DOTT, The Death March Begins.

DeletedUser121584

I bet Diamond Blade and Klaips can't wait to join DOTT.

DeletedUser119950

We also found it amusing that you did not declare on vikings even though they took three of her villages the following day for the same reason we took that first one. That was a little bizarre.

Phil (Deadmax2)

I don't know about other stuff you put in the post but this one was funny as hell. D.M. declaring on VIK with whom they almost share no border!? Are you kidding me :D. If I feel sad next few days ill just remember this and my day will become better. And you even call it bizarre,im dying here :D

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
After helping out @LothlorienRogue the other day I realised a couple of things

- DOTT are a poorly organised tribe, How surrounded Loth is they consistently failed to cap his villages and got Phalos involved which is a joke AND even so how much they fail and are such a bad tribe also.
- DM did declare prematurely, but hey
-Neither front has a realistic front line to make any REAL progress.
- your dream daddy (player) is the worst trash talker I have ever met whilst being an appalling player himself. Learn to get good.

If I had the Motivation to actually play this world rather then helping out when I feel like it, you boys would all be in trouble.

Don't give up, I will be cheering on the sidelines.

Best of luck guys.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119950

If I had the Motivation to actual play this world rather then helping out when I feel like it, you boys would all be in trouble.

Sorry to break your bubble,but "IF" means nothing in the real world son.If you think you are that good, find the motivation you lack and do something. Without that your words are just empty words.

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Sorry to break your bubble,but "IF" means nothing in the real world son.If you think you are that good, find the motivation you lack and do something. Without that your words are just empty words.

I know I am good, luckily for you guys I never play more than one world at a time.

They may be empty words to an unknown like you.

10/10 for effort though.

Last edited:

Sparky

I know I am good, luckily for you guys I never play more than one world at a time.

They may be empty worlds to an unknown like you.

10/10 for effort though.

I remember you from Laura and Slys tribe. How many years ago was that? I really wish you where playing here, god that would be fun. But I second her assumption - she is very good (and somewhat scary in a nice way).

Sparky

You let down a person with her job description? You are either stupid or have a death wish.

DeletedUser107359

She just loves me, it's a bit weird and i had to let her down easy.
You will be owned!
giphy.gif

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
After helping out @LothlorienRogue the other day I realised a couple of things

- DOTT are a poorly organised tribe, How surrounded Loth is they consistently failed to cap his villages and got Phalos involved which is a joke AND even so how much they fail and are such a bad tribe also.
- DM did declare prematurely, but hey
-Neither front has a realistic front line to make any REAL progress.
- your dream daddy (player) is the worst trash talker I have ever met whilst being an appalling player himself. Learn to get good.

If I had the Motivation to actually play this world rather then helping out when I feel like it, you boys would all be in trouble.

Don't give up, I will be cheering on the sidelines.

Best of luck guys.

trash talk?when did I trash talk son?show me please that messages that I trash talk you.
if I'm good or bad you will realise that in some days,have some pattient.

You talked about our plan,why u didn't talked about your op on me son?you land nukes on me same time with a phalos player and we are cooperating with them?

if I'm the worst player why I'm so far ahead from you?why you didn't take a single village on me while you was attacking 4 different player's and one from another tribe?

be quite son,daddy will get angry,and if that's happen may the good Lord be with you then,cause the compass that you will see on your load scream will come fast enough.

ps sorry for my bad English guys
ps2 I'm waiting for the messages that I trash talk you.

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You didn’t get shit whilst I was on it helping out. And then the blatant hurt you felt when yet another train died.

And you are correct reek I am female at least that’s what my mummy told me.

I would go into more details but about to go into work so resume later!

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
You didn’t get shit whilst I was on it helping out. And then the blatant hurt you felt when yet another train died.

And you are correct reek I am female at least that’s what my mummy told me.

I would go into more details but about to go into work so resume later!

Nice son,im still waiting for the trash talk