Donkeys (RIM) merger!

Ururjay

:p
you will see :)

lol, lol and lol :lol:, hard to say but FRST and inactivity are the onlt responsables of why CoD is nearly dead.

I might left this world soon, as i'm scared of what BD can do to me if they know that i was in CoD :icon_rolleyes:

fadarofthedarkblade

Best of luck boys. i always like to see a strong rim. keeps the core in check and keeps us guessing. Best of luck out there.

DeletedUser

I find this merge cool but It puts me in danger haha!

Well done for donkey, I never expect that.

DeletedUser

Haha, I think you have misunderstood the way this went about. All three tribes had a growing gap between the good and the average players. If any of the three tribes wanted to compete on a world scale then all that extra fluff would have to be cut, it sucks I know, but that is how the game works. Snow had innactives, Donkey had innactives, and Owp had innactives. All three are Rim tribes, and if you have ever played the rim then you know exactly how that works.

And, as far as us 'wanting protection' I am pretty sure we wiped out LMAO, the only tribe that was remotely a threat to us at this time (BORED has been busy elsewhere).

Also, one final note from me: this is a three-way gig, we are all in Donkey simply because they have the best stats.
Nice parge, nice move, i think the western expansion of the core tribes has already been blocked by this merging happened, a very nice move for the rim tribes :)

DeletedUser

Gratz on the consolidartion guys

Last edited by a moderator:

hanibalii

just a quick Q, whose idea was it to copy the last two words from NgW and put them in your tribe name :icon_neutral:

PS. good move on all three tribes part :)

DeletedUser64969

They are Sheep now. :)

I kinda like that name better. You could do a better more funnier profile perhaps.

this is a line from our skype chat while we noticed the name change. Maybe it will give you some humorous ideas for the description. :lol:

[10:08:03 PM] harbinger297: i dont mind sheep, warm clothes, good food, and good sex all from one animal.

welsh?

and you sheep stoles own name so we are going to be you for a couple of days :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

just thought i should mention that the rim merger has started to fall apart :p

it seems as though a few former donkey members decided to leave..rastopak a 600k pointer being the latest.
One of the former donkey baron(gringo) has also left and made a tribe called FKhare (i think we all know what that means :icon_wink: ).
My sources and intution say that the recent flaming in the forum between BORED! and khare might have caused gringo who is known to be a BORED! supporter to leave and also that sheep could be in the next hit list for BORED! as soon as they finish with MOAR (in a year or so).

How this all plays out in the long run we will have to wait and see.

DeletedUser

just thought i should mention that the rim merger has started to fall apart :p

it seems as though a few former donkey members decided to leave..rastopak a 600k pointer being the latest.
One of the former donkey baron(gringo) has also left and made a tribe called FKhare (i think we all know what that means :icon_wink: ).
My sources and intution say that the recent flaming in the forum between BORED! and khare might have caused gringo who is known to be a BORED! supporter to leave and also that sheep could be in the next hit list for BORED! as soon as they finish with MOAR (in a year or so).

How this all plays out in the long run we will have to wait and see.
rofl, you are very funny n00bie ;)
would you please give us an exact date for falling of Sheep?

I never set gringo as baron and till I was leader of Donkey it was ruling and now I decide to come back, so would like to see who wants to mess with my tribe mates to show him how this game is played and how I can give info about thoughts of BORED about other tribes(don't hesitate to send me a PM if you would like to know what you ally think and do to help you to be more powerful ;) )

BORED this is last timje that I see one of you write bad about sheep.

