Doomed...

• Thread starter DeletedUser86969
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Just doing my part in annihilating all fools in this world.

DeletedUser

Yeh right. You had "many other people" mail you, but of course you cannot give names. Classic. :lol:

Go sit in your little corner and leave the public forums to the big boys.

bhandtay1, bazhabit, treyparr, and Viscount Drake.

*Giggle*
No seriously, that made me laugh.

Alright, now will you go away and let this topic die already? You've been discovered as the liar you are, so there's nothing else to do here.

You're really good at proving people wrong :icon_rolleyes:

/ignore.

Told you, he's nuts.

I've seen numerous times where you didn't even bother to read someone's post. ESPECIALLY when it has great logic in it. My thoughts are that you read the posts, but can't come up with enough logic to make your point matter. So, of course, you demean and belittle people by telling them to leave and that they aren't worth anything. Great logic.

If you think I'm just a forum troll in this world, think again.

DeletedUser

You're really good at proving people wrong :icon_rolleyes:

Are you serious or are you just here to make yourself look like a fool? Read Bazhabit's post.

Dang, you're bad at this.

I've seen numerous times where you didn't even bother to read someone's post. ESPECIALLY when it has great logic in it. My thoughts are that you read the posts, but can't come up with enough logic to make your point matter. So, of course, you demean and belittle people by telling them to leave and that they aren't worth anything. Great logic.

There is no logic in what Conan says. He just wants attention. Just like you.

If you think I'm just a forum troll in this world, think again.

I won't. Good bye, troll.

DeletedUser

Haha you got Bazhabit to prove him wrong for you AFTER you posted what I quoted. You have a trend. Letting other people do things for you. Like letting Sandy run the account (and don't tell me she didn't say that...). I should have known not to even say anything. I forgot you can't fight ignorance with logic because ignorance will.. well.. be ignorant. Once you are able to look past yourself for even one second we can talk again. Maybe you'll give a viable argument instead of calling me a fool.

Oh yes I just crave attention... I go on the forums and post declarations of war on tribes that have absolutely no chance of winning just so I can make myself look like a badass... And I love how you just skipped over where I quoted you ignoring and belittling Conan like it didn't even happen. You reply to what you want to reply to and act like all the times when you are wrong simply don't exist. Blatantly disregarding my argument... Wow.

Conan I agree with everything you've posted. I'd dislike a tribe as much as you do if the leader was a turtle who sits in the middle of the tribe and let's someone else run his account while he basks in all the glory.

DeletedUser

Haha you got Bazhabit to prove him wrong for you AFTER you posted what I quoted.

Your point?

You have a trend. Letting other people do things for you. Like letting Sandy run the account (and don't tell me she didn't say that...).

Yes, that's what a good leader does.

I should have known not to even say anything. I forgot you can't fight ignorance with logic because ignorance will.. well.. be ignorant. Once you are able to look past yourself for even one second we can talk again. Maybe you'll give a viable argument instead of calling me a fool.

I don't even want to talk to you. You're a forum troll. An ignorant one, I might add.

Oh yes I just crave attention...

Yup.

I go on the forums and post declarations of war on tribes that have absolutely no chance of winning just so I can make myself look like a badass...

So what? What are you going to do about it? Troll some more? :icon_rolleyes:

And I love how you just skipped over where I quoted you ignoring and belittling Conan like it didn't even happen.

Oh yes, that happened. Because he's worth being belittled. Your point?

You reply to what you want to reply to and act like all the times when you are wrong simply don't exist. Blatantly disregarding my argument... Wow.

That's because I'm not wrong.

Conan I agree with everything you've posted. I'd dislike a tribe as much as you do if the leader was a turtle who sits in the middle of the tribe and let's someone else run his account while he basks in all the glory.

That's because you are, basically, a fool like him. Boy, you guys are starting to bore me.

DeletedUser

. Like letting Sandy run the account (and don't tell me she didn't say that...)..

That is why I am on the account. He runs the tribe, I poorly manage the account. That was made pretty clear long ago. I have no interest in running a tribe or hardly even assisting in running a tribe, mostly because of people like Conan. I play the account because I enjoy it (and i am far better at it then Des :icon_wink: ) Des has never pretended to do anything but run the tribe. I hardly see where one would say he basks in the glory of having a top account.. maybe of running a successful tribe he can bask in that. If it wasn't for my sheer laziness we would probably do far better. I take what I can get where I can get it. Free villages and such give me times to play on other worlds. You never know tho, I might get ambitious one of these days and decide to do some damage. :axemen:

DeletedUser

No offense to anybody but lets just end this hate conversation. Heres the facts. Daeth has grown to love his power and now can't be without it. You can't denie this because when OMEN and ChoCho merged you freaked out and brought rim tribe together just incase they attack u. When u figured out they wont you stop talking to rim tribes and started trying to get a merge where you get in control of pretty much whole world. Stuff like this can be viewed as saving your butt but also it is a great way to go and do stuff that i must admit. Not many people like that so you get hate from people like Conan. I would never wanna work with daeth just because its risky business because u must remain in power or he turns on you but hey. Everyone plays a certain way so oh well. Now how long is this dumb argument about nothing gonna keep going?

DeletedUser

Don't give your personal point of view rokas it's fun watching people insulting each other :p

DeletedUser

Me? Love my power? Lol. All power inside One rests within its council. I am but a mere spokesman and representative. Theoretically, I have no power, except the power to execute whatever the council decides.

But, of course, you couldn't have known that.

DeletedUser86073

It's true, dea has no power....i hold the power in One :)

DeletedUser

Me? Love my power? Lol. All power inside One rests within its council. I am but a mere spokesman and representative. Theoretically, I have no power, except the power to execute whatever the council decides.

But, of course, you couldn't have known that.

Then why did u freak and went to rim tribes when OMEN and ChoCho merged. Talked to us a bunch and when they said they won't attack you, you stopped talking till my message.

Des = Ash can forget any further help from One if they keep acting that way on the forums

Here des,
OMEN play nice with ONE.

We are even now. You helped us by saying don't attack rim tribes, we said don't attack ONE.

DeletedUser

Then why did u freak and went to rim tribes when OMEN and ChoCho merged. Talked to us a bunch and when they said they won't attack you, you stopped talking till my message.

I see the words "geopolitical balance" are unknown to you.

Des = Ash can forget any further help from One if they keep acting that way on the forums

Here des,
OMEN play nice with ONE.

We are even now. You helped us by saying don't attack rim tribes, we said don't attack ONE.

Congrats for not remembering our initial agreement.

DeletedUser

lol some1 who only talks big but does not have actions to back it up is not worth my time.
Discussion Over

DeletedUser

Dont go bashing in if you are not going to commit in the argument rokas. :p
and yeah, too bad for you man, lets see you run your mouth now.

Don't give your personal point of view rokas it's fun watching people insulting each other :p

And yeah, let them discuss away, if you dont want the forum discussions, you are free to pass by.

DeletedUser

Dont go bashing in if you are not going to commit in the argument rokas. :p
and yeah, too bad for you man, lets see you run your mouth now.

And yeah, let them discuss away, if you dont want the forum discussions, you are free to pass by.

My buisness doesnt not include u nor should it concern you. As i stated conversation over. I had my talk in person with him.

DeletedUser

for the record im not interrupting on your train of thought i was simply stating my own opinion towards the way you've been running your mouth. :p

im not very fond on how confident you have been getting so, go ahead keep your silence.

DeletedUser

This thread was in fact pointless as Conan is back in One :icon_neutral: