Don't believe the hype!

Alf Hucker

Some more guesswork, this time from quadro. Here are the top ODA accounts to date for this war :

NickoKran -TR- 22 million
risharks -CKD- 19 million
KingFireBDS -CKD- 17 million
CliveUK -TR- 12 million
catouga -CKD- 11 million
yahooooooo7 -TR- 10 million
Erig -CKD- 10 million
Ultima Omega -CKD- 10 million
.Gentlemen -TR- 9 million
qseries -TR- 8 million

(for reference quadro40k -CKD- 3 million) :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

For reference? How about we reference his location in comparison to -TR-. Quadro40k is in green and Pain.Carbon is pink.

7119fa63fa1f37a4dbe9e1bb3ac419dd.png

Not even close and you booted the one who was to preserve stats. Which are far from pretty.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -CKD-, -RY-
Side 2:
Tribes: -TR-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,038
Side 2: 1,288
Difference: 2,750

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 920
Side 2: 386
Difference: 534

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 38,165,045
Side 2: 10,936,218
Difference: 27,228,827

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,768,451
Side 2: 3,625,478
Difference: 5,142,973

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser107667

(for reference quadro40k -CKD- 3 million)

As pointed out already I'm a bit far away now. But well, that's life. You've been very quick to forget CKD/HR stats though. Far as I remember my ODA there was a bit higher. Life 2nd place in war stats, or a bit more than top3 HR boys combined. Easy to forget indeed, eh?

DeletedUser

Just shows -CKD- were obviously more prepared and also more desicive and can defend better than -TR- who are having alot of problems.

DeletedUser

Just shows -CKD- were obviously more prepared and also more desicive and can defend better than -TR- who are having alot of problems.

We werent prepared at all. We did the recruitment and only then did we withdraw our frontline support. That is why TR got early caps on the new recruits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alf Hucker

For reference? How about we reference his location in comparison to -TR-. Quadro40k is in green and Pain.Carbon is pink.

7119fa63fa1f37a4dbe9e1bb3ac419dd.png

Not even close and you booted the one who was to preserve stats. Which are far from pretty.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -CKD-, -RY-
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,038
Side 2: 1,288
Difference: 2,750

chart

Side 1: 920
Side 2: 386
Difference: 534

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 38,165,045
Side 2: 10,936,218
Difference: 27,228,827

chart

Side 1: 8,768,451
Side 2: 3,625,478
Difference: 5,142,973

chart

[/spoil]

Quite a lot of your tribes have had pretty good war stats.....the only problem is none of them exist anymore :icon_biggrin:

Inactive accounts were booted for being inactive, nothing to do with war stats.

War stats have been pretty irrelevant in this world with all the mass recruitment that has gone on so TR's 5 million losses so far is less than the 9 million recruited today by -CKD- (for example). There's no stopping the recruitment machine in -CKD- it even works on Christmas day! RIP TW :icon_cry:

Last edited:

DeletedUser107667

War stats have been pretty irrelevant in this world

What I like about you: first you poke me with war stats then in just next message claim they are irrelevant soon as they stop fitting your purpose.

Makes you feel smart, huh? Almost as smart as 4 years old kid.

Alf Hucker

Stop fitting my purpose? Not sure what purpose you mean.

"Erig, mate, you really need to stop giving away secrets to enemy.

It goes like that you end up disclosing them that it takes actually fighting to win something..."​

You were the one that decided to have a cheap dig at -TR- about fighting, I simply posted the ODA stats including yours.

There is no meaningful wars or fighting in a world when a tribe merges and mass recruits its way to victory, ironically something Lord Haseo used to openly criticise Ants/MW/HotRex for.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

There's no stopping the recruitment machine in -CKD- it even works on Christmas day! RIP TW :icon_cry:

Yeah because 1 player joining -CKD- on Christmas day means they are a recruitment machine, You dont have to be smart to know that account would eventually be in -CKD- once a space opened up...

You were the one that decided to have a cheap dig at -TR- about fighting, I simply posted the ODA stats including yours.
ODA stats dont prove everything, just because someone has low ODA does not mean they are not fighting as much, could mean they are getting easier villages with minimal losses which would mean the defender is to blame. You cant boast about your ODA int he war if you have nothing to show for it, anyone can send all their nukes to someones village, but not everyone can follow it up, just admit it there are alot of slackers still in -TR-.

Alf Hucker

Yeah because 1 player joining -CKD- on Christmas day means they are a recruitment machine, You dont have to be smart to know that account would eventually be in -CKD- once a space opened up...

ODA stats dont prove everything, just because someone has low ODA does not mean they are not fighting as much, could mean they are getting easier villages with minimal losses which would mean the defender is to blame. You cant boast about your ODA int he war if you have nothing to show for it, anyone can send all their nukes to someones village, but not everyone can follow it up, just admit it there are alot of slackers still in -TR-.

Wonder why he wasn't included in the first couple of rounds of recruitment? Maybe not that good or enough points, who knows I'm only speculating.

Alf Hucker

Alf Hucker.... Which account do you play?

VL.

why? do you want to send me a Christmas card? :icon_biggrin:

I thought maybe I'd just hop onto the next -CKD- account that came up vacant, far easier than actually playing if you know what I mean morph :icon_wink:

Last edited:

vato loco

why? do you want to send me a Christmas card? :icon_biggrin:

I thought maybe I'd just hop onto the next -CKD- account that came up vacant, far easier than actually playing if you know what I mean morph :icon_wink:

Ehhh Alot off talk, no action..... The story off all these -Tr- Players.... definately a -Tr- player..... lol, anyways keep "trolling" due to the fact you seem to.... be scared? to tell Me whom u are in game.... Lol.... Merry Christmas Btw

VL.

DeletedUser107667

anyways keep "trolling" due to the fact you seem to.... be scared?

You got it all wrong mate. He's not scared, it's just him mom won't let him disclose identity to strangers.

DeletedUser

That first post is the longest post I've seen that smells of desperation and panic.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: Janner Time, Amrk Ar Marno
Side 2:
Tribes: -CKD-, -RY-, Fear?
Players: Forifex, mgmyo

Timeframe: 24/11/2013 00:00:00 to 02/01/2014 19:38:32

Side 1: 505
Side 2: 1,559
Difference: 1,054

chart

Side 1: 4,700,935
Side 2: 14,852,138
Difference: 10,151,203

chart

I'm not going to dress this up, we're loosing. It was expected, and taking in to consideration the combined force of CKD, Fear? and RY is 3x the size of TR, the ratio of 3:1 is fairly acceptable. The idea of TR was to resist CKD and ensure that the easy win they hoped for would not be forthcoming.

On a more personal, or regional note, after doubling the war ODA of the next account in TR on just risharks, mgmyo & catouga, they've got some stacks in place! I'm not unduly bothered, i'll just have to time well when i jump the stacks.

DeletedUser

I'm not impressed by CKD this world is just a world of actives vs inactives