Don't ever trust PR[Phoenix Rising]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

They loved nobeling tribemates who can't online in a few days,they will kicked and nobled after a few hours,what a selfish moved.

so to all council,dont ever try to allied/Nap theM,they will backstabbed you.but its up to you if you didn't listen,just wanna warning everyone.

trusting them is on your own risk.

but better to backstab them,than they backstab you.

Nobeling tribemates while offline while sitting of members are one of the proof that They can backstab and do a dirty move just to win and have more villages.

QB

DeletedUser

If they have inactive players, why shouldn't they internal them?

Have they actually backstabbed any allies or NAPs?

DeletedUser96310

Trol... she was sat by a co-duke while away, the co-dukes decided to eat her account so they "supposedly" sent her troops out, kicked her and then proceeded to eating the account. Bad karma imo

DeletedUser106946

Trol... she was sat by a co-duke while away, the co-dukes decided to eat her account so they "supposedly" sent her troops out, kicked her and then proceeded to eating the account. Bad karma imo

Isn't that a violation of the account sitting rules?

DeletedUser96310

I believe she did or at least, was helped in doing so by a RL friend.. Not sure but maybe Matthew will comment when he's on.

DeletedUser107479

This is Clearly a Ex member who is a bit upset because she was inactive and terrible at building troops No one Sat her and sent her troops away, she is just upset we booted her and ate her.....

DeletedUser93450

I remember her posting a mail which suggested that she was about to be sat before the nobling of her happened, but idk where that thread is anymore. ):

DeletedUser

seems to me, with the IGM she posted that she was obviously wronged. hope they get what they deserve. :)

DeletedUser

Oh look. Another thread where someone complains about their bad decisions.

DeletedUser

It is a bad decision to:
Lack character judgement
Not have a solid troop count
Set your tribe's duke to sit your account, when you're essentially freeloading, dead weight begging to be internalled.

DeletedUser

there are some posters that intentionally look for confrontational discussion. Its too bad that others fall for it. I know whateveritisthatgotthere, in your perfect world everyone is skilled and nobody ever needs a little mentoring and/or assistance of any kind. Seriously, grow up and quit being such a stiff in every thread.

DeletedUser1082

there are some posters that intentionally look for confrontational discussion. Its too bad that others fall for it. I know whateveritisthatgotthere, in your perfect world everyone is skilled and nobody ever needs a little mentoring and/or assistance of any kind. Seriously, grow up and quit being such a stiff in every thread.

He's hardly the best himself.

DeletedUser

well we can't all be uber pro like you.

My apologies, I wasn't aware that disagreeing with people was childish. I assure you, next time I'll only have opinions if they don't upset or "confront" anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94160

It is a bad decision to:
Lack character judgement
Not have a solid troop count
Set your tribe's duke to sit your account, when you're essentially freeloading, dead weight begging to be internalled.

So you mean,if whenever or whatever problem (RL or not) you have, and going offline for few days, It's a bad decision to set your Duke/co-duke to sit your account! omg! then who can we trust? Please dear God don't give me RL problem...

DeletedUser

im saying if you suck at the game, and your tribe finds out, expect to be internalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.