33zr was being supported. Numbers of troops were not even raised by me. Go and read the post. I'll not be as rude to suggest it the way that Fr33zr does.

Fr33zr has confirmed he got some support. Hence my assumption is now proven.

He also has a bet each way by indicating that most of the troops that died were his own, and you have also confirmed that your tribe is having a bit of trouble supporting.

I guess this would explain the following departures since war was declared:

stella77 Left 12th February 2010 - 16:00
Gringo31 Left 12th February 2010 - 10:00
FreeHugz Left 12th February 2010 - 04:00 and rimmed
sasano Left 11th February 2010 - 01:00
Striga Joined 09th February 2010 - 16:00
charge and die Left 09th February 2010 - 16:00
joes1990 Left 09th February 2010 - 13:00
Striga Left 07th February 2010 - 22:00
THE MAOU Left 07th February 2010 - 16:00 and deleted

Striga seems to be in an out. A bit indecisive. He joined from your Academy (ooops, that other tribe that is supposedly not your academy even though they say they are...) just as war was declared. I guess he saw what was going on and ran. He then realised he was a target anyway and I guess he thought he may as well go back.

I'm sure you don't think he's a spy.

Pandoras Army also joined you after war was declared, from a tribe that nobody thinks is your academy, so I guess that makes him/her a pretty big suspect as a spy.

Other people that suspiciously joined you just before the war include MaJellins, but he came from your academy Briton, newsenator, charge and die (who has now suspiciously left) and YespeshYua99

I guess the only other question that might be posed is:

"Why would Donkey take a whole stack of villages off one player, then let him noble them back, but not let that happen for other players. Are they just trying to provide cover for a spy who then calls out for support while Donkey attacks elsewhere?"

Surely not....

DeletedUser

Can you show me where I 'BEGGED' for support, or anything else for that matter? I got hit, hit hard, and nobled. I dealt with it and moved on. I don't beg, not for anyone or anything.

You know what ... FFS! This is like a kindergarten playground at lunch time! 'My marbles are bigger than yours!'. Sheesh, forget it. I'll just watch from the sidelines. Continue .....

first off, the action of others within a tribe generally affect the whole tribes image and as thus, if one guy begs for help for his tribe, it makes it look like the tribe sent him for help.

Second, you are speaking in defense for your tribe, thus when someone messes up your tribes image, it affects your image as well.

Third, by you, I meant your tribe. I'm degrading your tribe as a whole and that includes you.

Fourth, this is on topic, we are discussing how you and britan sucks because you can't handle donkey at all. This IS WHAT PROPOGANDA (possible spelling error) IS ABOUT! welcome to the global forums

finally,

drpachinko today at 02:15
I know that when I put letters and words together to make sentences before some of you were insulted. So this time I have decided to threaten you with the wraith of poseidon. Thats correct I might decide to randomly put in some ascii art in this mail to. I'm not talking about Simely faces, I might bless you with some swords or dragons.

Maybe you should respond by telling me that I am a noob, or that you find my circular mails insulting. Apparently your just to scared to attack donkey. I guess you have a nap with them, I bet you have a nap with every large tribe on this world. Good luck with that, Please retaliate to this circular mail by sending attacks at me. :)

Oh and for those of you who got confused last time, this is a circular mail. As if I would actually spend the time to write to each of you individually. Copy paste FTW!!!!

Also pls forward all complaints about this email to [player]googleberry[/player] ( I hope this was less tedious for you)