If you want to change my mind you should send 10,000,000 resources to khole in two days and if you fail I happily gives info to other tribes (rofl)

-M A R I O-

I never set gringo as baron and till I was leader of Donkey it was ruling and now I decide to come back, so would like to see who wants to mess with my tribe mates to show him how this game is played and how I can give info about thoughts of BORED about other tribes(don't hesitate to send me a PM if you would like to know what you ally think and do to help you to be more powerful ;) )

If you want to change my mind you should send 10,000,000 resources to khole in two days and if you fail I happily gives info to other tribes (rofl)

Alright firstly kiddo you really have not done anything on this world so dont come in storming around thinking you are kind of w43 when in all actuality i find you to be a joke. Secondly it seems you screwed over a loyal leader in your tribe so good job doing that. Onto the next point all you do is flame all other tribes in this world so if you arent kicked from sheep soon enough i can see sheep getting gang banged due to your actions. If you dont shut your mouth out here on the forums that is a likely reality.

DeletedUser

Alright firstly kiddo you really have not done anything on this world so dont come in storming around thinking you are kind of w43 when in all actuality i find you to be a joke. Secondly it seems you screwed over a loyal leader in your tribe so good job doing that. Onto the next point all you do is flame all other tribes in this world so if you arent kicked from sheep soon enough i can see sheep getting gang banged due to your actions. If you dont shut your mouth out here on the forums that is a likely reality.
be worry about your own tribe and don't worry about sheep and do not tell me who is working for your tribe and look at maps to see you FRST in south of your tribe will have many inactive members if they do not declare on your tribe. same for KND in top of your tribe and LW is conquering villages from you guys and you can't do anything with more than one war as your losses to *LW* is a good proof for that ;)
I am not fan of LW but this is very bad for a first ranked to tribe to not be able to control more than one war and about sheep, when I was leader of donkey in this world our tribe was always in mass wars and we were expanding in ecevry directions except north because we had an alliance with OWP and we respected our alliance.

n00b tell us to know how much first ranked tribe did you lead till now?(maybe many can laugh at you when you answer)

DeletedUser

look at maps to see you FRST in south of your tribe will have many inactive members if they do not declare on your tribe.

Yes cos FRST was formed with the sole intention of declaring on Bored :icon_rolleyes:

We have just as big a border with Sheep so using your logic we should declare on you before everyone goes inactive?

-M A R I O-

be worry about your own tribe and don't worry about sheep and do not tell me who is working for your tribe and look at maps to see you FRST in south of your tribe will have many inactive members if they do not declare on your tribe. same for KND in top of your tribe and LW is conquering villages from you guys and you can't do anything with more than one war as your losses to *LW* is a good proof for that ;)
I am not fan of LW but this is very bad for a first ranked to tribe to not be able to control more than one war and about sheep, when I was leader of donkey in this world our tribe was always in mass wars and we were expanding in ecevry directions except north because we had an alliance with OWP and we respected our alliance.

n00b tell us to know how much first ranked tribe did you lead till now?(maybe many can laugh at you when you answer)

Heh so you try and attack me personally? Ok tbh this only the second ranked 1 tribe i have lead, but have been baron in many top 5 tribes :). If you wish to flame me personally then let my stats reflect the comparison between my self and you. As i stated earlier all you can do is flame other tribes but your own, a typical wanna be pro as i like to say. And so what if this the most successful tribe i have ever lead? Im still doing a hell of a lot better than you are.

For your lw statement that is not even really a war its more like 2-3 members in k36 casually fighting them while they noble members that were kicked due to problems with complying with the tribe and not knowing how to attack/support. If you wish to keep flaming my tribe and myself i will go through all of sheeps moves and yours personally and gut you.

EDIT: Oh and you call a war with BRITAN a mass war. LOL you are a joke.

-M A R I O-

Actually you know what im done posting in this thread. I will be keeping out of this thread after this last post due to my respect for shervin and parge. All i can say is that khare you are painting a huge target on your head and your tribes back in turn. If i were one your leaders i would have already kicked or put you on probation by now. With this im out, sorry for the double post.

MARIO

DeletedUser

Calling someone n00bie only ever makes people think in fact its you over compensating for your own shortcomings instead of the other person actually being a noob.

I never set gringo as baron and till I was leader of Donkey it was ruling and now I decide to come back, so would like to see who wants to mess with my tribe mates to show him how this game is played and how.
This is becoming tedious from you Khare. Needing to come here and shout about how great you are for no reason only reflects bad upon yourself.

