Don't believe the hype!

DeletedUser94483

He fears because he knows the moment he discloses his identity he would be rimmed in a matter of weeks.

Alf Hucker

He fears because he knows the moment he discloses his identity he would be rimmed in a matter of weeks.

Another one making stuff up! First it was vato loco (RIP) and then it was Tomb Raider (aka Henley19) RIP. CKD struggle to rim their internals so please don't come up with some nonsense about rimming active players!

http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9734255&type=&pn=1

I will give you a clue though. I have more points, more ODA, more ODD, more troops, more villages, and more war caps than you :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser94483

Well with you unwilling to reveal yourself...claiming to be larger then a 190 village player that is landlocked is not all that impressive...

Also there is no real reason to hide your identity other then fear that you will fall under real attack by the people you bore on the externals.

If it were not for the fact that no one here is worth chatting with as they do not talk all that much I would not even bother replying to you.

Also unlike you..I have been willing to admit my identity...So all your claims are not only useless but nothing more then hot air.

Alf Hucker

new recruit for CKD?

I dont think anyone is interested with this world anymore Mr. meatbag

The Lish

There are plenty people still interested in this world, Mr. hucker .. plenty fighting going on, plenty things happening.

TW-Worlds are as interesting or as boring as you make them :)

DeletedUser48517

New recruit!?!
Im original CKD. :p

believe you me, plenty of good fighting happening. Feel free to check my history...lots of fighting and OD being chalked up. You can find me under MEATBAG. Yup, same name as here ;).

Alf Hucker

If you call a one-sided fight brought about by mass-recruitment and mergers of the two biggest tribes good fighting then fair enough. I have checked your history and it seems you are nobling some Nickokran villages of TR in K75. I could look up Nickokran's history but I expect it's one of the accounts left behind by CKD for one reason or another and has probably been attacked by former tribemates since the formation of CKD, so it is probably massively outnumbered and surrounded by CKD recruits (the CKD way!). Other ennoblements are against tboa2, a tribe of 53 million points compared to CKD's 377 million. Looks like LOH have even kissed the ***** of CKD, another tribe happy to lose...what a world this has been :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser94483

I find it funny that you know so little of the actual formation of ckd that you continually call it mass recruiting. Silly noobs tribalwars is for real players.

Alf Hucker

I find it funny that you know so little of the actual formation of ckd that you continually call it mass recruiting. Silly noobs tribalwars is for real players.

please enlighten me, my memory isn't like it used to be. There was a tribe in the east called Hotrex and two tribes in the west called TRI and Ex. There was a western "alliance", for want of a better word, of the western tribes v Hotrex. Some players then left, deserted, fled, ran for it, betrayed Hotrex, whatever you want to call it, and set up a tribe with TRI and Ex and called it CKD. CKD recruited players from TRI, Ex, and HotRex. Following what can only be described as a "bit of action" between CKD and Hotrex, CKD then recruited the rest of Hotrex following it's disbandment. I look forward though to your interpretation. ps there is no need for name calling.

DeletedUser94483

a bunch of western tribes were warring..decided to put aside their difference work together to take out at the time the leading world tribe...succeeded...feasted/recruited their spoils as they saw fit...then took on the next challenge until that challenge fell apart..and now continue feasting on the world at whole.

Very simple...Was not mass recruitment was merely something that normally does not work.

DeletedUser

I for one do not care at all who Alf Hucker is and I'm pretty sure that goes for almost everyone here.

DeletedUser48517

If you call a one-sided fight brought about by mass-recruitment and mergers of the two biggest tribes good fighting then fair enough. I have checked your history and it seems you are nobling some Nickokran villages of TR in K75. I could look up Nickokran's history but I expect it's one of the accounts left behind by CKD for one reason or another and has probably been attacked by former tribemates since the formation of CKD, so it is probably massively outnumbered and surrounded by CKD recruits (the CKD way!). Other ennoblements are against tboa2, a tribe of 53 million points compared to CKD's 377 million. Looks like LOH have even kissed the ***** of CKD, another tribe happy to lose...what a world this has been :D

Ah your just trying to ruin my fun and the fun of the people I'm warring as well. Plenty of people can have fun without working towards a world win, its all about who your playing with for the most part.

If your actually playing, feel free to hit delete and spend your time and energy on something you like better.

Alf Hucker

Another 5.5 million recruited today, what a stinker that is :icon_biggrin:

Its all a bit embarrassing :icon_redface:

Last edited:

DeletedUser114584

yeah maybee for you when you lose and realise it was all for nothing :D

Alf Hucker

not me Lara. I just hop onto an account in the winning tribe when Im ready. I know Fallen sent a mail around about new owners and co-players but nobody really takes any notice of that as its up to the owner what happens with an account and not the tribe. I dont think they will boot an account because it has a new owner especially after all the hard work gone into pressing that recruit button in the first place, at least I hope not :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser114584

not me Lara. I just hop onto an account in the winning tribe when Im ready. I know Fallen sent a mail around about new owners and co-players but nobody really takes any notice of that as its up to the owner what happens with an account and not the tribe. I dont think they will boot an account because it has a new owner especially after all the hard work gone into pressing that recruit button in the first place, at least I hope not :icon_biggrin:

New owners needed you say? hmm interesting. I would not know of such events...

Last edited by a moderator:

The Lish

A noob that CKD rimmed once got the details to an account in RY - we promptly kicked it and reminded people that council need to know about potential merges/new players before they happen - standard enough practice IMO for any tribe to do what it can to ensure accounts don't fall in to the wrong hands.
Said noob is now contenting himself with nobling 2k barbs - might slow us down a touch, but not much :)

The 'recruitment' as you so-call it was merely moving a long-term existing member (back) to -CKD- .. if you really knew anything about us or had done even the most basic of research you would have easily found that out (or maybe you knew already and just didn't bother including it in your now boring rhetoric about mass-recruiting etc. etc. blah blah *yawn*).

You can bang on about mass-recruitment all you want - your opinion matters not-at-all - to me or I imagine to most members of -CKD-.
To get to our current position most of our members have fought long and hard against multiple opponents .. with tribe changes along the way and new / unexpected friendships being formed.
We're still fighting 2 sizeable tribes, as well as other smaller tribes and random players .. the gap was not as big as it is now when the wars started, we've made it that big ..... and the defeat of HotRex was not done by hitting a recruit button either - it was hard-fought and well deserved .. that we gave some players a spot in CKD was our right as the victors.

DeletedUser111085

I wanted to quit a while back but kept going as i did not want to just give up however just so people are aware the player who took the account of my hands approached me and asked, i would not ask someone to take it off my hands, with 2 other worlds im focused on and such little time i have now to commit to the game at least 1 world had to go, unfortunately seeing as at the time w64 was the largest account i gave it up, ill probably have to give up my other two accounts aswell soon which will be a shame. I did eventually let Noche know on skype that i quit the account, i would of sent a message in game but before i knew it password and email were changed and it was easier to send a message on skype than to try and recover it when i had no intentions of carrying on playing it... not that any of this matters just thought i would throw it out there before CKD go on a win the world!

DeletedUser48517

The only embarressing thing is the amount of barb nobling ckd's enemies do. If theres not enough enthusiasm to play properly maybe we should do a tit for tat barb nobling race to the end? Let it end on the whimper resist and tboa seem so intent upon.