Don't you hate it when

DeletedUser

Some noob takes a tribe name from an old world and was never a part of that tribe and makes the name look like crap. It really gets on my nerves.

DeletedUser

Who are u pointing a finger at mate? Though, i hate such leaders a lot.

DeletedUser

Who are u pointing a finger at mate? Though, i hate such leaders a lot.

Ninjaboii09

If you look at his tribe it will say -MM- and that is my W18 tribe and he swears he didn't know anything about us. Except for the fact he stole our tribal profile and added his own noobish sword and other crap to it. We are an Elite tribe ranked #1 for almost a year now with no family. We control 9 k's and are at war with a 7 tribe family.

This noob brings shame upon our name. And refuses to change it. I hate people that do this.

rbh135

Ninjaboii09

If you look at his tribe it will say -MM- and that is my W18 tribe and he swears he didn't know anything about us. Except for the fact he stole our tribal profile and added his own noobish sword and other crap to it. We are an Elite tribe ranked #1 for almost a year now with no family. We control 9 k's and are at war with a 7 tribe family.

This noob brings shame upon our name. And refuses to change it. I hate people that do this.

I love w18. It's quite 1337. Though I'm not a fan of -MM- as I am to LEGION. They're dying though :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I love w18. It's quite 1337. Though I'm not a fan of -MM- as I am to LEGION. They're dying though :icon_cry:

Legion is dead mate disbanded quite some time ago. We took in a few players as did APOC...we are at a world war right now.

DeletedUser

Yeah its quite annoying, but the gratifying part is that these tribes always get wrecked, and the people that know anything about tribes from other worlds realize its not the same tribe anyway.

rbh135

Legion is dead mate disbanded quite some time ago. We took in a few players as did APOC...we are at a world war right now.

:icon_cry: Where did Sambrer0,ijje,gunju,akitar,bomber,never..,hotshot,wla, and swordnuke?:icon_cry:

DeletedUser76890

I am the diplomat for Risk, past ~MM~ i had NO IDEA that my leader copied the name we changed the name to a name everyone liked Risk (the game of stragical conquest):icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I don't like those tribes that use great tribe's names to gather members.

DeletedUser76890

i dont want to say this but, he will be rimed by someone soon.
he is a noob, trust me i know.

DeletedUser

j blood...I can't agree with you more.
Isn't it shameful to steal others' profile for personal use?

For sure we've got lots of work to do to crack down piracy...
And we need more protection on Intellectual property by copyright?