Dorin Baba; Too Smart For His Own Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So I just got a series of mails from the 1337 Baba that I thought I should share with y'all.

They were via the Forum mail system, so I can't export, however, I recieved this after posting here (something I have not done since I left W20:

guyverone?

and what the news?

You = Fail.

honest.

Regards,
Dorin

I replied with:

I am guyverone? haha, good one.

And recieved a brain melting reply of:

so who are you? you exist? nope

After realizing that he was within a brain cell of discovering my secret, that I actually don't exist, I had to come up with something:

I exist, otherwise I wouldn't be speaking to you :3

Which brought him back to his original point:

of course that. Any players can make alot of multi forums account. it is legal. So you exist and you are guyverone. :p

Looks like he didn't check my date of registering :| I told him again I wasn't guyver, to which he replied (with failformatting, so I won't even bother trying to quote it) that he had to "remain you this is a open forum, so please do not insult me, whoever you are"

:| Who am I? Dorin figured it out, then figured out something different, then figured out his original point again, then decided he did not know.

HURR. On a side note, why have you no Funny IGM thread? I would have put this in there.

DeletedUser

so who are you? you exist? nope

I believe you was miss the point of dicussion: I refer to the fact that I'm skeptical about the idea that you exist (mean have an account ) inside TW , w20 game.
You obvious want to start a war flame but this will not going to happen. I believe this is not a subject to be let open and Dwayv should close it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So I just got a series of mails from the 1337 Baba that I thought I should share with y'all.

They were via the Forum mail system, so I can't export, however, I recieved this after posting here (something I have not done since I left W20:

I replied with:

And recieved a brain melting reply of:

After realizing that he was within a brain cell of discovering my secret, that I actually don't exist, I had to come up with something:

Which brought him back to his original point:

Looks like he didn't check my date of registering :| I told him again I wasn't guyver, to which he replied (with failformatting, so I won't even bother trying to quote it) that he had to "remain you this is a open forum, so please do not insult me, whoever you are"

:| Who am I? Dorin figured it out, then figured out something different, then figured out his original point again, then decided he did not know.

HURR. On a side note, why have you no Funny IGM thread? I would have put this in there.

Poor old Dorin Babble, once he gets an idea in that little head of his not even logic and fact can set him straight.

DeletedUser

hahaha, what a noob

Give it up dorin, i always win and noone can stop me and my reign of noob terror. So pack your bags and go buy a train ticket back to loserville so the cool kids can play.

all-aboard-the-fail-train.jpg

DeletedUser

hahaha, what a jackass

Give it up dorin, i always win and noone can stop me and my reign of noob terror. So pack your bags and go buy a train ticket back to loserville so the cool kids can play.

To win something against a TW player you have to noble at least 1 of his village. Please don't fail again like you do in Maker case :(

I target your account and distroy accademies of your villages, didn't I? And in this time what you do? Yep, just talks, talks , talks..
@mattypoole : at least i'm sturbbon enough to keep my account from begining till end while you fail.

Ok. Time of joke is finish. Who not like me, search me ingame. here i will not reply.. so talk to wall.

DeletedUser

To win something against a TW player you have to noble at least 1 of his village. Please don't fail again like you do in Maker case :(

They have have this called a dictionary, which you may want to use at some point in your life....

I know who maker is, it doesn't matter though as we've chased him off the forums. But I would call getting what I want a win.

I taked down your accademy, didn't I? And in this time what you ? Yep, just talks, talks , talks..

I'm sorry, I don't speak fluent noob.

DeletedUser

There are lots of people participating in these forums who don't speak English as a first language, but they make an effort and are more than understandable, so what's your excuse Dorin?

The only time you come here is to talk hysterically in your own double speak and attack other people, and in the process make your tribe look like a joke for keeping you (like they need any help).

Seriously, you are the most hated person in these forums and no one has any respect for you, so seriously dude, do us a favour and yourself and that tribe of yours an even bigger one, take a hint, and GTHO, you're just a pest and it's time you were exterminated.

DeletedUser47445

I target your account and distroy accademies of your villages, didn't I? And in this time what you do? Yep, just talks, talks , talks..
@mattypoole : at least i'm sturbbon enough to keep my account from begining till end while you fail.

Ok. Time of joke is finish. Who not like me, search me ingame. here i will not reply.. so talk to wall.

