DoV's 5 monthly predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shlomzi

Oh ok sir,-- I'm pretty sure not everyone knows who he is, so how could they all Hate. him if they just met/saw his post.

If they do not already hate him then you cannot simply assume that because of his posting stlye they will hate him. If people began to hate him because of the substance in his posts - fine. If people hate him because of the way he posts, then they are incredibly pathetic.

-- Ok, so you read it like i spoke for the community, i wasnt so good job. I know it pisses me off and id assume some other peopel might, but i didnt go out and say "Everyone will definetly Hate. you if you continue to do this, no matter What?. EVERYONE!"

Assumptions are the mother of all f*ck ups.

-- So you're saying i cant Hate. how people post and tell them? I dont want to Hate. how he posts, im suggestiing that if at all possible change it because it wouldnt be to hard to not hit the return button 2 times after a point.

He's on his iTouch. I also type the way he does and it has never been complained about to me. I use this wonderful thing called paragraphs and if a new point is made, I go onto a new line.

Like I am doing now. I never said you can't hate how he posts. You can tell them all you like how much you hate how they post, but I doubt it will get you much respect as you're flaming them for how they post (which is almost as bad as flaming someone for bad grammar,) instead of flaming the substance behind their posts.

-- This one made me laugh. I did what he did to try and show him how its inconvenant to read, and annoying. If you couldnt pick up on that, "See?" at the bottom of my post, you might want to look again.

I did see that. I said:

Doing exactly the same as someone else for what your flaming them for does not help your point at all.

I knew it was to make your point. However, I said it doesn't help your point. Just in case you didn't notice - in these forums you can read over your own posts. Amazing, isn't it?

DeletedUser

My predictions of how having no beginner protection will affect this world are...

1) When the world opens and everyone joins the world the core will have a great deal of skirmishes that will overall slow down the growth of maybe about 50-75% of all the core players

2) The players who wait to join hours after the world opens will outgrow the core players because the players will not be in the area of all the experienced players who enjoy the challange this world brings with not having to wait for a bp to end.

3) The world will have several tribes trying to get the top spots in the OD rankings and will fail from lack of farming from having no troops.

As for the no change in moral my predictions are...

1) The rim tribes will be come out on top in later months as they will not be affected by horrible moral when they move rimwards.

2) The world will have a huge amount of players join in the first two days then experience a stop as players who join late will not be able to defend themselves against the bigger players in the area.

3) The world will get quite dead after a few months as nobody will want to play after being rimmed because of reason #2

I agree with angryplayer. What he/she ^Said^

Angel

DeletedUser

Lol thanks for that Shlomozi <3

But let's not get offtopic from all these hat3rs on this thread.

More on topic, I believe that Member count will be quite a bit lower than W37 after first 2 weeks because of this BP which paves the way for elite players to OWN this world with many personal battles between players (Please Gamerdrw and his REL crew be near me so I can farm him :)

DeletedUser

Ok obviously this wont end, so all im gonna say is this,7 word paragraphs do not exist. I was trying to be nice when i said it, but you obviously took offense for him. The substance of his posts in my mind go along with the format.

But im done, i dont want to get into a wall of words battle, when
1) the world hasnt started
2) i dont even know you and you may be a cool guy
3)just trying to tell DoV that its kinda annoying if he could change the way he posts, thanks, if not, ok.

DeletedUser

Just from reading this thread I think I know 2 tribes that will be battleing it out because of the constant biquering. Scum and What?

DeletedUser

Just from reading this thread I think I know 2 tribes that will be battleing it out because of the constant biquering. Scum and What?

naaa, i dont believe so. we arent bickering they are trying to degrade our power. besdies im sure everyone knows their location ad if im right, they r no where near us

DeletedUser

Straying topic is straying.

Feel free to make a new one after the world starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.