Don't believe the hype!

.gentlemen

dontbelievethehype.jpg

A lot of talk on this world about how "CKD has this world wrapped...they are close to 60% dominance".

Ummmm, hahaha, nope. If we say there are 70k villages, then CKD would need 42k for dominance. They are a long way off from that. (42k - 29k = 13k villages missing)

turtle.jpg

Before CKD can get to the end, they need for a lot of people to quit. It's HARD, HARD work to get 13,000 villages off of active players :)

Let's see what would need to happen for CKD to pick up those 13k villages within a year:
1) TR mass delete, leaving 13k superbarbs
2) woohoo, now CKD just has to noble those villages...but, wait, even if they are barbs, that will take a long time...but, wait, not only does CKD have to noble those 13k barbs, they have to convince RY, TBOA2, and Fear? to not take any of the barbs. You see, CKD only wins if they take villages while their allies don't

Regarding (2), the CKD diplomat should get the "golden-tongued devil of the year" award. How do you talk 3 tribes into doing your dirty work for you while offering them 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place respectively. LOL. How did that conversation go? "Hey bud...listen, I have an offer for you. Attack TR and help us get their 13k villages so we can get to 60%, and in return, we will let you finish the world in 2nd or 3rd place"? HAHA

43_Silver-Tongued_Devil.png

However, TR isn't going anywhere....I wonder if CKD has a plan B? What would a plan B look like? Eat some inactives, bring in a few key allied players, then turn on that ally and eat them?

But, in all seriousness, the CKD diplomat has some mad skillz or there are a bunch of people who don't understand what the "w" stands for in TW ;)

mad-skillz2.jpg

DeletedUser

Awesome post. You caught us. Well done, we will disband now.

DeletedUser94483

Just to point out anyone who has ACTUALLY played from the beginning to the end of any world out there...alot of players come and go...ckd will drop in members as the world ages...though the ckd group is doing great it is only from deposing of their enemies..(no matter how we did it, it happened). So please have fun trying to stir issues.

.gentlemen

Just to point out anyone who has ACTUALLY played from the beginning to the end of any world out there...alot of players come and go...ckd will drop in members as the world ages...though the ckd group is doing great it is only from deposing of their enemies..(no matter how we did it, it happened). So please have fun trying to stir issues.

I did give propz to your diplomat....he's a slick mother(hushyomouth) ...

I have played worlds start to finish and I also know that those early game players often get bored at about this time...You'll internal them, and bring in the most active high point players from your allies...everyone else is food...

But, you are a long, long way from 60%. Just sayin...

DeletedUser

Congratulations on your efforts. You have done a fantastic job at bringing to light the fact we aren't near the 60% mark needed to activate the end game function of the world. Let's take a look at some numbers you raised.

Fortnightly Internals and total nobles of -TR-

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -TR-
Side 2:

Timeframe: 03/12/2013 00:00:00 to 17/12/2013 11:51:06

Total conquers:

Side 1: 671
Side 2: 671
Difference: 0

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 82

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,773,539
Side 2: 5,773,539

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 746,270
Side 2: 746,270

chart

[/spoil]

82 internals or over-nobles in 2 weeks. Rather low indeed. 671 total though isn't fantastic.

Fortnightly internals/over-nobles and total nobles of CKD/RY.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -CKD-, -RY-
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,005
Side 2: 2,005

chart

Side 1: 274
Side 2: 274

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 19,066,363
Side 2: 19,066,363

chart

Side 1: 2,737,885
Side 2: 2,737,885

chart

[/spoil]

Now thats rather impressive. But lets take a look at us in the war stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 510
Side 2: 252
Difference: 258

chart

Side 1: 4,853,106
Side 2: 2,383,310
Difference: 2,469,796

chart

[/spoil]

You guys are falling away already and we haven't really even started on you guys yet. :>

.gentlemen

Congratulations on your efforts. You have done a fantastic job at bringing to light the fact we aren't near the 60% mark needed to activate the end game function of the world. Let's take a look at some numbers you raised.

SNIP

You guys are falling away already and we haven't really even started on you guys yet. :>

You, sir, must be the aforementioned "golden-tongued diplomat"! Pleasure to meet you :)

DeletedUser111495

He is also ranked higher than anyone in our tribe and could wipe you with ease, show some repect when it's due otherwise it only reakons us. The stats says it all, let's see what the new year brings, maybee he will fall off his kangaroo and then we will be safe :)

DeletedUser

You, sir, must be the aforementioned "golden-tongued diplomat"! Pleasure to meet you :)

Hi, I am Haseo, the male half of Pain.Carbon and one of the dukes of CKD. I'm moving closer to you, just to introduce myself ingame as well. ;)

DeletedUser94483

You bring to light and then contradict yourself...this world could easily go on for another year...in that time even WITH all of our allies there is a good chance we will win the world with about 40 out of the 50 slots available even with no more alliances/recruitments/merges. Yes we are no where near the end and for that I am thankful as I really do not want to put more focus on a few more worlds to get a good start up for while I wage war on w60...I honestly hope 64 goes on for another 2 years...lets bring back the OLD world lengths I say.

.gentlemen

Hi, I am Haseo, the male half of Pain.Carbon and one of the dukes of CKD. I'm moving closer to you, just to introduce myself ingame as well. ;)

C'mon bro! I'm gonna pretend that it was the female half of Pain.Carbon that wants to move closer to me ;) I likez the Ladies! uknowimsayin

cat-guy-ladies-line-forms-to-the-left-demotivational-poster-lolcaption.jpg

DeletedUser

C'mon bro! I'm gonna pretend that it was the female half of Pain.Carbon that wants to move closer to me ;) I likez the Ladies! uknowimsayin

I thought you were pretending to be a TW player tbh... but you suck at that too.

DeletedUser

Even if that was the case, you still would not be allowed in :D

Alf Hucker

It had plenty of promise this world, especially when Ex and Tri sorted out their differences. At that stage it looked like a good old East v West battle for the win.....alas the recruitment button took over and it became like so many worlds. Players will gradually drift away, including from CKD, as apathy reigns. RIP Tribal Wars :icon_cry: