Doomed...

• Thread starter DeletedUser86969
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well I see some logic behind all the posts tbh. The only thing id like to point out is this being a "hugging" world. You should have known when starting a 0.5 speed world it was going to be like this. It takes too long for nukes to rebuild to war succesfully against a good defender, and in the case of tribes like omen and one going to war it would take months to noble the other side completely, even if they emptied their villas due to travel times and the like. If they kept def in their villas but quit it would take ages for rebuilding nukes.

DeletedUser

I think it would take much longer than months in order for either side to noble out the other completely.. but then again with massive inactives maybe it would only take months.

DeletedUser

i blocked you cause i claimed an in-active members village, you mailed me saying you already had a train on the way to it, i said ok cool, then you mailed me back saying...

EnderGed on 27.08. at 04:17
Keep an eye on your own claims.
Conan, you grabbed the claim on that village after mine expired.
At our distance from those claims it was to be expected that the claim would expire before the nobles get there.
All I was saying is that you should watch your own claims because the same thing that happened to me could happen to you as well.
I was trying to give you advice, you chose to take offense instead ...

Blocking my mail was not a mature way to deal with it and it makes me believe that when andyray said you blocked him he was telling the truth.
I am glad that you admitted in public and in your own words that you are looking for a war with Omen and that you tried to start one without listening to Des or the council.
Next time nobody will believe anything you say because of your reputation.

BTW,
Your accusations against Desmaroth are so outrageous that they are funny.
Dae, is indeed a politician and one of the best I've seen but his coplayer is one of the best fighters on several worlds.
She might be a bit bored with this world sometimes because there is nobody worth fighting within range of her villages (the result of early success).

Yes, even you are not large or skillful enough to challenge her.
why should she waste her time swating gnats like you?

DeletedUser

BTW,
Your accusations against Desmaroth are so outrageous that they are funny.
Dae, is indeed a politician and one of the best I've seen but his coplayer is one of the best fighters on several worlds.
She might be a bit bored with this world sometimes because there is nobody worth fighting within range of her villages (the result of early success).

Yes, even you are not large or skillful enough to challenge her.
why should she waste her time swating gnats like you?

Meh, I am just lazy :) Des's activity or lack there of is indeed my fault. He runs the tribe and I run the account. Since i have been busy elsewhere lately and targets are so far away (yes yes i know nobles and nukes can travel far distances) Des has pretty much shifted the account over to a D account. Now Conan if you really really want a battle, well :icon_rolleyes: prolly not in your best interest to choose mine and Des's account. I would slaughter you. Even with no nukes :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

meh, this thread has gotten boring for a while. It had potential, but now it has taken a turn to a point where I don't see that it serves any significance.

DeletedUser

my reason to start this thread was to wake people up to des using them. he doesnt even play TW, he sits back only makes defensive villages and then recruits big members around him to protect him even more, he has done merge after merge to get where he is and only nobled in-actives in his tribe. people need to wake up and see he's using them.

I believe this has been answered well enough by my coplayer.

i also want to stop them merging into omen and really ending this world. we were voting on whether or not to merge with them or war them in One's forum. i wanted to war, as many of us did. des did not want to war, he wanted to merge, like i said, he's a hugger, people need to know. i was the only member of One to speak up and say no to him, that i would not merge. bang, i was kicked and now under attack from my tribe mates.

Just further proof that you do not read what is said in the tribal forums. I have not expressed my opinion on the matter: I made it very clear that I will follow whatever option most members vote for. You were not the only person in One to speak on me regarding the fact they do not want to merge, but you were the only one to be so rude and silly about it.

You were kicked because of your shitty attitude and not by me, but by AdzDev, the person in One who favours war the most. To state that you were kicked because you were pro-war and you "stood up to me" is therefor silly. I gave you the choice of returning to One, you didn't even have to apologize, but you continued making a big fuss about it in your own childish way.

if this merge goes threw, you will have a world with a tribe over 100 mil points and the number 2 tribe will be 4 mil. equals the world is over. i dont want that. many dont. but many members in One's tribe are scared to speak up and they're scared of des doing what he has done to me, dont let des think he runs EVERYTHING to do with TW.

