Dorin Baba, be my valentine?! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

me tarzan, you jane?

I wrote you a poem for our special day together ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

:lol:

DeletedUser

I've gotten at least 100 more attacks since I posted this.

Dorin gets better and better today ;D

rich26ca

omg i lol when i saw this...

but more when i saw who you were skyping you went and ruined the secret now they know we all talk and are in a coalition against them all ;)

DeletedUser

seriously Dorin what is with the fakes? someone tells you something here and you start sending fakes at them:D
what is the meaning? should they be afraid? it is not hard to rename the attacks from 300 hours away

DeletedUser

lol, I think he's serious this time. I even have some prime incomings :eek:

Up to 984 :D

DeletedUser

thread-contains-win.jpg

Might be a bit too big.. sorry if it is Dwarve, can't figure out how to edit it right... (I fail at editing pictures)

DeletedUser

haha Dorin, thanks for making us lawlz with your child like reaction to Guyver pwning you on the forums.

Keep trying, and dreaming, and we'll keep laughing at you big guy...

prime_fail.jpg

DeletedUser

This thread owns , and yes i dont post here no more , just felt the need to post xD

amazing as always guy :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Aye, pure win. Looks like I'm getting free odd from dorin :D

That, or i'll dodge and let him cat my academy so he come on here posting reports like a noob of him hitting an empty village.

I was right, he sat there all week and sent attacks at me.

Yet again, dorin baba has proved me right!

DeletedUser

till end of w20 you will see my inncomming over and over again, ok? So shut up and go there and play. Time of discussion is over.
Now it's payback time!

oh, yes.. please avoid all inncomming .. all are fakes.. use a script and rename all ;)

DeletedUser

Lol, there is no discussion with someone like you. There's just flaming and chasing you off the forum again and again.

DeletedUser

Lol, there is no discussion with someone like you. There's just flaming and chasing you off the forum again and again.

100% agree. Joke wrong and you pay. FTW.

Ok. I will not reply to you here. You try to take from my time and my time is expenceive to argue with people like you.

Now, keep your forum, I will keep you busy ingame.

DeletedUser

First time I've seen a report and edit war- for the record I may not be able to see the original post, but If I'm getting constant reports of that same post just with different text that keeps changing.. well that's pretty obvious what is going on ;).

The thread has been cleaned up and punishments dished.
Next time players cause it, it'll be some nice little permanent infraction points.
[I'm bound to be quoted by this by someone, so to clear this up, people abiding by the rules and normally editing their post a few times will not be punished]

Keep it OT and within forum rules this time.

DeletedUser

The last word is mine, please lock this. I'll let the other mods handle the issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.