Dow

Scholesy2005

and who are you lol message me ingame if your hiding your identity :p

cooled ice

i am killing gorki :p

lmao apparently u are lol...good :lol: i could have killed him too but i was soooo damn outnumbered by him, and other TW guys, it was almost impossible lol...i once had like 5 ppl attacking me at the same time in K77 but i still kicked butt ;) ahh fun days rofl...anyways cooled ice, OUT! back to school :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lmao apparently u are lol...good :lol: i could have killed him too but i was soooo damn outnumbered by him, and other TW guys, it was almost impossible lol...i once had like 5 ppl attacking me at the same time in K77 but i still kicked butt ;) ahh fun days rofl...anyways cooled ice, OUT! back to school :icon_rolleyes:

*YAWN* I think 80% of the players that still played had more than 5 people attack then within their Continent.

DeletedUser

Before anyone even thinks to criticize philler, take a look at what Mikeys was doing last year and a half.

Now tell me again how taking inactives affects a leader's pathway taking their tribe back to a success.

DeletedUser

Depends what sort of leader Philler is. If this is the same Philler from the rum days, then he is a leader that likes overall power and will do anything possible to try and gain it. Taking inactives is an easy way to gain more points than members, but has he got a frontline? and someone has to take the inactives.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I really don't think that's a fair comment. Philler stayed with RUM to the VERY bitter end. I remember talking with him when RUM was a small handful of players and somewhere about 5 million points total. Not quite the picture of the self-aggrandizing tyrant. It appears that he did well by joining TW and may do better by leaving it.

DeletedUser

I have to back junkmonger up on this, as philler does have villages on the frontlines, and a few in the middle of enemy territory.

Having gone against him when he was sitting ruthieq, I would have to say philler is a worthy adversary.

As any duke will attest, those inactives have to be eaten, if your big enough to eat double that of your tribe, then so be it.
I'm quite sure, if you dig deep enough, you will find philler eats his share of red dots too.

Scholesy2005

He is a good player, i know cause me and him have worked together, im sure he will do well as well, he knows what he is doing and will fight to the end :) right philler?

cooled ice

*YAWN* I think 80% of the players that still played had more than 5 people attack then within their Continent.

umm of course i did not base all my villages in the same continent :) i had tons in different continents where i was also under attack :p but i was under attack for months and months and defended successfully :)

DeletedUser

As any duke will attest, those inactives have to be eaten, if your big enough to eat double that of your tribe, then so be it. I'm quite sure, if you dig deep enough, you will find philler eats his share of red dots too.

Yeah, it's really hard for tribe/family leaders to deal with the grind of organizing and running their respective tribes/families and also noble active players.

I disagree that inactives' villages have to be eaten. It's something that should be left to nearby players who are on the small side, have tons of nobles, or don't have the time to do anything else.

Good luck with the "new" tribe philler. I still think of you guys as the pirates.

DeletedUser

After taking a step back and looking at some of the posts regarding TW of late, I've come to realize something.

A lot of people, including myself even, have been criticizing the leadership of a tribe on the rapid decline. Implying that it could be run better, certain moves could've been made to further minimize decline in particular areas.

I think when it comes down to the fact that TW has fallen a long way this month, it is absolutely ridiculous to criticize the works of a person who is able to keep it together at all.

It's double or nothing for the leaders of DoW now, and I'm sure we haven't seen the last of them. Every dog has their day, and this fresh pack is preparing for that day.

kawunda

Well, for me its a honor to have philler to eat my villages. He is no noob and I think that they will be very well taken care. I simply dont have time to deal wth the good warriors of MPX :p Last year I have burned my head with university and this year ill do the same. I hate to be inactive when someone else can and want work on the field. But ill be online till the end.

Jakk, you are my hero :p One of the best in this game. I think you could noble the world if you want :p

Congratz to MPX, one of the best if not the best tribe in this game.

well, enough goodbyes, im still around...

DeletedUser

Thanks for the (mostly) kind words all !

The comment that really strikes me as true is the amount of time a Duke has to put into running the tribe, defending sat accounts, etc, means they often only have time for menial work with their own account.

Oh, and to Jak, we are still the Pirates at heart.......Arrrrrr !

1337*

When you see Ysiek nobling an active DOW player lopez666 you know you've lost.

DeletedUser5974

How do you know hes not ysiek? Give me proof.
I say he is ysiek. Anyone here strong enough to prove he is not ysiek do tell :p

Ya I am bored. :(