Dorin you really did it this time. How many times have you said your gonna leave the forums, and keep coming back in here (http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=179960)

So please, do as you have said then thousand times, and leave.

DeletedUser

Dorin you really did it this time. How many times have you said your gonna leave the forums, and keep coming back in here (http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=179960)

Sorry, I'm not your puppy so you to tell me what i have to do.

You will find my reply there:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=192508&page=2

So, if you want that I to leave this forum then don't enter in each topics where you see my name and my replies and write only for make me to give a reply to your words, clear?

DeletedUser

Unfortunately he's too dopey and stubborn to take as hint, so no doubt he'll keep accusing people of being guyver when they flame him because that little babble brain can't wrap it's head around the fact that most of world 20, not just guyver, hold him in contempt for the master of babbling nonsense that he has become infamous for on world 20.

Still sending your long distant fail nukes at Guyver, you Dorin babble noob?

Have fun on that return trip :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ok. Time of joke is finish. Who not like me, search me ingame. here i will not reply.. so talk to wall.[/B]

So, if you want that I to leave this forum then don't enter in each topics where you see my name and my replies and write only for make me to give a reply to your words, clear?

Dorin, this is about the millionth time that you've said that you won't post anymore, so leave. Really. For good.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately he's too dopey and stubborn to take as hint, so no doubt he'll keep accusing people of being guyver when they flame him because that little babble brain can't wrap it's head around the fact that most of world 20, not just guyver, hold him in contempt for the master of babbling nonsense that he has become infamous for on world 20.

Still sending your long distant fail nukes at Guyver, you Dorin babble noob?

Have fun on that return trip :icon_rolleyes:

If I have a conflict with a w20 player or any other play I go inside game and action so I to fix that conflict. Matty, you just talk ... as player you're ZERO.
At least, I did not fail like other players failed, I still have my own account from begining of game till now and it was not neccesarry for me to go and beg other people to find me another account where to play in .. just because I was too noob to keep my own account.

You mattypoole, you're nothing just a forum image. So keep your image here flame whatever you like except me and you will not read my reply .

Bullroarer Took said:
Dorin, this is about the millionth time that you've said that you won't post anymore, so leave. Really. For good.

What can I say more then: I not a puppy that do what a troll want I to do.
And first of all I see you are a rock inside game. 1 village win, big success. You're a model for all trolls or I'm wrong and you fail like Matty and now you have other account where you play? :S

Don't use my name on forum and not force me to reply to yours flames.
I ignore as much as I can, but I have my own limit. If i can crush every troll account inside w20 I can do that.. but what the point when is obvious 80% of those who 'flame' me are or 'death account' or are go from account into other account, ruin those each after each, just because they are too noob to keep 1 account from begining of game till end of game.

DeletedUser77706

If I have a conflict with a w20 player or any other play I go inside game and action so I to fix that conflict. Matty, you just talk ... as player you're ZERO.
At least, I did not fail like other players failed, I still have my own account from begining of game till now and it was not neccesarry for me to go and beg other people to find me another account where to play in .. just because I was too noob to keep my own account.

You mattypoole, you're nothing just a forum image. So keep your image here flame whatever you like except me and you will not read my reply .

What can I say more then: I not a puppy that do what a troll want I to do.
And first of all I see you are a rock inside game. 1 village win, big success. You're a model for all trolls or I'm wrong and you fail like Matty and now you have other account where you play? :S

Don't use my name on forum and not force me to reply to yours flames.
I ignore as much as I can, but I have my own limit. If i can crush every troll account inside w20 I can do that.. but what the point when is obvious 80% of those who 'flame' me are or 'death account' or are go from account into other account, ruin those each after each, just because they are too noob to keep 1 account from begining of game till end of game.

seriously dorin all you will get is flame so why bother m8 just play and learn to rise above it and attacking a player so far away from you is silly when both tribes are in the coalition your just taking resorces away from the real fight prime

DeletedUser

I do what I was been force to do to send a 'message' to that player.
From my point of view that conflict (with Guyv) is end and is not neccessary to discuss more about it.
I have no refeeling.

I wish to add only this: I'm ally with players that show respect.

If there is nothing more to add I will propose Dwayv to close this topic. For those who have anything more to add they can send messages or talk in private.

You are right achilles3302. Is silly to attack a player so far away from you but sometime is neccessary to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.