Don't ever trust PR[Phoenix Rising]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107479

I would love to see the ingame mail... she was not being sat by a duke or even a member of the council..... she was however being sat by another person in which we removed from the tribe as well... There was no shady actions... She was removed from the tribe and consumed to better our tribe..

Anyplayer that gets warned about troop count and then refuses to do anything about it.... should get the same treatment

blablablablablabla

I would love to see the ingame mail... she was not being sat by a duke or even a member of the council..... she was however being sat by another person in which we removed from the tribe as well... There was no shady actions... She was removed from the tribe and consumed to better our tribe..

Anyplayer that gets warned about troop count and then refuses to do anything about it.... should get the same treatment

You act like she's a disease. If you don't want bad members, don't invite her into your tribe in the first place. If you want to teach new players stuff, don't noble them because your methods failed. Either way what you/your tribe did was just cruel, if I was in your tribe I'd turn the whole tribe against you for that action. You just don't internal an active player that doesn't meet the level of your skills when she's away for a short period. You started as a noob too and you are still nowhere near being "good" (whatever good means). You should give new people chances like other players helped you before, don't betray their trust. And please don't start the "it's just a game"-argument.

DeletedUser94160

I would love to see the ingame mail... she was not being sat by a duke or even a member of the council.....

Thanks for clearing my trouble mind.

she was however being sat by another person in which we removed from the tribe as well... There was no shady actions...
omg! your tribe do not allow to sat a tribemates and there's a punishment for doing that?!

wonder about how many minimum troops for one player to keep in order not to be kick in your tribe!
I hope you do not check my troops just after I get a village from someone...Some of my troops are suppose to be die for me.. :icon_sad:

btw. looks to me like QB did not doing suck too much...
http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9443848

ps: No barb munching for bad-player (according to your tribe) *thumbs up* and I hope they are not Gifted villages.

but but who's stat is this?:

http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9650448

whats this bold?
red.png
Caercoen (470|400) K443,454Queen BeverLyMerlin Emrys [PR]2012-08-29 03:03:16
green.png
24/7 (474|398) K34928geoffercake [ROTW]Queen BeverLy [PR]2012-08-27 13:22:27
green.png
24/7 (471|394) K341,709isidorutu [MET]Queen BeverLy [PR]2012-08-24 07:32:18

Sorry QB, you should not get those 2 villages,especially before the Tribal_Troops_Checker_Police comes to your village.:icon_cry:

wait,I almost forget to ask you,will you soon check troop counts for Merlin Emrys [PR] too?. It sometimes costly for me to get 3k village as my second! :icon_twisted:

Please do not noobout new player too much instead teach them,so they will stick with the game like us..

You might wonder why I do this, because I have time to kill. :lol::lol:
Don't flame me with grammatical error am trying my best.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser96310

I totally agree with Bla here... spalding and his council were way out of line. Not because they ate her but how they did it. Waiting for her to be absent and knowing when she'd return. That is an obvious poor use of his (their, the councils) power.

your post Grey was easily readable and your english was fine. Spalding and company's time will come. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, thats pretty damn underhand. I mean at least let the person come back before doing that instead of being so sly as to only do it once you have control of the account but know they will be back.

Sucks for op and while whether or not she gets the village backs isn't going to matter in the long run, I am pretty sure other tribes being aware of how PR ( I actually lol'd at that) handles things. So I must make the pun, incredibly bad PR for PR. xD

DeletedUser106946

The way you described this is still a violation of the account sitting rules. You can't purposely suicide a village's troops while sitting. Furthermore, you can't communicate troop counts to another player while sitting. Basically anything that shows intention to harm the account is a violation.

If you had simply waited until she arrived back, and fought her straight up, this wouldn't even be an issue.

DeletedUser

Seeing as it's become a cheating discussion again, I'm locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.