DOTT, The Death March Begins.

DeletedUser107359

Apparently, this defeat has been masterminded by Trinity69, as part of a grand strategic plan. At least according to him, and it was all for the benefit of his tribe members. Oh, and he's now going to be making policy in Dott.
A subjective point of view. Not an objective point of view.

DeletedUser117934

A subjective point of view. Not an objective point of view.
Like all of his posts here, haven't seen him do anything useful yet on this world. Good thing DoTT's next frontline will be Phalos, and i'm glad i'll still get to be a part of it :) Also props to DeadMax for making proper, objective useful posts here that actually gives some insight as to what's going on on 98 atm.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
..and it has been standard practice to war a tribe; defeat them, and then take their best players to help you take the next tribe, and so on until only two tribes remain to duke it out.

DrunkSquirls, I am a little sad by your comments about DOTT. You have had dealings with us in DOTT since the start; did we ever mislead you or not show integrity in our dealing with you, or your tribe. We helped save your tribe in the early stages of this world, we fought alongside your players to beat tribes that we were not even then at war with to help you. The hard truth is your own tribe was not active, strong enough or well enough led to fend for itself when faced with the likes of OBP. Even when it was clear your tribe was dying, we offered them places in our tribe, but you declined on their behalf. I respect that, but we were straight with you always, we told you that we considered the area our core area and anyone not with us was effectively going to be removed. Winning is important to us, it is a war game why would we want to lose, but don't say we have no integrity because you personally know its not true.

Ummmm,wat?

That is not what you did to us at all. You stood back, watched two tribes battle each other, then when both small tribes were weakened, you recruited both tribes top players, including one of ours who was the biggest PTW guy in the K. The guys were very active, you took the ones who were willing to PTW.

And, then, you "offered" places in your academy, after telling us join or die. The guys declined. I just told you that. I didn't tell you the actual words they used...

I don't think PTW is why the game has become such an incredible life suck. I think its this. The people who are loyal decent people quit because they see people they thought were friends turn into back stabbing win-at-any-cost aholes. A year from now, you can pat yourself on the back, with a yuge win in an online game, by turning people against each other. What will you have won, Phil? There is no prize for winning the game, but those who lose with their self concept intact will gain from the experience, IMHO.

It's not about making scripts, master planning of ops, or using any skills anymore. It's not about tribal camaraderie or friendships with people around the world. Its just about who can get a man to spy on his tribemates, and then getting him to stab those people in the back who were his friends. You have built a tribe of men who only care about winning, not their own integrity. And that is why the game sucks and the fun people leave.

Enjoy spending the next year with men who would stab you in the back if they need to, to win. I will be hanging out with loyal, wonderful guys who can truly appreciate there is more to life than winning. And, there is more than just sexy sandals with 4 inch heels. Those are just a bonus for living the good life!

I hope this works for you, Phil. I really do. Maybe we will meet in a future world next winter, or in a future winter.

DeletedUser121584

Like all of his posts here, haven't seen him do anything useful yet on this world. Good thing DoTT's next frontline will be Phalos, and i'm glad i'll still get to be a part of it :) Also props to DeadMax for making proper, objective useful posts here that actually gives some insight as to what's going on on 98 atm.

I know your sad bro after you lost lol but if that cheers you up go for it.

DeletedUser61779

I imagine it must be a bitter experience to see your tribe leader 'merge' his tribe into Dott (Trinity told me this himself) and forget to take you with him.

It must also be unpleasant to be filling your packing crates ready for the move to the rim.

So, I've decided to forgive you for being a curmudgeon.

Goodbye, Lothlorien. Sweet dreams

DeletedUser117934

I imagine it must be a bitter experience to see your tribe leader 'merge' his tribe into Dott (Trinity told me this himself) and forget to take you with him.

It must also be unpleasant to be filling your packing crates ready for the move to the rim.

So, I've decided to forgive you for being a curmudgeon.

Goodbye, Lothlorien. Sweet dreams
And more conjecture without facts, good job mate. Go noble some more barbs and bust nukes on inactive players ;)

DeletedUser61779

And more conjecture without facts, good job mate. Go noble some more barbs and bust nukes on inactive players ;)

We're done here. And you are done here, in a more complete and final sense. With the demise of DIM can this thread be closed?

DeletedUser61779

Ok. A final commentary from me.

K45 is now dominated by a tribe that didn't start in K45.

Trident's attempts to shake up the K after the first couple of weeks by fabricating the evidence for the IPOD war was both a great coup and a defining moment.

Various egos were tested, found wanting and destroyed as dukes and their tribes attacked each other on fabricated evidence and the powerful D.M. was formed by Trident from players selected from several tribes.

This was a high-point of influence, although not of muscle, for D.M. Trident was creating the weather in K45, and only something radical from outside the K could disrupt that.

The outside radical was Dott. It had the ambition, skills, and drive to move into southern K45 and to choose as its first target the tribe S~N.

S~N's leadership was naive and lacking in strategic sense or moral strength. Dott recruited two key players from within the ranks of S~N and its leadership froze in terror while a wave of fakes crashed upon them. The duke fled the building in panic, with his trousers round his ankles and was later removed entirely from the K two weeks later.

into the void in part created by his incompetence stepped Dott. From now on they would be a K45 tribe too. This was an unintended consequence of the fabricated IPOD war.

Some weeks passed, and the seemingly inevitable clash between K45's two largest entities was induced by Trident's declaration of war on Dott.

This seems to many to be an act of stupidity, an avoidable mistake that led to the the destruction of DM. I had thought so myself for a long time, but I focussed for a while on what options Trident had and what kind of leader he might be and came to a different conclusion.

Trident would have been aware that the ability to create the weather in K45 had passed from him upon the arrival of Dott. It was also clear to him that Dott could choose at any moment to make a key strategic decision about K45 and to declare war on DM.

For a player like Trident who knows he can profit from the chaos that wars produce the option to declare war on Dott had some merit. It was a test and a challenge to Dott; would they have the mettle to pass it? It was an opportunity to direct events, and one which Trident could not pass up. Trident faced the reality of being mown down by the Dott threshing machine or of attacking that machine and seeing if it was really battleworthy. It was a gamble.

So, Trident gambled. DM lasted longer than other Dott adversaries, about 14 days, and bore the brunt of some very heavy assaults. I spoke to one DM player, JP Brutal, about this and he was impressed with Dott's timing and weight of firepower. It speaks a lot about Brutal's ability that he survived the initial onslaught and came out fighting as defender of the day.

But in a tribe that's created from various sources and around a leader like Trident who is more skillful at opportunism than inspiring loyalty some of those players who felt the weight of a Dott broadside felt they didn't want to go through that experience a second time.

All but one of DM's quitters left the game after the Dott assaults, and must have done so in large part because of them.

DM was now an unattractive prospect to its members and its fall was inevitable as the members woke up to the reality.

Trident's tribe is now a footnote, and will soon be forgotten. But from the moment Dott arrived in the K, its days were numbered. And so the tribe met its fate. It died not with a bang or with any glory, but with a whimper, and a scampering for the exits; the rest is silence.

DeletedUser61779

I think if you can't keep on topic and say something constructive you should stop posting White Fllight. You contribute nothing. Which is like your contribution to the game. Do shut up.

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Allow me to shed some light. I had intended to merge my villages into my own tribe long before any deal was made with DOTT. I do not like DOTT and never will, but i love my players, and we had an extremely strong core that I would have been more than happy to fight with against DOTT. Unfortunately, with the inactivity of our frontline players, and the decline of our stats in the war, my co-leader saw fit to make a deal with DOTT while i was away, as he felt that is was the best way to ensure an excellent future for those players that were original, dedicated, and loyal members of DM, as well as extremely skilled, and have done more than enough to earn themselves a promising future.

While i did not agree with that, as i am not a fan of the way that Deadmax has been disrespectful and publicly bashed others, I am more than capable of seeing why he made that decision, and that his intentions were good. I will never argue with him for doing what he felt was best for others, whether i agree, or not. I had been wanting to quit the world for awhile anyhow, so i am okay with the outcome.

If there are any questions regarding the outcome, feel free to ask. If you have any insults regarding myself, please direct them to my DM's.

DeletedUser105906

Seems like Dott will now consolidate their power over 3 K's. I wonder what their diplomacy looks like. Will other tribes allow them to consolidate their spread, leading to a better layout than even JUST, and inevitably allow them to steam roll over any competition 1v1 or will they be challenged before they are consolidate their spread.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That is a good man. Classy and winning. There is more to winning than this game.

>insert slow clap from the outsiders watching from the outside<

I do think the Sara Huckabee Sanders post a few up is hilarious! Shouting how wonderful DOTT is while insulting so many is soooo 2018.

DeletedUser120934

Ummmm,wat?

That is not what you did to us at all. You stood back, watched two tribes battle each other, then when both small tribes were weakened, you recruited both tribes top players, including one of ours who was the biggest PTW guy in the K. The guys were very active, you took the ones who were willing to PTW.

And, then, you "offered" places in your academy, after telling us join or die. The guys declined. I just told you that. I didn't tell you the actual words they used...

I don't think PTW is why the game has become such an incredible life suck. I think its this. The people who are loyal decent people quit because they see people they thought were friends turn into back stabbing win-at-any-cost aholes. A year from now, you can pat yourself on the back, with a yuge win in an online game, by turning people against each other. What will you have won, Phil? There is no prize for winning the game, but those who lose with their self concept intact will gain from the experience, IMHO.

It's not about making scripts, master planning of ops, or using any skills anymore. It's not about tribal camaraderie or friendships with people around the world. Its just about who can get a man to spy on his tribemates, and then getting him to stab those people in the back who were his friends. You have built a tribe of men who only care about winning, not their own integrity. And that is why the game sucks and the fun people leave.

Enjoy spending the next year with men who would stab you in the back if they need to, to win. I will be hanging out with loyal, wonderful guys who can truly appreciate there is more to life than winning. And, there is more than just sexy sandals with 4 inch heels. Those are just a bonus for living the good life!

I hope this works for you, Phil. I really do. Maybe we will meet in a future world next winter, or in a future winter.
i do agree with everything mentioned about good players quitting TW for good, and i think W100 will be the end of this game. i wonder how much worse it will be than this one, considering the fact that plenty of huggers joining, plenty of spies around, and not to mention the big spenders. it's not about skills anymore i agree, since everything getting easier, and imo this game has become the "Waiting Game" where people just hug till 2 tribes are left, then wait and see which tribe has no life to wait for god knows how long before the opponent start losing members to inactivity, spamming skype looking for people to take over accounts, and then either merging the 2 tribes and eating the dead weight, or one just quit trying.

the numbers of players joining worlds has dropped drastically, u have a rim full of guests that disappear few days later, and new people getting roasted for being noobs, rejected by any good tribes for lacking the experience, tribes that betray the ones that do.

to conclude, experienced players (old players) are leaving cause of comparing TW few years ago to TW nowadays, new players are not sticking around long enough to learn how to enjoy the game, and even if they do, they end up regretting it.

on a last note, W98 has the worst diplomacies, i feel like as if i was in an AA meeting for those who lack attention and love, as they're hugging everyone they cross paths with!

Last edited by a moderator:

steveee

i do agree with everything mentioned about good players quitting TW for good, and i think W100 will be the end of this game. i wonder how much worse it will be than this one, considering the fact that plenty of huggers joining, plenty of spies around, and not to mention the big spenders. it's not about skills anymore i agree, since everything getting easier, and imo this game has become the "Waiting Game" where people just hug till 2 tribes are left, then wait and see which tribe has no life to wait for god knows how long before the opponent start losing members to inactivity, spamming skype looking for people to take over accounts, and then either merging the 2 tribes and eating the dead weight, or one just quit trying.

the numbers of players joining worlds has dropped drastically, u have a rim full of guests that disappear few days later, and new people getting roasted for being noobs, rejected by any good tribes for lacking the experience, tribes that betray the ones that do.

to conclude, experienced players (old players) are leaving cause of comparing TW few years ago to TW nowadays, new players are not sticking around long enough to learn how to enjoy the game, and even if they do, they end up regretting it.

on a last note, W98 has the worst diplomacies, i feel like as if i was in an AA meeting for those who lack attention and love, as they're hugging everyone they cross paths with!

I constantly start and stop the game like every few worlds and the worlds are definitely getting smaller. When I started this world I had a 3.8k account still in beginner's protection right beside me, who was nobled before my BP expired by a 21k point player like 5 fields away. When everyone is growing faster than ever, but the rim is moving slower than ever, it creates a really bad environment for new players, and joining new worlds without pp certainly doesn't help too much.

I think people certainly have a nostalgia for the old days of tw but that "old" feeling varies on a world by world basis, i can think of single digit worlds that were an utter mess of spies, backstabs, 7 wing family tribes and more

DeletedUser105906

I constantly start and stop the game like every few worlds and the worlds are definitely getting smaller. When I started this world I had a 3.8k account still in beginner's protection right beside me, who was nobled before my BP expired by a 21k point player like 5 fields away. When everyone is growing faster than ever, but the rim is moving slower than ever, it creates a really bad environment for new players, and joining new worlds without pp certainly doesn't help too much.

I think people certainly have a nostalgia for the old days of tw but that "old" feeling varies on a world by world basis, i can think of single digit worlds that were an utter mess of spies, backstabs, 7 wing family tribes and more

Completely right. The high cost to just survive in terms of pp cost makes the consequence of fighting too great. No one wants to lose 5k PP from startup because they lost a war.

They would rather just do what we saw. Leave at the first sign of adversity to the bigger tribes. I mean, is it even fun at that point?

DeletedUser120934

TW was too focused on making profit that they started to ruin the game, and will soon seize to exist and will completely stop profiting them, that's what's wrong, they should take few courses in management to learn how to keep their game at its peak and not make it profit oriented as it will only start the count down to its end.

steveee

TW was too focused on making profit that they started to ruin the game, and will soon seize to exist and will completely stop profiting them, that's what's wrong, they should take few courses in management to learn how to keep their game at its peak and not make it profit oriented as it will only start the count down to its end.

Its hard to tell how far you can go before you make the game worse off with paid features. I'm not exactly sure because it was a long time ago but I think my first worlds didn't have AM or Loot assist, or the tagging feature, the game has gotten progressively better QoL updates.. I'd hazard a guess the decline in popularity being due to numerous excessively popular freemium games becoming a thing in the last decade or so, its harder to market yourself as unique because you are free when everything else is free, unfortunately for tw it hasn't found a way to incorporate cosmetics so we're left with this nobling villages before BP ends potential.

In regards to how the world is shaping up, it'd be cool to have a war which isn't a landslide, between 2 sides who won't recruit the top players after a week or two that isn't the final war, it seems tribes got really..passive recently, they are so scared of their enemy they allow the enemy to spread far too much and then the top players run off and join that tribe, until the final 80 players in the world are left

Last edited: