DOTT, The Death March Begins.

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Looks like the Bigger Carrot was also the original bungalow!

799a76d0ec988b72994208b1b6460638.png

DeletedUser61779

Still puzzled why the number 3 tribe dumps its number 3 player. Odd behavior

DeletedUser61779

And they dumped karma228, a long-standing player. Why dump him? One day before. Are they dumping one player a day?
Who are you in the game, by the way?

DeletedUser107359

Dumped Karma? He's lost so much weight, he's probably on a retreat.

Ah come on now Tiger. You gotta ask?

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Karma asked us to remove him, and Jacob had been MIA for over a week after passing a sit "for a few hours" and never coming back. The majority of DM's losses in the DOTT conflict are purely due to inactive players. But Tiger, if you would like to unblock me in game i'd be happy to talk to you there :) you are always so upset, it seems harassing your players into leaving is boring you so you're taking it to the externals. Go ahead and mail me IG and i'd love to have a friendly chat.

Rizby

The question should be why they have gone inactive. They were plenty active until they started receiving attacks. Also, more recently your tribe has taken losses from your active players. I am of course referring to JPBrutal and Larsland.

The interesting part I’ve found is the support doesn’t start pouring in until the players have lost majority of their villas. Also, a player of yours willingly offered villas to my tribe. Which says a lot about his confidence in his tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser61779

The question should be why they have gone inactive. They were plenty active until they started receiving attacks. Also, more recently your tribe has taken losses from your active players. I am of course referring to JPBrutal and Larsland.

The interesting part I’ve found is the support doesn’t start pouring in until the players have lost majority of their villas. Also, a player of yours willingly offered villas to my tribe. Which says a lot about his confidence in his tribe.

Dott are the first people to give D.M. a good seeing to. The ship is taking water, the corpses are being dumped overboard; next will be the spies and the refugees. Some will fight, some are loyal. But do they get support from their tribe and leadership? You obviously know that INQ are propping up the D.M. frontline. Will that last?

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
After helping out @LothlorienRogue the other day I realised a couple of things

- DOTT are a poorly organised tribe, How surrounded Loth is they consistently failed to cap his villages and got Phalos involved which is a joke AND even so how much they fail and are such a bad tribe also.
- DM did declare prematurely, but hey
-Neither front has a realistic front line to make any REAL progress.
- your dream daddy (player) is the worst trash talker I have ever met whilst being an appalling player himself. Learn to get good.

If I had the Motivation to actually play this world rather then helping out when I feel like it, you boys would all be in trouble.

Best of luck guys.

where are you my son?its been a long time,where have u been?where are my messages that i thrash talk,im still waiting!

oh and what happend today?can u explain me son?u where supposed to be so pro?i took 3 villages by myself! and the op who i made took 8 villages from the 15 that we had in op to attack.some mistakes made by our side is the reason that we didnt took more!

where is the amazing lothorian guy player now?what happend u beast?where u at now?
next time keep your mouths shut sons!

Side 1:
Tribes: DOTT
Side 2:
Tribes: D.M.

Timeframe: 06/03/2018 10:00:00 to 06/03/2018 21:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 1
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69,773
Side 2: 3,852
Difference: 65,921

chart

Peenuts

Reaction score
where are you my son?its been a long time,where have u been?where are my messages that i thrash talk,im still waiting!

oh and what happend today?can u explain me son?u where supposed to be so pro?i took 3 villages by myself! and the op who i made took 8 villages from the 15 that we had in op to attack.some mistakes made by our side is the reason that we didnt took more!

where is the amazing lothorian guy player now?what happend u beast?where u at now?

Calm down bro, you're shit talking the wrong player LOL

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
I meant it literally, you quoted leather and latex and started popping off. She doesn't even play this world nor was she sitting today haha

Bring it on ;)

if she doesnt play this world then she shouldnt talked for a world that she is not playing.

coming in hot baby! whait for it!

DeletedUser117934

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 06/03/2018 10:00:00 to 06/03/2018 21:00:00

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 1
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 69,773
Side 2: 3,852
Difference: 65,921

chart
Daddy issues? Yeah, you are simply to good for us..

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
Daddy issues? Yeah, you are simply to good for us..

theres my boy right there! i know son! i know! thank you by the way!oh...and some other thing...

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 11
Difference: 48

chart

Side 1: 400,441
Side 2: 69,390
Difference: 331,051

chart

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I forgot about coming back to slate you some more, Had more significant stuff to do with my time.

please oh please come after me, you will find me on world 97 and darling you wont know the word spanking until you have gone against me so please calm down and shut up, your "gloating" is laughable.

DeletedUser61779

And they dumped karma228, a long-standing player. Why dump him? One day before. Are they dumping one player a day?
Who are you in the game, by the way?
They are dumping one player every day. Three today!
Three more corpses shuffled over the side of the sinking ship.
It's like the Raft of the Medusa. You'll be eating each other next.

Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 23.04.39.png CH]

DeletedUser107359

They are dumping one player every day. Three today!
Three more corpses shuffled over the side of the sinking ship.
It's like the Raft of the Medusa. You'll be eating each other next.

There you go Tiger. Back on topic, however we don't know that they are dumping the players. Agreed, there are reductions and increases in their roster.