I can give info about thoughts of BORED about other tribes(don't hesitate to send me a PM if you would like to know what you ally think and do to help you to be more powerful ;) )
Well I cant really say our official diplomatic thoughts about any tribe because im simply a member of BORED! but what I can say is that the response to this merger here on the externals has been very polite and complementing.

Ermm the guy you are responding to here is b0stj4n. He has no connections with BORED! so I dont see where you've gotten this from tbh :icon_neutral:

Two questions.
1)Who exactly are you demanding these resources from?
2)Do you really think anyone believes you have alot of info to pass around?

be worry about your own tribe and don't worry about sheep
I think if you were half the leader or player you say you are, you would realise a good leader pays attention to every tribe, not only his own :icon_rolleyes:

and do not tell me who is working for your tribe
I think mario is the exact person who knows who is working for BORED! :lol:

and look at maps to see you FRST in south of your tribe will have many inactive members if they do not declare on your tribe.
Tut tut tut thats just a blatant attempt at trying to get FRST and BORED! into a war because it would take the attention away from, if what b0stj4n says is true, what seems to be an "un-merger" that seems to be your cause.

same for KND in top of your tribe and LW is conquering villages from you guys and you can't do anything with more than one war as your losses to *LW* is a good proof for that ;)
Dont speak without proof please.
Side 1:
Tribes: BORED!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *LW*
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 40
Difference: 29

Also you talking about us not being able to handle multiple wars at once.
Side 1:
Tribes: BORED!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *LW* MOAR !
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 166
Side 2: 55
Difference: 111

So basically stop talking about our wars. Because really its only our k46 and k36 members fighting these two wars so the enemy isnt even overwhelmed numerically as im sure was going to be your next argument after I proved this one wrong :icon_wink:

I am not fan of LW but this is very bad for a first ranked to tribe to not be able to control more than one war
Read above ^^

and about sheep, when I was leader of donkey in this world our tribe was always in mass wars and we were expanding in ecevry directions except north because we had an alliance with OWP and we respected our alliance.
You had 1 war that I remember. That was the Britan family. I may be wrong here but thats all I remember :icon_redface:

Yet again with the n00b comment. You're only ruining your own reputation by using that term (not that you have any rep left)

Well I cant answer how many he lead but I can say he is a great leader :icon_cool:
But so what if someone has never lead a #1 tribe before? Not many people have, therefore you implying that many people can laugh at anyone who has never lead a #1 tribe is in fact the reverse, people can laugh at you for thinking that :lol:

Now khare, just stop please. You are ruining sheeps rep. And if you are in fact a great leader you would not underestimate the power of a good forum rep for a tribe :icon_biggrin:

Lost serenity

I will only make one comment in this thread. Idc if you flame, but khare, you just continue to embarrass yourself, and your tribe.

DeletedUser

yes Khare i have to say for you own good pls think before you write and if you can't do that pls keep out of the forum you really are makeing you self look bad and your draging you tribe down with you (past tribe). A tribe that has a good amount of repect across the whole of w43

DeletedUser

Ermm the guy you are responding to here is b0stj4n. He has no connections with BORED! so I dont see where you've gotten this from tbh :icon_neutral:

Two questions.
1)Who exactly are you demanding these resources from?
2)Do you really think anyone believes you have alot of info to pass around?

I thought i was gonna be invited to BORED! if i spread rumours like this and promote more flaming :icon_rolleyes: (MARIO told me so).
I honestly believe BORED! should pay those resources or else Khare might take your tribe out single handedly. Look out people, Khare is a professional :lol:

Khare has indeed come back to this world and is co-playing K-Khole, the duke of sheep. If this keeps up, BORED! might find sheep pressurizing them from the west making a war inevitable...finally, we can have a war that would be legendary. :axemen::axemen::axemen:

Maybe then BORED! will understand that they are too spread out to wage a war effectively.

Last edited by a moderator: