Troop Counter/Vault Download tribe info

lodi94

Reaction score
Author
lodi94
Contributors
Treelon
Quickbar Entry
javascript: $.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/0s2b0ur9cqpzic2/tribeInfo.js?dl=0');
Public?
Public
(approved by jawjaw, ticket t14048282)

This script reads all the troop counts for each village of the tribe and print them in csv format (one column for the village coords and then one for each kind of troop). You can copy them or save in a file. You can choose if reading "defense" (troops actually IN the village) or "troops" (troops OF the village).
If you want you can add some filters (i.e. show only village whith more than 2000 axes, or village whith x >500). You can add multiple filters; a village will be included only if ALL filters are true.
You have to launch it from tribe menu ->members and obviously you need to have the permissions to see the members troop counts.

Screenshots:
screen script.png
screen script1.png

Script:
JavaScript:
javascript: $.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/0s2b0ur9cqpzic2/tribeInfo.js?dl=0');

Changelog
UPDATE 27/6: added a "player name" column to the output
UPDATE 22/08/2023: bugfixes needed for big worlds
Last edited:
Upvote 2

Turambar

Reaction score
Overall pretty good. It sucks to make excel manually.

Would be possible to add another column with the player before the coords ( repeating for every his vilage he owns)?

this would make much easier to use some excel formulas to sumarize troop count of the members.

DeletedUser125401

Hello, I'm trying to use the script but it's not work correctly. Sometimes it's output is a blank table, and others times it's a list arranged in the correct way, but at least half of the villages are missing. You know why this happends or you can fix it? Thanks in advance!

PS: I'm trying to use it in the Spanish Server, could be an issue because of that?

lodi94

Reaction score
Overall pretty good. It sucks to make excel manually.

Would be possible to add another column with the player before the coords ( repeating for every his vilage he owns)?

this would make much easier to use some excel formulas to sumarize troop count of the members.

Yes, it should be easy. I will try to add it in the next week

Hello, I'm trying to use the script but it's not work correctly. Sometimes it's output is a blank table, and others times it's a list arranged in the correct way, but at least half of the villages are missing. You know why this happends or you can fix it? Thanks in advance!

PS: I'm trying to use it in the Spanish Server, could be an issue because of that?

Strange, it should work on all servers. Are you using filter or not? The missing villages follow some pattern (i.e. all the village of a certain player)? Are you always launching it from the same page?

DeletedUser125401

i'm not using any filters, but the script shows around a half of the villages from each player. I tried to find a pattern (such as low troops, empty village, etc.) but i couldn't find any.

togabriel

Reaction score
In my perspective the problem is when we use the option " Read troops of the village", it only show some villages.
I can't look for any pattern in the missing villages, its dificult because it only shows the coord of villages.
When you put the column with the name of the owners of every village, maybe i can try to find which villages are missing.

thanks for that,
togabriel

lodi94

Reaction score
In my perspective the problem is when we use the option " Read troops of the village", it only show some villages.
I can't look for any pattern in the missing villages, its dificult because it only shows the coord of villages.
When you put the column with the name of the owners of every village, maybe i can try to find which villages are missing.

thanks for that,
togabriel

i'm not using any filters, but the script shows around a half of the villages from each player. I tried to find a pattern (such as low troops, empty village, etc.) but i couldn't find any.

Finally i found the bug and added the "player name" column. Submitted the new version of the script for approval, i will publish it when it will be approved.

EDIT Bugfix now live, let me know if you still have issue :)

Last edited:

togabriel

Reaction score
Finally i found the bug and added the "player name" column. Submitted the new version of the script for approval, i will publish it when it will be approved.

EDIT Bugfix now live, let me know if you still have issue :)

that is perfect, just one more thing, its expendable but its just to be working at 100%

just need to change the name of the columns, when you add the name, it apears on the space of the spears, and then all the titles of the columns are wrong.

now i just see this little "problem", this script is to good to say that have a problem o_O

thanks for that

lodi94

Reaction score
that is perfect, just one more thing, its expendable but its just to be working at 100%

just need to change the name of the columns, when you add the name, it apears on the space of the spears, and then all the titles of the columns are wrong.

now i just see this little "problem", this script is to good to say that have a problem o_O

thanks for that

My bad, i forgot to add the column header. Fixed! Thanks for the feedback!

DPROKZ

Reaction score
This is fantastic!!! Thank you!

This is essentially what I had asked for in my "Ideas and Improvements" recommendation here: https://forum.tribalwars.net/index....ture-to-view-all-tribe-members-troops.284932/

This already saves a bunch of time for me but if I can be so daring, can I ask for a couple more items to make it perfect for what I am trying to use it for?

Can you add a column with the village points? Then to the far right side of the current output have a column that adds up the troop count for that village and divides it by the village points to calculate the troop:point ratio per village?

This last item may be a bit of a reach but it would be wicked awesome if there was an option to output a bbcodes version of the summary in a table. Essentially with columns for "Player name" and "Troops:points Ratio" so we can post it in the forums.

Either way, thank you so so much! Very much appreciated!

Treelon

Reaction score
@lodi94

Hey,
i found 2 bugs on your script. I debugged them also and found the problems.

Problem 1: Every Player with > 1k villages isn't in the csv
Problem 2 : If there is any coordinate with 2 digits only the following typeerror happens within the regex match. (Take a look at the screenshot)

1690587104679.png

I would be really happy if you could fix this issues. If i can help you with this let me know. (Discord: "ragilo")

Thanks already for your work!

//Treelon