Don't believe the hype!

DeletedUser111495

quit?

what account did he take over which he now proudly claims in his sig?

Not exactly sure how to interpret this but anyhow, I took over the sc3raph account, offered it back to the original owner i belive if he ever wanted it back but says he is too busy with college...

and what is tombraider doing in tr?

Again not sure what you mean? Are you asking what i am doing in the war? or what i am doing in the tribe in general?

Edit: Was just dismissed from the tribe apparently, still no explanation...

Alf Hucker

I'm not impressed by CKD this world is just a world of actives vs inactives

Yes they recruited everyone, it's hard to be impressed with a clear up exercise. The majority of players, and many in the winning tribe, get bored and just move onto the next world in the hope it's better than this one! We have CKD that from conception recruited the main accounts/actives in the world, not sure if they have even won a war as very debatable that the scuffles with HotRex can even be classified as one although I guess in their war stats it shows as a victory. Then we have fear? who are just happy to accept they won't be winning but can claim to be an ally of the winning tribe, TBoA2 not even sure they have had a war, RY which is a CKD recruitment/internal tribe (as if they hadn't recruited enough already!) and then -TR- which is vastly outnumbered and is pre-dominantly what -CKD- left behind...in all honesty they might as well have recruited the lot and been done with it! :icon_biggrin:

News is also coming through that vato loco was on the receiving end of a good hiding and has had to go in search of another account to claim a world win from. If the past is anything to go by it will be a big account that he did nothing for! :icon_eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Seems to be the only excuse you have why -TR- are losing... all the deadweight thats in -TR- is the main reason you are losing...

Like someone said previously, you have just recruited anyone regardless of their size, least -CKD- mainly have the more active accounts.

News is also coming through that vato loco was on the receiving end of a good hiding and has had to go in search of another account to claim a world win from. If the past is anything to go by it will be a big account that he did nothing for! :icon_eek:

hes probably helped and achieved more than you have on this world, but i forgot you wont disclose your in game name so until then whatever you say is invalid...

Last edited by a moderator:

vato loco

A good hiding? LOL this is hilarious.... Up until i quit i was up something like 84-0? Ive had an ongoing disagreement with the player that was on the account before me - due to a number of reasons, and it reached to a point where i said either she quits or i do.... as it was her account prior to me joining - she choose to stay on (which is perfectly acceptable) but i can no longer work under those circumstances..... and as for me getting a big account i did nothing for? i picked up Ultima Omega at the 4mil mark (ranked 25th or something) and basically playing solo - made it a top 10 account when i left it was hitting the 10mil mark soon.... not sure what the state off the account is now but its funny you talk alot but can't/are scared to disclose the account/s your on.... Lol
However keep trying to troll its amazingly amusing how dillusional you are :icon_wink:

VL.

Last edited:

DeletedUser94483

Subject The end phase of this world will soon begin
Sent Jan 08, 2014 17:12:53
The tribe Crush - Kill - Destroy now controls 45% of all player-owned villages in this world.
When this tribe controls 60%, the 90 day end phase will begin.
This will mean the following changes for this world:
A restart after a total ennoblement is no longer possible.
This world will be closed after 90 days.

DeletedUser48517

Yes they recruited everyone, it's hard to be impressed with a clear up exercise. The majority of players, and many in the winning tribe, get bored and just move onto the next world in the hope it's better than this one! We have CKD that from conception recruited the main accounts/actives in the world, not sure if they have even won a war as very debatable that the scuffles with HotRex can even be classified as one although I guess in their war stats it shows as a victory. Then we have fear? who are just happy to accept they won't be winning but can claim to be an ally of the winning tribe, TBoA2 not even sure they have had a war, RY which is a CKD recruitment/internal tribe (as if they hadn't recruited enough already!) and then -TR- which is vastly outnumbered and is pre-dominantly what -CKD- left behind...in all honesty they might as well have recruited the lot and been done with it! :icon_biggrin:
You two are ridiculous. As a member who watched the hotrex war every day it was a bruising war, filled with spectacular battles and ops strechting over many continents.

The pounding kojer took was inspiring, and was up in the air for a while. The push into K74 was a bloody affair with skadida defending ferociously until at close to 100Million ODD finally broke, took weeks of war to get to that point though.

Followed with a squeeze on boylupot10 which was short and bloody, but he folded fairly quickly once K74 collapsed around him.

These were the areas I was playing in, there was drama everywhere, but others would be better placed to tell stories from the core and the north.

And while it may not have resulted in a lot of caps, hotrex fought hard, throwing uncounted nukes and trains everywhere they could.

Indeed the resistance war is also being hard fought, with respectable ODA being accumulated by their leaders, although given the interlocked nature of the battle front, and the dislocation of K55 from their eastern strongholds I think the war is grinding to a halt, as so many troops are being rushed to the front and the lines are straightening out.

So yah, while you may be out of the loop, there is much satisfying war being fought, and has been the whole way through, far from a recruitment coasting victory, as the recruitments came about as a result of the war actions, not the other way around.

Alf Hucker

The dislocation of K55, as you call it, is because Henley19 has been recruited into RY, giving them K56...before that it wasn't dislocated, nothing this world hasn't seen before though!

Last edited:

DeletedUser111495

The dislocation of K55, as you call it, is because Henley19 has been recruited into RY, giving them K56...before that it wasn't dislocated, nothing this world hasn't seen before though!

You can thank Nickokran for that!

Alf Hucker

is this Nickokran you speak of in charge of CKD/RY recruitment? How did he/she manage to tempt you into the safe-haven of -RY-? :icon_rolleyes:

2014,January 9th, 10:24
Tomb Raider.
user-offline.png

reputation_pos.png
Join Date2013,June 2ndLocationWorldwidePosts1,325

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]
Everything about me is a fail, im yet to find success...​

Last edited:

DeletedUser111495

is this Nickokran you speak of in charge of CKD/RY recruitment? How did he/she manage to tempt you into the safe-haven of -RY-? :icon_rolleyes:

2014,January 9th, 10:24

Tomb Raider.
user-offline.png

reputation_pos.png
Join Date2013,June 2ndLocationWorldwidePosts1,325

icon1.png

Everything about me is a fail, im yet to find success...​

why dont you ask him yourself? anyhow NickoKran kicked me because i was friends with someone in -CKD- and considering i have recieved messages from at least 5-6 other players from TR/Resist saying they talk to CKD occasionaly well lets just its quite comical.

Seeing as i was apparently now i was against you and because i declared war on you a few days ago made sense to join them, both wanted the same thing, for your tribe to go down, i have nothing against your tribemates apart from the dingbat they call NickoKran, unfortuanately he represents your tribe...

Regards to the post its partly true but not to the full extent, for someone who goes through what i have been saying i would of hoped you would of got the Sarcasm/trolling that i used to do alot of a while ago... But i dont give a shit what you think, come back when you tell everyone what account you are on!

Last edited:

Alf Hucker

you declared war on me? I don't think so but a cool story nevertheless

why aren't you in CKD by the way, do they think you might be a spy?

DeletedUser111495

you declared war on me? I don't think so but a cool story nevertheless

why aren't you in CKD by the way, do they think you might be a spy?

Well I declared on TR/Resist but seeing as I don't know what account you are on as you are too much of a coward to say I presumed you were in Resist.

Im where im needed right now, why so curious?

DeletedUser

Perhaps he just wants to stir things up without revealing his IGN

DeletedUser48517

Well sure. Its trolling, by definition.

It may also be a tactic of war too - attempting to demoralize the enemy through words. I understand the desire to do so - fighting toe to toe isnt an option considering the lopsided balance of forces. But I cant condone being hurtful.

All CKD members go through RY - theres a lineup to get into this excellent tribe. Plain and simple. Henley is home again - where he needs to be, and there is no question of loyalty. Had there been he would not have been brought in. I think this is self-evident, plain to see to anyone paying minimal attention.

But clearly you pay close attention - therefore being hurtful for the sake damaging moral.

Alf Hucker

Sad rumours coming from the frontline that Henley19 has been handed out a large can of whoop 'ass. Unconfirmed reports are that someone blew a feather and the whole thing came tumbling down :icon_biggrin: I am sure we will be hearing the excuses soon from our old friend Tomb Raider. (RIP)

DeletedUser111495

Sad rumours coming from the frontline that Henley19 has been handed out a large can of whoop 'ass. Unconfirmed reports are that someone blew a feather and the whole thing came tumbling down :icon_biggrin: I am sure we will be hearing the excuses soon from our old friend Tomb Raider. (RIP)

Cant confirm anything atm as I have the Alf Hucker identity crises which is becoming more deadly by the day, will report back if the issue gets resolved... Old Friend? must be thinking of someone else...

DeletedUser109389

A good hiding? LOL this is hilarious.... Up until i quit i was up something like 84-0? Ive had an ongoing disagreement with the player that was on the account before me - due to a number of reasons, and it reached to a point where i said either she quits or i do.... as it was her account prior to me joining - she choose to stay on (which is perfectly acceptable) but i can no longer work under those circumstances..... and as for me getting a big account i did nothing for? i picked up Ultima Omega at the 4mil mark (ranked 25th or something) and basically playing solo - made it a top 10 account when i left it was hitting the 10mil mark soon.... not sure what the state off the account is now but its funny you talk alot but can't/are scared to disclose the account/s your on.... Lol
However keep trying to troll its amazingly amusing how dillusional you are :icon_wink:

VL.

Vl, you sexy beaut