1. I know every One member's opinion regarding a merge with Omen. I've had discussions with quite a few people about it. To state that people are scared of me, is rediculous. Go ahead and try finding someone who is. :icon_rolleyes:

2. I did nothing to you. AdzDev kicked you without informing me, but you acted like a fool, so it wasn't uncalled for. I gave you the option to return if you'd drop the shitty attitude, but you refused.

Seriously Conan, stop inventing "facts" to make you look like a victim of big bad me. Start working on your attitude and we might take you back in.

DeletedUser86969

1. I know every One member's opinion regarding a merge with Omen. I've had discussions with quite a few people about it. To state that people are scared of me, is rediculous. Go ahead and try finding someone who is. :icon_rolleyes:

here's one.

treyparr on 04.09. at 20:43
Hey man, I know this message is long overdue but I entirely agree with what you said and why you said it...I dont want to see you get nobled out by One.. Have you spoken with Omen about an invite??? If you need a good word...tell them to contact me

DeletedUser

And where exactly is the part where he says he's scared of me...?

DeletedUser86969

it doesn't. but he and many other members have mailed me saying that they don't like the way the tribe is going. i'm not going to post their messages on here.

this is over, just like the world, if you merge. i'm just going to stay in my K58 and have fun as much as i can until you sick your dogs on me. enjoy building your spears and HC in everyone of your villages. zzz

DeletedUser

Yeh right. You had "many other people" mail you, but of course you cannot give names. Classic. :lol:

Go sit in your little corner and leave the public forums to the big boys.

DeletedUser

*Giggle*
No seriously, that made me laugh.

Alright, now will you go away and let this topic die already? You've been discovered as the liar you are, so there's nothing else to do here.

DeletedUser86969

already said that. you need to go away and enjoy building your spears and HC and keep begging for a merge with omen before you get nobled by them.

DeletedUser

It's funny how you're in need of having the last word. Kinda cute. Childish, but cute.

DeletedUser

It's funny how you're in need of having the last word. Kinda cute. Childish, but cute.

It's funny how you just did the same thing. It's also funny how you "disprove" everything he says by telling him he's pathetic and not worth your time, yet you reply back.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

DeletedUser

It's funny how you just did the same thing. It's also funny how you "disprove" everything he says by telling him he's pathetic and not worth your time, yet you reply back.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

You really don't read what I write, hmm?

What possible reasons for reopening this can anyone possibly have? It's about a single person who just wants to draw attention to himself. I'd ignore it, but I'm against ignorance. :/

Shoo, forum troll!

DeletedUser

bhandtay1, bazhabit, treyparr, and Viscount Drake.

I didn't say I had a problem with the tribe or Des.. I said that most people in this world get frustrated from time to time, as they do. This is mainly due to the speed of the world resulting in inactivity... Nothing to do with the tribe, or the leadership.

I did say YOU had a right to be annoyed as a certain member near you SHOULD have been aiding attacks for the op, which he didn't. However, I did not know that he had been on long-term vacation... That problem is now resolved and the player is back on the account, as you would have known if you had been a little more patient.

I still don't see the point in this whole thread being open...

DeletedUser

its all good forum drama.

i wonder what will happen next.

DeletedUser86969

116 in-coming, thats all? lol.

yawn...

figured that would take 1 account 15 mins. but whatever, if 116 is all you got des, then fine. guess i'll have to live with that.

o by the way, if you send a fake train like you did at one of my villages, don't send another 5 attacks at the same villages after your "train" lands. it makes it look fake. zzz. yawn, wake me up when you really attack. 116, lol.

my bad, only around 75 are from you. i have around 40 from other members of One. i even have 5 coming from omen. lol.

Last edited by a moderator: