DOTT, The Death March Begins.

DeletedUser65846

As an outsider.... go DOTT.... still waiting on mike221v to take his rim village and threaten players half his size with "war" xD .... merge more.

DeletedUser121584

We phalos have no relations with Dott or D.M.

We attacked D.M. because they recruited spies in the tribe not 1 but 2 or maybe 3.., :/

We kick one then after a week the other one left both recruited into D.M. tribe immediately. Anyway we were already attacking D.M. before this war even started.

I dont know about attacking Dott maybe my tribe sent fakes at them for sending fakes at us on those cap D.M. Villas.

Hope this info helps to all the blind peeps out there or not. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121584

Goodluck to both sides, and little bit of disappointment on DoTT for having Phalos involved against some of our players as well.

Cheers, Loth

A little bit dissappinted in you too for not telling us how you recruited those spies.

DeletedUser107359

A little bit dissappinted in you too for not telling us how you recruited those spies.
I'm certainly not in that circle, however confident you will remain dissappinted as proprietary information by default is more effective with classified restrictions.

DeletedUser107359

DeletedUser111865

Give DM some credit guys, they did an OP on myself and took one village! However it was re-capped shortly after and not to be sniffed at since, poor poor efforts by the.

Oh yeah also like to participate in sending noble trains with a twist... .It's literally the noble with no offence. #BurnTheRessy

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We phalos have no relations with Dott or D.M.

We attacked D.M. because they recruited spies in the tribe not 1 but 2 or maybe 3.., :/

We kick one then after a week the other one left both recruited into D.M. tribe immediately. Anyway we were already attacking D.M. before this war even started.

I dont know about attacking Dott maybe my tribe sent fakes at them for sending fakes at us on those cap D.M. Villas.

Hope this info helps to all the blind peeps out there or not. :p

For the record, we never once actively recruited from your tribe. Each member that has ever offered us information, did so by coming to us an asking us if we would allow them to help us, with or without the offer of joining D.M. A multitude of members approached us with the request of leaving Phalos due to the treatment and wild accusations constantly thrown by the Phalos leadership. STEFOS had no intention of ever coming to D.M., and I had no intention of allowing him, until Tigermonkey began to wildly disrespect him and throw constant threats his way, in which case he willing offered information, and never asked to join D.M. until I took pity on the way he was being treated by Phalos and offered him the option to join us. Multiple other members have approached me to voice the same opinion on the leadership of Phalos, but we have no intention of actively recruiting out of the phalos tribe, the current members taken from phalos were merely at the personal request of my own who know those players from different walks in TW.

DeletedUser121584

For the record, we never once actively recruited from your tribe. Each member that has ever offered us information, did so by coming to us an asking us if we would allow them to help us, with or without the offer of joining D.M. A multitude of members approached us with the request of leaving Phalos due to the treatment and wild accusations constantly thrown by the Phalos leadership. STEFOS had no intention of ever coming to D.M., and I had no intention of allowing him, until Tigermonkey began to wildly disrespect him and throw constant threats his way, in which case he willing offered information, and never asked to join D.M. until I took pity on the way he was being treated by Phalos and offered him the option to join us. Multiple other members have approached me to voice the same opinion on the leadership of Phalos, but we have no intention of actively recruiting out of the phalos tribe, the current members taken from phalos were merely at the personal request of my own who know those players from different walks in TW.

Stop deceiving people man. Don't tell me you don't know what your members have been up to this whole time? Yeah Phalos has been very strict on its members so what? We dont see them complaining before with IPOD, YOYO etc.

STEFOS and Peenuts were just too scared to attack you guys, they have given a lot of excuses for not participating on our OP. If tiger was so bad then we all have left phalos a long time ago. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Stop deceiving people man. Don't tell me you don't know what your members have been up to this whole time? Yeah Phalos has been very strict on its members so what? We dont see them complaining before with IPOD, YOYO etc.

STEFOS and Peenuts were just too scared to attack you guys, they have given a lot of excuses for not participating on our OP. If tiger was so bad then we all have left phalos a long time ago. :p

There is no truth to that. Not once have i deceived any member of your tribe. I take pride in being an honest person, the only time i have been dishonest, was in the documents i forged in order to start the IPOD war, and even then I did not feel bad because the people i lied to, i did so to help. It turned out excellent for both tribes that went to war with IPOD, and i was completely honest with IPOD about my intentions as well. I beg of you to find any moment that I have been dishonest aside from the IPOD incident. I do not lie, I do not deceive, and i am nothing but honest with players who have contacted me from Phalos, otherwise i would have promised them a home in DM if they cause trouble, and then not given it to them.

The exact words of a player who asked to join D.M.
I told him we are not accepting members, but asked him about the way tiger treats his members.
Anonymous said:
well he threats most of them this way, as i could see in forums. i asked stefos what happened but didnt got the reply.

Problem is he thinks he can keep players but threatening them.
I havent had much problems with him. I mostly want to leave the tribe couze we have very bad off strategy, and we are not playing together. taking mostly barb villages and ex phalos players hh. only good thing is, we are good at supporting.

second we are recruting some players with 3k when they should have 50k. and much more problems.i only get on with bean and some other players.

if u ask me we should stop with this war and start all attacking DOTT.no point in losing troops with each other, when they just push on

and problem is he select targets, if u not attack it u get thrown out and attacked. but when we start off on those targets he only contact like few of tribe members and of course attack fails.

DeletedUser121584

There is no truth to that. Not once have i deceived any member of your tribe. I take pride in being an honest person, the only time i have been dishonest, was in the documents i forged in order to start the IPOD war, and even then I did not feel bad because the people i lied to, i did so to help. It turned out excellent for both tribes that went to war with IPOD, and i was completely honest with IPOD about my intentions as well. I beg of you to find any moment that I have been dishonest aside from the IPOD incident. I do not lie, I do not deceive, and i am nothing but honest with players who have contacted me from Phalos, otherwise i would have promised them a home in DM if they cause trouble, and then not given it to them.

The exact words of a player who asked to join D.M.
I told him we are not accepting members, but asked him about the way tiger treats his members.

Well you already lied when you said you were not recruiting anyone from phalos.
Before peenuts was kick out of the tribe our members were already contacted by one of your follower. You did not know that?

The exact words of a player from D.M. trying to persuade one of our members.
m0QbelV.png

Anyway this is a game its your strategy.
Most of them crying traitors are just dead weights, We have a list its better they jump to your tribe now or we jump on them :p

DeletedUser121584

I joined during the DOTT war right in the frontline lol... I don't know why I keep coming on as a "wuss"
Okay then.. So you were just spying for your ex S~N BFFs.

Im cool with that.

DeletedUser61779

Well you already lied when you said you were not recruiting anyone from phalos.
Before peenuts was kick out of the tribe our members were already contacted by one of your follower. You did not know that?

The exact words of a player from D.M. trying to persuade one of our members.
m0QbelV.png

Anyway this is a game its your strategy.
Most of them crying traitors are just dead weights, We have a list its better they jump to your tribe now or we jump on them :p

Telling porkie pies is one of Trident69's special powers

DeletedUser61779

Chucking the corpses overboard:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 16.52.05.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 16.52.05.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 14