Don't Chage ;)

Swedish Juggernaut

Just had a look at TWStats and rearranged the links and found this.

http://twstats.com/en16/index.php?page=settings

I beg, please don't change the tribe member limit. Looks fine as it is. :icon_biggrin:

Yes. I was only joking.

FFS. I failed this topic my typo in the title. :(
/me hides in shame.

-Cheesecake-

I like the 0 tribe member limit. I can see lots of family tribes with that. :lol:

DeletedUser

Add a 1 before the 0 and I would have started to like it...

-Cheesecake-

Add a 1 before the 0 and I would have started to like it...

I could see the result now

Tribal profile for FT1

Family Tribe Branches:
FT1
FT2
FT3
FT4
FT50
FT51
FT96
FT97
FT98
(We skipped 99 because we wanted a 100 branch :))))))))))
FT100

:lol:

DeletedUser

You guys missed the 500 free premium points though...

Come on now, we know that's free premium points at 500 points.

Personally I love 80-100 member limits. 60 is a bit too small, not to play with but when you start getting inactives it's hard. But 80-100 allows for a good strong tribe base and still room for holding on to inactive accounts until you get a chance to noble them out.

I would love to see a 10 member limit, if it wasn't for the whole family thing.

I already know who'd I'd pick to be in my 10 member tribe: They are strong, efficient and unselfish.

DeletedUser

Which free premium points?:icon_confused:

If you're an idiot and you know clap your hands! *clap clap*
Oh, these lol. I thought it was another best looking thingy.

DeletedUser

Please can you PM me them names, please.

I'll put them here. They might not be considered amongst the TW legends, although in my mind they are. But look at world 8's LSD B, we're 14 players standing strong. in the core, in a world that has mostly 200-500 player tribes. LSD B ranks in the top 20 in OD even though the next smallest tribe still has 7 times the number of members.

I have only been with them for about 3 months, but it's been long enough to see unbelievable teamwork in action. They play like 1 player, completely unselfish.

I was invited because I played with some of them in world 4, where I learned the game. We had the same sense of unselfishness in that world.

But some of the greatest players I've ever been privileged enough to play with include:
xx81 (Always the first to support and offers help so often it almost[b/] gets annoying)
zausora (also AnnBa and another alias that I'm not sure I can share but it's about 2 Mill in world 10)
Manir (the greatest tribe wide tactical player I've ever seen, and always willing to clear a village for anyone)
Vorky (uber sitter)
Sebifreak (only limited experience with hem, but completely unselfish)
Soul_Reaper (not overly active but solid and unselfish)
LitWol (love him or hate him, the man can play, and he's incredible when he's on your side)

Then from other tribes I've been in:
kenved (no question, this guy is unbelievable, account sitting half the tribe)
Xenor Blight (retired but unstoppable when he was playing)

There are better players in TW, but I doubt I'd find better tribe mates then those listed.

I hope my current and future world 16 tribes prove me wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll put them here.

Shit... I didn't make into the list... :icon_cry: btw, I was in lsd b for 2 weeks.. then some illness made me not logging to tw and there you go, abandon.. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Shit... I didn't make into the list... :icon_cry: btw, I was in lsd b for 2 weeks.. then some illness made me not logging to tw and there you go, abandon.. :icon_sad:

AB, no doubt you are a great amazing player. I was with you in w00t, but we never had the opportunity to work together since we were in separate Ks.

I'm not saying you don't deserve to be on the list, I just put players I have first hand experience with as being the ultimate team players.

And Yeah I know you were a bunny for a few weeks, too bad you couldn't stay, we would have kicked even more butt then we already have.

spleen mage

And Yeah I know you were a bunny for a few weeks, too bad you couldn't stay, we would have kicked even more butt then we already have.

I wouldn't get too cocky if I was you :icon_wink:

You have to remember, you are NAP'd with most of the top tribes.