DOTT, The Death March Begins.

kawaii fetus

Are you from DOTT? You're just jealous you don't have any enthusiastic supporters like me! <3

DeletedUser121584

Are you from DOTT? You're just jealous you don't have any enthusiastic supporters like me! <3

Your wrong.. We have a lot of enthusiastic supporters and you could be one of them after we are finished with D.M. :p

DeAdMaX

Side 1:
Tribes: DOTT
Side 2:
Tribes: D.M.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 348
Side 2: 165
Difference: 183

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 3
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,394,627
Side 2: 681,262
Difference: 713,365

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 122,909
Side 2: 13,119
Difference: 109,790

chart

DeletedUser121584

D.M. are too busy fighting those smaller tribes up north.....

DeletedUser119651

the only one who should start shows some tactics is D.M....I am very disappointed about them

DeletedUser119950

There is no excuse for so many loses BUT,most of them come from one player,and mostly all villages taken were deeper in DOTTs territory then one would like 'em to be.I guess after solid front is made,there wont be much caps from any side anymore.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119651

mmmmm not so sure about it, before the front was already well established in a favor of D.M.

In my opinion D.M underestimated them enemy and those loses are the results of a wrong leadership decision or bad management of the tribe. Maybe both..

DeletedUser119950

mmmmm not so sure about it, before the front was already well established in a favor of D.M.

I'm not sure. Half of D.M. is behind INQ,cut by them from being close enough to frontline,and cathrine99(DM player with most villages lost) is on the south side of the whole tribe,cut off from any possible fast support. While DOTT has/had pretty solid form to begin with(except that part in k34). I'm not saying DOTT wont continue with their speed and penetrate in to DM even after solid front is made. But i think they had far superior position at the start.

DeletedUser119651

I'm not sure. Half of D.M. is behind INQ,cut by them from being close enough to frontline,and cathrine99(DM player with most villages lost) is on the south side of the whole tribe,cut off from any possible fast support. While DOTT has/had pretty solid form to begin with(except that part in k34). I'm not saying DOTT wont continue with their speed and penetrate in to DM even after solid front is made. But i think they had far superior position at the start.

Well that it could be a consequence of the merging between D.M and BLUE, i mean leadership should think about it before declare a war of this level i guess..

DeletedUser117934

In my opinion D.M underestimated them enemy and those loses are the results of a wrong leadership decision or bad management of the tribe. Maybe both..

Just to clear up some speculations, these stats are not because of poor leadership, DoTT had already taken a villa off of one of our members, so we didn't really have any choice but to declare. Admitted, we weren't fully prepared for it, but we're also not gonna let other tribes takes villa off of us without us doing anything.

We have had 2 people (one of which is already mentioned above) on the frontlines that just left, one didn't even pass on a sit. We are fighting back atm, after having to cut those losses, we did not go down in point total yet, and our troop counts should be looking healthier than theirs because of reasons below.

First real OP DoTT tried was on me, i'll take some off the blame going 0 for 3 so far. Was a well put together op, but I think they lost more on than they gained with those 3 villa's which were already quite far into their territory. Don't know if there's a lot of DoTT members on the externals, would like to hear some thoughts from their side on how that went and on my defensive skills. We are most definitely not rolling over, they just took the offensive first, we are fighting back as we speak and hope we can make this a bit more interesting for everybody from here on out.

Goodluck to both sides, and little bit of disappointment on DoTT for having Phalos involved against some of our players as well.

Cheers, Loth

DeletedUser121584

DOTT involved Phalos? Are you kidding me. lol

More like D.M involving Phalos.

DeAdMaX

I don't normally bother with the forums, I leave it to more gifted forum speakers! I see what has been written and would add a view/insight from our side for what it is worth.

Apologies for those not used to war and peace replies. My co players are more succinct, I can hear them turning in their sleep now, but I digress.

The D.M player catherine99 nobled beyond our front line in the south and also into the VIKING line over a period of 2 days. We jokingly asked him/her if they were intending to join vikings and if they turned her/him down we would have them. We have used the recruit and crash tactic already this world so I see why it is included in the declaration, but that was not the case on this occasion. It was simply to illicit some intel on her intentions. They did not appear to have a clue that nobling into other tribes areas would be a problem. We decided you had probably done it to test the respective tribes responses. Only Trident64 and Catherine99 knows what they were thinking/doing. Did you send them there to provoke us? How did you expect us to react? At best it was naive to think there would not be a response from the current world rank 2 tribe.

