DonWasyl/Has anyone else gotten this?

DeletedUser

DonWasyl on 07.03. at 21:24
Hello, you have been reported to Game Support because probably you did not respect game rules.
View report.

Pretty much all of [V] received this message today, obviously someone trying to hack our accounts and get our passwords. He was reported and TW staff took care of him. If this is some random person lashing out because he is miserable, whatever. If however it was premeditated by a tribe or another member of W36 to try and destroy [V] via account hacking you're a coward.

bluedragon4

dont think he was just after [V]. he mailed people in DVADER as well :icon_wink:

and im sure others have gotten this message as well...

Last edited:

Caveman 10345

I was having a good conversation with him until he blocked me :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I feel left out guess he didnt want my password, I woulda gladly given him it i need a coplayer :p

DeletedUser

i didnt get a mail either. i feel unloved :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

maybe he can do some resource balancing for me then :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I do hope that no one actually fell for this, One that that everyone should be cautios of is anytime you get a link to any outside web address.

i know i would never click on any unless it was from a person i trusted, and even then they would send it thru skype not through an in game mail

DeletedUser

If however it was premeditated by a tribe or another member of W36 to try and destroy [V] via account hacking you're a coward.

Heh. That's pretty much the way we feel about all of V normally. :)

But no, as far as I know many of not all members of XVI also got this thing.

DeletedUser

If you feel that way do something and coordinate instead of dying slowly.