Don't Panic! #3 'Final Chapter'

DeletedUser108070

we think individual stats might show "another" side of the war...

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Teh@ggressiveF@rmer
Side 2:
Tribes: HONOR

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 482
Side 2: 10,844
Difference: 10,362

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 27
Difference: 74

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,887,049
Side 2: 77,095,684
Difference: 73,208,635

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 916,365
Side 2: 245,764
Difference: 670,601

chart
[/spoil]

the point is... you can "make" the stats look however you want to in my opinion... we've attacked Honor almost exclusively since joining this account very late in the game (late August) and have been quite successful (see stats). did we have help, Yes, did the players we attacked have help, Yes... i must say, everyone we've encountered in Honor has been quite fair, personable and gracious

DeletedUser

we think individual stats might show "another" side of the war...

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Teh@ggressiveF@rmer
Side 2:
Players: cinders0407
Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 482
Side 2: 212
Difference: 270

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 211
Difference: 110
chart
[/spoil]

the point is... you can "make" the stats look however you want to in my opinion... we've attacked Honor almost exclusively since joining this account very late in the game (late August) and have been quite successful (see stats). did we have help, Yes, did the players we attacked have help, Yes... i must say, everyone we've encountered in Honor has been quite fair, personable and gracious

LOL, I had to change them for my benefit.

N.B - These stats are completely made up and are not at all in accurate.

i must say, everyone we've encountered in Honor has been quite fair, personable and gracious

To be honest, for the most part, we have found our opposition to be the same. Being a braggart is not a nice trait and I do not feel that I have come across anyone in Panic to be that. You have a pillock in your basher tribe who likes to mail me trash talking, but I assume that he is fairly new and does not understand the etiquette of the game.

It has been a pleasure playing against your account in particular and I am looking forward to fighting alongside you on W66 :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107808

They joined the war, big deal. That must mean we were allied and co-ordinating attacks. You're trying to come up with excuses as to why you were losing against the 5-10 players who were actually hitting you. lols

DeletedUser

They joined the war, big deal. That must mean we were allied and co-ordinating attacks. You're trying to come up with excuses as to why you were losing against the 5-10 players who were actually hitting you. lols

Yes that is right, as you can see from the plethora of posts that all Honor members make that we constantly look for excuses. Have you read Jon's post? We admit that Panic have done a good job on us and that we are not winning according to the stats.

DeletedUser107808

You speak the truth little one. Pity you cant see your tribe members saying its 'fact' that FTW and Panic! were allied and co-ordinating attacks on you (^_^)

DeletedUser

You forgot the hug tags, amazing what people will do these days to 'win' a world

Why do you flit from world to world, bashing everyone and everything you see for being "huggers" or "keyboard warriors"?

Was won fair and square. Get over it.

DeletedUser

@ repinski .. was never in Org, did silent co on a Panic! account for a bit though ;)

@ Atreya .. might want to revise your post, did Fork hug the next biggest tribe in the world that was their ally ? Wait ... no we are currently fighting them. Here's a napkin to wipe the egg off your face ;)

@u6nub .. Don't tell me you actually stayed on an account on a world and did something ingame ... how is w58 working out for you btw ?

DeletedUser

You speak the truth little one. Pity you cant see your tribe members saying its 'fact' that FTW and Panic! were allied and co-ordinating attacks on you (^_^)

Oi, only the wife gets to call me little one :icon_biggrin:

FTW were allied with Panic from the information that we were given by FTW (namely KPDCK through skype chats)

He said that he had a choice of either going with us or against us and said that Panic invited them on board after they hit the daly account and proved themselves. Now I do have skype chats but to be quite honest I am not going to post them here. Those that know me know that I do not talk rubbish and those that do not know me can make their own conclusions.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
FTW were allied with Panic from the information that we were given by FTW (namely KPDCK through skype chats)

He said that he had a choice of either going with us or against us and said that Panic invited them on board after they hit the daly account and proved themselves.

http://www.twstats.com/en62/index.p...quers&id=4549926&type=all&newtribe=5161&pn=-1

Maybe you should have questioned him on how he was expecting to enter the alliance when Agency had been attacking him and nobling him since before FTW! founded and continued after he founded FTW!.

Seems highly unlikely you took his comments about being recruited to Panic! seriously based on the fact that the alliance was attacking him, with us only stalling for 2 week periods during ops on other accounts. If you are basing claims off of this, maybe you should be questioning KPDCK's integrity and honesty?

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
http://www.twstats.com/en62/index.p...quers&id=4549926&type=all&newtribe=5161&pn=-1

Maybe you should have questioned him on how he was expecting to enter the alliance when Agency had been attacking him and nobling him since before FTW! founded and continued after he founded FTW!.

Seems highly unlikely you took his comments about being recruited to Panic! seriously based on the fact that the alliance was attacking him, with us only stalling for 2 week periods during ops on other accounts. If you are basing claims off of this, maybe you should be questioning KPDCK's integrity and honesty?

we weren't really attacking him though

when he was in Org we took a tiny handful of vills in K46 that he was attacking us from

then after FTW! happened there was only two vills in K46(that he intentionally let Winnie Churchill have because he was no longer interested in being in K46,he literally cleared them and mailed Winnie Churchill to telling them to take them) until he quit(the 3 vills that show up there on October 31st from me were just cross nobles)

don't get me wrong I did want to fight him at some point and would certainly have been very upset if Panic! had recruited him(I likely would have even quit W62 over it) but the picture of aggression you're painting here is just plain false

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Of course we took his comments seriously, from Honors' discussions with him he was always honest and to the point even when he decided to side with Panic he made us aware of whats, whens and whys. So why would I of not taken what he said, followed by FTW co-ordinating with Panic, seriously?

I did not realise that Agency dictated what Panic did.

DeletedUser102636

Ola bitchachos. How are you'll doing. And more importantly how is my account doing :)

DeletedUser107808

Cinders :(

KPDCK is nub, he must have got confused about NAP/alliance :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I did not realise that Agency dictated what Panic did.

Nor did I ever say we did. Putting words in to my mouth ain't cool.

My point was that allies who respect one another don't tend to recruit people being attacked by the other tribe. Maybe it was different with you and Org, or Org in general with all their alliances. But we show respect to the tribe we ally and expect the same back, which we always got.

Which is why Agency+Panic! diplomacy has gotten to the point it has - Meow! is evidence of that. I wouldn't expect everybody to understand the point of tribes not wanting to pick up people their ally is targeting though - it's a topic most people don't really seem to understand.

DeletedUser

Nor did I ever say we did. Putting words in to my mouth ain't cool.

My point was that allies who respect one another don't tend to recruit people being attacked by the other tribe. Maybe it was different with you and Org, or Org in general with all their alliances. But we show respect to the tribe we ally and expect the same back, which we always got.

Which is why Agency+Panic! diplomacy has gotten to the point it has - Meow! is evidence of that. I wouldn't expect everybody to understand the point of tribes not wanting to pick up people their ally is targeting though - it's a topic most people don't really seem to understand.

My apologies for putting words in your mouth.

It was different with us and Org, they were big brother with big stick but we still stood by them, we made an alliance and never broke that. As for some people not understanding you are probably right, but we understand exactly how alliances work.