Rejected Double flag booster on coins price reduction flag

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Can we add function to double flag booster item, so when used with coin price reduction flag it make coins automatically made in the village were applied for the duration of item boost?

I stopped using flag booster as now I have a very dense cluster of hundreds of villages, and if I request res from all my villages to use them in village where I have flag booster with coin flag I lose more res than what I save with boost, as I can't be online 24/7 and resources are coming in range of 6 minutes to 12 hours and in many cases 500k res can come in a matter of 5 minutes. So flag booster in this case or coin flags is of no use for me. To explain more, I am 44 y.o. have work and family, so not only that I can't but I do not want to be 24/7 as if I do that then I will underperform on my work, and lose work, and then I will not be able to buy premium points at all, and even worse, I will neglect my family because of the game and that is not even distant option.

this will not include solution for the overflow of iron and wood, just make coins automatically when all three resources are available.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I'm rejecting this idea as it automates the game too much. Part of the game is to be able to put up the required activity.