<3 <3 <3 <3 Pls scrl dwn to check out all the copy paste work i did <3 <3 <3 <3

I put them in spoilers cause its waayyy cooler that way
____________________________.,od88888888888bo,.___ ____________________
________________________.d888888888888888888888 888__________________
____________________.d8888888888888888888888888888 888b.______________
__________________.d888888888888888888888888888888 888888d.___________
______________.d888888888888888jackass888888888888 8888888___________
_______________d8888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888__________
______________d88888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888_________
_____________d888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888_________
_____________8888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888_________
_____________8888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888__________
_____________8888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888__________
_____________Y888888888888888888888888888888888888 88888888P__________
_____________"8888888888P'___"Y8888888888P"____"Y8 88888888"____________
______________88888888P________Y88888888P________Y 88888888___________
______________Y8888888__________]888888P__________8888888P___________
_______________Y888888__________d888888b__________ 888888P____________
________________Y88888b________d88888888b________d 88888P_____________
_________________Y888888b.___.d88888888888b.___.d8 88888________________
__________________Y8888888888888888P_Y888888888888 8888_______________
___________________888888888888888P___Y88888888888 888________________
___________________"8888888888888[_____]888888888888"________________
______________________"Y888888888888888888888888P" ___________________
___________________________"Y88888888888888P"_____ ___________________
________________________888b__Y8888888888P__d888__ ___________________
________________________"888b______________d888"__ ___________________
_________________________Y888bo.________.od888P___ ___________________
__________________________Y888888888888888888P____ ___________________
___________________________"Y88888888888888P"_____ ___________________
_____________________________"Y8888888888P"_______ ___________________
_____d8888bo.__________________"Y888888P"_________ _________.od888b____
____888888888bo.__________________""""____________ ______.od8888888____
____"88888888888b.________________________________ ___.od888888888[____
____d8888888888888bo._____________________________ _.od888888888888___
__d88888888888888888888bo._____________________.od 8888888888888888b__
__]888888888888888888888888bo.____________.od88888888 88888888888888b=
__888888888P"_"Y888888888888888bo._____.od88888888 888888P"_"Y888888P=_
___Y8888P"___________"Y888888888888bd888888888888P "____________"Y8P__
_____""___________________"Y8888888888888888P"____ ___________________
____________________________.od8888888888bo.______ ___________________
________________________.od888888888888888888bo.__ ___________________
____________________.od8888888888P"__"Y8888888888b o._________________
_________________.od8888888888P"________"Y88888888 88bo.______________
_____________.od88888888888P"______________"Y88888 888888bo.__________
___.od888888888888888888P"____________________"Y88 88888888888888bo.__
__Y8888888888888888888P"_________________________" Y8888888888888888b=
__888888888888888888P"____________________________ "Y8888888888888888=
___"Y888888888888888______________________________ _"Y88888888888888P=
________""Y8888888P_______________________________ ___"Y888888P"______
___________"Y8888P________________________________ _____Y888P"________
______________""__________________________________ ______"""__________

8888:::8888888888888888888888888......
8888::::::8888888888888888888888888888..
..88::::::::888:::8888888888888888888888888...
88888888::::8:::::::::::88888888888888888888..
888.8::888888::::::::::::::::::88888888888...888..
.88::::88888888::::m::::::::::88888888888....8
888888888888888888:M:::::::::::8888888888888....
88888888888888888888::::::::::::M88888888888888...
8888888888888888888888:::::::::M8888888888888888..
8888888888888888888888:::::::M888888888888888888
8888888888888888::88888::::::M88888888888888888888
88888888888888888:::88888:::::M888888888888888...8 888
88888888888888888:::88888:::::M::;o*M*o;888888888. ...88..
88888888888888888:::8888::::M::::::::::::88888888. ......8.
88888888888888888::::88:::::M:;:::::::::::88888888 8........
8888888888888888888:::8::::::M::aAa::::::::M888888 8888.......8
88...8888888888::88::::8::::M:::::::::::::88888888 8888888.8888
88..88888888888:::8:::::::::M::::::::::;::88:88888 888888888888..
8..8888888888888:::::::::::M::"@@@@@"::::8w8888888 888888888...
88888888888:888::::::::::M:::::"@a@":::::M8i888888 888888888...
.8888888888::::88:::::::::M88:::::::::::::M88z8888 8888888888888...
8888888888:::::8:::::::::M88888:::::::::MM888!8888 88888888888888..
888888888:::::8:::::::::M8888888MAmmmAMVMM888*8888 8888...88888
888888.M:::::::::::::::M888888888:::::::MM88888888 888888...8888888
8888...M::::::::::::::M88888888888::::::MM88888888 8888888....88888
.888...M:::::::::::::M8888888888888M:::::mM8888888 88888888....8888
..888..M::::::::::::M8888:888888888888::::m::Mm888 88.888888...8888
...88..M::::::::::::8888:88888888888888888::::::Mm 8...88888...888.
...88..M::::::::::8888M::88888::888888888888:::::: :Mm88888....88..
...8...MM::::::::8888M:::8888:::::888888888888:::: ::::Mm8.....4...
.......8M:::::::8888M:::::888:::::::88:::8888888:: ::::::Mm....2...
......88MM:::::8888M:::::::88::::::::8:::::888888: ::M:::::M.......
.....8888M:::::888MM::::::::8:::::::::::M::::8888: :::M::::M.......
....88888M:::::88:M::::::::::8:::::::::::M:::8888: :::::M::M.......
...88 888MM:::888:M:::::::::::::::::::::::M:8888:::::::: :M:.......
...8 88888M:::88::M:::::::::::::::::::::::MM:88:::::::: ::::M......
.....88888M:::88::M::::::::::*88*::::::::::M:88::: :::::::::::M....
....888888M:::88::M:::::::88@@88:::::::::M::88:::: ::::::::M...
....888888MM::88::M:::::::88@@88:::::::::M:::8:::: ::::::::::*8..
....88888..M:::8::MM:::::::::*88*::::::::::M:::::: ::::::::::::88@@.
....8888...MM::::::MM::::::::::::::::::::::MM::::: :::::::::::::88@@.
.....888....M:::::::MM::::::::::::::::::::MM:M:::: ::::::::::::::*8..
.....888....MM:::::::MM::::::::::::::::::MM:::MM:: :::::::::::::::M...
......88.....M::::::::MMM:::::::::::::MMM:::::MM:: ::::::::::MM....
.......88....MM:::::::::MMMMMMMMMMM::::::::MMM:::: ::MMM.....
........88....MM::::::::::::MMMMMMM::::::::::::::M MMMMM.......
.........88...8MM::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :MMMMMM.........
..........8...88MM::::::::::::::::::::::M:::M::::: :::MM...........
..............888MM::::::::::::::::::MM::::::MM::: :::MM...........
.............88888MM:::::::::::::::MMM:::::::mM::: ::MM............
.............888888MM:::::::::::::MMM:::::::::MMM: ::M.............
............88888888MM:::::::::::MMM:::::::::::MM: ::M.............
...........88.8888888M:::::::::MMM::::::::::::::M: ::M.............
...........8..888888.M:::::::MM:::::::::::::::::M: ::M:............
..............888888.M::::::M:::::::::::::::::::M: ::MM............
.............888888..M:::::M:::::::::::::::::::::: ::M:M...........
.............888888..M:::::M:::::::::mad::::::::::::: ::M::M..........
.............88888...M::::::::::::::mad:@:::::::::::: :::M::M.........
............88888...M::::::::::::::mad:@@:::::::::::: ::::M::M........
...........88888...M:::::::::::::::mad:@::::::::::::: :::::M::M.......
..........88888...M:::::m::::::::::mad:::::::::::Mm:: :::::M:::M......
..........8888...M:::::M:::::::::::::::::::::::MM: ::::::M:::M.....
.........8888...M:::::M:::::::::::::::::::::::MMM: :::::::M:::M..
........888....M:::::Mm::::::::::::::::::::::MMM:: :::::::M::::M.
......8888....MM::::Mm:::::::::::::::::::::MMM:::: :::::::m::m:M
.....888......M:::::M::::::::::::::::::::MMM:::::: ::::::M::mm:::M.
..8888.......MM:::::::::::::::::::::::::MM:::::::: :::::mM::MM:::M:
.............M:::::::::::::::::::::::::M:::::::::: :::::mM::MM::::Mm
............MM::::::m::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::M::MM::::MM
............M::::::::M:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::M::M:::::MM
...........MM:::::::::M:::::::::::::M::::::::::::: ::::::::M:M:::MM
...........M:::::::::::M88:::::::::M:::::::::::::: :::::::::MM::MMM
...........M::::::::::::8888888888M::::::::::::::: :::::::::MM::MM.
...........M:::::::::::::88888888M:::::::::::::::: :::::::::M::MM..
...........M::::::::::::::888888M::::::::::::::::: ::::::::M::MM...
...........M:::::::::::::::88888M::::::::::::::::: ::::::::M:MM....
...........M:::::::::::::::::88M:::::::::::::::::: ::::::::MMM.....
...........M:::::::::::::::::::M:::::::::::::::::: ::::::::MMM.....
...........MM:::::::::::::::::M::::::::::::::::::: :::::::MMM......
............M:::::::::::::::::M::::::::::::::::::: :::::::MMM......
............MM:::::::::::::::M:::::::::::::::::::: ::::::MMM.......
.............M:::::::::::::::M:::::::::::::::::::: :::::MMM........
.............MM:::::::::::::M::::::::::::::::::::: ::::MMM.........
..............M:::::::::::::M::::::::::::::::::::: :::MMM..........
..............MM:::::::::::M:::::::::::::::::::::: ::MMM...........
...............M:::::::::::M:::::::::::::::::::::: :MMM ..........
...............MM:::::::::M::::::::::::::::::::::: MMM.............
................M:::::::::M::::::::::::::::::::::M MM..............
................MM:::::::M::::::::::::::::::::::MM M...............
.................MM::::::M:::::::::::::::::::::MMM ................
.................MM:::::M:::::::::::::::::::::MMM. ................
..................MM::::M::::::::::::::::::::MMM.. ................
..................MM:::M::::::::::::::::::::MMM... ................
...................MM::M:::::::::::::::::::MMM.... ................
...................MM:M:::::::::::::::::::MMM..... ................
....................MMM::::::::::::::::::MMM...... ................
....................MM::::::::::::::::::MMM....... ................
.....................M:::::::::::::::::MMM........ ................
....................MM::::::::::::::::MMM......... ................
....................MM:::::::::::::::MMM.......... ................
....................MM::::M:::::::::MMM:.......... ................
....................MM::::MM:::::::MMMM........... ...............
.....................MMM:::::::::::MMM:M.......... ................
.....................mMM:::M:::::::M:M:M.......... ................
......................MM::MMMM:::::::M:M.......... ................
......................MM::MMM::::::::M:M.......... ................
......................mMM::MM::::::::M:M.......... ................
.......................MM::MM:::::::::M:M......... ................
.......................MM::MM::::::::::M:m........ ................
.......................MM:::M:::::::::::MM........ ................
.......................MMM:::::::::::::::M:....... ................
.......................MMM:::::::::::::::M:....... ................
.......................MMM::::::::::::::::M....... ................
.......................MMM::::::::::::::::M....... ................
.......................MMM::::::::::::::::Mm...... ................
........................MM::::::::::::::::MM...... ................
........................MMM:::::::::::::::MM...... ................
.........................MM::::::::::::::MMM...... ................
......................... MMM:::::::::::::MM
.........................MMM:::::::::::::MM....... ................
.........................MMM::::::::::::MM........ ................
..........................MM::::::::::::MM........ ................
..........................MM::::::::::::MM........ ................
..........................MM:::::::::::MM......... ................
.......................... MMM::::::::::MM
..........................MMM::::::::::MM......... ................
...........................MM:::::::::MM.......... ................
...........................MMM::::::::MM.......... ................
...........................MMM::::::::MM.......... ................
............................MM::::::::MM.......... ................
............................MMM::::::MM........... ................
............................MMM::::::MM........... ................
.............................MM::::::MM........... ................
.............................MM::::::MM........... ................
..............................MM:::::MM........... ................
..............................MM:::::MM:.......... ................
..............................MM:::::M:M.......... ................
..............................MM:::::M:M.......... ................
..............................:M:::::::M:......... .................
.............................M:M:::::::M.......... ................
............................M:::M::::::M.......... ................
...........................M::::M::::::M.......... ................
..........................M:::::M:::::::M......... ................

