Draco - An Inside Look

DeletedUser

choose yer officers wisely. beware of newcomers especially if they are nice and helpful. long expirience in these kinds of games prove once and again the elitest jerks are the only trustworthy people. its against human nature to be nice, so if people are nice you already know they are liars!

I'm nice to my tribe, does that make me a liar?

This may be off topic so forgive me, if it is.

openeye

Normally I'm not a fan of these sorts of things. However given the effort that went into it and the fact that petro foolishly gave rights to somebody who 3 weeks earlier was in an enemy tribe, I really dont have any ill feelings about it. Mad props to Tic Toc and Alias for a very entertaining begining of the end to Draco.

Rulerofmiddleearth

[spoil]
This actually supports the impression I've gotten of the tribe, after talking with several of its members over the past weeks. There seem to have been somewhat a turnaround in the tribe, just not too apparent on the forums, due to the lack of experience in forumwars.

The fact that they now how a player that doesnt solely communicate in engrish and knows his way around PnP, their tribe got a better grasp on the forum part of the game too.

All in all, I'd say getting Alias in their tribe, gives them both a great chance to renew their forum-reputation, but also to harvest leadership-advice from one of the more experienced players.

If the Draco leadership acknowledge the helping hand Alias is offering, by sharing some of the responsibilities running their tribe, it would surely secure both the positive trend I'm seeing in Draco and their forum-reputation.

Good luck :)
[/spoil]

Where is the post to clear my name? :(

Rulerofmiddleearth

Normally I'm not a fan of these sorts of things. However given the effort that went into it and the fact that petro foolishly gave rights to somebody who 3 weeks earlier was in an enemy tribe, I really dont have any ill feelings about it. Mad props to Tic Toc and Alias for a very entertaining begining of the end to Draco.

I agree. Though I voiced my opinion about the timing, before it happened :/

sp.ag

guess this proves to trust no one.
alias this was shifty hehe and I enjoyed it.
your the best!
kinda ruined the fun of the war watching though =/

we in EvoKe were aware this was to happen but we had to use a "real"W reason such as a war to allow -alias- to do this.

DeletedUser

It was meant to be one of those april fool jokes, i swear! :icon_eek:

Lol. Best cunning move made in w33 so far by my books. Took a lot of planning, a lot of people cooperating, but the results we're nothing short of spectacular.

This thread alone threw the spark that lit the torch and brought the forums back to life.

DeletedUser

O yeah this has definetly gotten the forums back alive again i mean look i'm even posting on it just because of this/that war :p

hellochase14

Yeah but this was planned when I was back in Quest, sorry for killing the war a little bit but kind of a revenge mission for me.

The war will still happen it will just be over a little faster then expected.

So this was all a plan set up ages ago.
haaa wow.
so well planned.
this was the war plan then eh?

DeletedUser

Well it's just a disband not anything major but big blow to the confident lvl's of RA. Now the real war happens with nobles swarming in and battles raging. Spears flying and axes breaking.

Tic Toc

Well it's just a disband not anything major but big blow to the confident lvl's of RA. Now the real war happens with nobles swarming in and battles raging. Spears flying and axes breaking.

I disagree utterly. What you have said is a common misconception, but many wars can be fought and won without sending any attacks. Right now, Draco has lost its own confidence, yes, but it has also shown, first hand, its incompetance in leadership. It has been publically fooled, and publically executed for its mistake.

This is a Draco Member: said:
Tic Toc today at 07:16
You seem like a nice guy, and I wonder, do you really miss Draco? :3

laidback today at 15:01
You know honestly it's a bit embarassing and I wondered why they trusted Alias, err, you, err whoever (lol) so soon. I'm not entirely for sure...why do you ask?

Players are looking for a new home now. No one wants to be lead by the laughing stock of the world. They have no more reason to fight other than self preservation at this point, since they aren't protecting any glory or staving of humiliation. This battle was won the moment EvoKe gave the signal, and any attacks after this is just cleaning up.

DeletedUser

I disagree utterly. What you have said is a common misconception, but many wars can be fought and won without sending any attacks. Right now, Draco has lost its own confidence, yes, but it has also shown, first hand, its incompetance in leadership. It has been publically fooled, and publically executed for its mistake.

Players are looking for a new home now. No one wants to be lead by the laughing stock of the world. They have no more reason to fight other than self preservation at this point, since they aren't protecting any glory or staving of humiliation. This battle was won the moment EvoKe gave the signal, and any attacks after this is just cleaning up.

Yeah that's all true of course but in the end it always goes to nobles though as cleanup or total war. I'm just really surprised Draco's leaders would actually give privs to someone that has joined only 3 weeks ago ....

Tic Toc

Yeah that's all true of course but in the end it always goes to nobles though as cleanup or total war. I'm just really surprised Draco's leaders would actually give privs to someone that has joined only 3 weeks ago ....

Read the first post on this thread. Its a chipper example of the power PnP has on the world.

DeletedUser

So this was all a plan set up ages ago.
haaa wow.
so well planned.
this was the war plan then eh?

Thanks. Credit to Alias and Tic Toc really, they did a superb job making it happen.

Just to clear things out, this wasn't the real 'war plan'. Alias already explained his motives. Its just so happens that Draco threatened to stage an uprising against our tribe, so it was the result of common interest at work. Everything just fell into place really