Anyhoo, our local player next to the village took it from Catherine99 and a small skirmish between the two players ensued. That may have resolved it at that point, after all we did not really want to fight D.M. and their allies INQ at that time. We were aware the BLUE were about to merge into D.M., so from our view they appeared to have a solid in depth defence in place behind that small red front. Of course we would war with them at some point, that is the game after all!

It is also wrong to say we were set up to start a war in K45 though, D.M. and their allies controlled much of K45. Like most tribes at this point in the world, were were more focussed on clearing out our lines and expanding, other tribes have declared on us not the other way around. That said, we were aware of D.M. movement and we set up to counter any threat.

With regards to the initial issue, the first we heard from D.M. is the declaration of war on the externals. We also found it amusing that you did not declare on vikings even though they took three of her villages the following day for the same reason we took that first one. That was a little bizarre. For those that like to see the stats:

red.png
home (524|501) K55 4,947 catharine99 [D.M.] ChromeIV [VIK] 2018-02-21 13:33:27
red.png
Fort Harrison (534|497) K45 7,902 catharine99 [D.M.] ohaughey [VIK] 2018-02-21 09:57:31
red.png
Catharine99 03 (533|496) K45 4,553 catharine99 [D.M.] Rizby [DOTT] 2018-02-21 09:11:28
red.png
Dannyrules 13 (524|505) K55 9,267 catharine99 [D.M.] dannyrules [VIK] 2018-02-21 07:31:47
red.png
Catharine99 02 (524|498) K45 4,157 catharine99 [D.M.] Rizby [DOTT] 2018-02-20 07:07:41

At the time D.M. declared, we guessed they were ready for a fight and had provoked the situation, so we adapted our lines and launched a general attack. Rogue if you sniped the majority of those trains then well done, you would make our recruitment criteria, but when we took villages from you we also saw ~INQ~ support coming to your villages. Of course they were also trying to make some diplomacy with us at the time they were supporting. To be expected, I guess given they were helping you all along, well actually that is not true. At first they were going to hit you with us, after they merged with BLUE, but then BLUE chose you and INQ went on wobble about being between you. Some of their players are not really happy about the way you treat them btw. That kind of diplomacy is currently getting them hit by two other big tribes and I doubt we will be exchanging christmas cards with them any time soon.

BTW, for the record we have no relations with Phalos and in fact they made a few attacks on us during initial exchanges with you, so looks like they do not like either of us lol. We are aware of you being supported by your 'secret' allies. We have allies too, but they are not involved in fighting D.M, we do not need them atm.

Someone said earlier in the thread that D.M leadership is not good, I will leave that to others to judge. I think they have some good players over there and it will be a fun war. Some of the decisions to date do appear a little odd to me; such as that declaring as they did without pre stacking the front line. Also the Duke, Trident64 was internalling a front line account (Sterban) at the same time. Catherine99 appeared to have been left to fight for themselves initially. There was some good and bad defending along the line and a counter attack that is still landing. Despite their counter offensive we have continued to make more conquers in the exchanges. We have made a lot gains on the back of those decisions, but it is early days we will see how it goes.

Finally, I would like to address some of the comments in the declaration. D.M. formed into what we were told was going to be a 'super tribe'. Is that the 'family' Trident64 refers too in his declaration? Um well Swooping Nukes and all the other Swooping what-evers, plus the other tribes over there in K45, collapsed because you picked out your favourite gang and crashed and burned the rest to form your tribe. At least we crashed the tribes by fighting and recruiting who we wanted from them, not abandoning them. Our recruitment seems no less weak than yours. We also gave their Dukes 3 days warning of our intentions, because of the constant lies they were feeding us. Lastly you claim that hugging is weak, have you not hugged BLUE and others already. I am not sure I get the points of your declaration to be honest. Enjoy the war you manufactured, we will be recruiting some of your best soon no doubt, if we have any room, the queue is long.

Over to the flamers then.

Phil (Deadmax2)