I hope we now can all be friends !

Dirden today at 21:10
here ya go.

This message has been forwarded by Dirden.

Ps this was posted on my iPhone, so excuse all misspellings and grammer fails

DeletedUser

...What did I do wrong?

You made up stories. :-(

Not everything you said was fact. Your opinions were not well founded. You posted "on topic" about the spies in the Donkey v Britan war and then ignored the opportunity to discuss that, so it looks like you are not really wanting to keep it on topic.

You ignored good advice about not posting further, particularly as you don't seem to be able to keep on topic even when you pretend you want to.

Since your tribe seems to be so concerned about mismatches in size at either the tribal or personal level, have you messaged SMILE yet about support against Donkey, or were you thinking of posting how outrageous it is that a 764K tribe should attach an 85K tribe? That's sooooo unfair don't you think? A tribe 9 times bigger attacking a little tribe?

Or maybe you'd say that is not a war, just a "player" thing, so I guess you will be posting about how outrageous it is for a 16K player to take out 2K players. That's an attacker that is 8 times bigger. Sound a bit familiar?

Side 1:
Tribes: Donkey
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Britan Briton (when another tribe tried to pretend to be FRST's academy, FRST attacked them. You guys just accept Briton guys joining you)
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 7
Difference: 23

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156,337
Side 2: 33,143
Difference: 123,194

image.php