Draco F.Vs QUEST. --War Declaration--

DeletedUser

Introducing the...
newspaper1.png

Who are we?
The Draco family is one ruled by a totalitarian oligarchy. Our council of oligarchs wisely leads , and our members obediently follow our will. The lower class of Draco society lives by a code of honor. We follow our leaders, and act as soldiers in times of war and friends in times of peace. Power is a privilege, and our members understand this, authority is given only to those deserving of it. But leaders are not put on golden pedestals, they fight and die at the sides of their subordinates, glory be to our fallen members, and know that power is a sacrifice before a luxury.
We are a family of three organized tribes closely knit, supportive, and efficient members who put honor in our service to one another. Our allies are respected, and our armies are pledged to help them during times of need. Our enemies are below mercy, and we will fight to our deaths to destroy them. Troops and villages are no object, we will stop at nothing to destroy our foes.
K 54 is ours, and anyone who chooses to stand in our way with arms in hand will meet cold death at our hands. There is no escape from our rage…
map.png

And finally our War Declaration!!!
The draco knight is a noble figure. Powerful, shining in its armor suit, ready to fight for honor and glory. That is the image of a draco knight. A QUEST. knight on the other hand robs from others, keeps few friends, and uses its sword for its own selfish purposes. Draco cannot stand for the blaspheme carried by QUEST., so we will not any longer. We will march against these craven fiends, and we will emerge from the clouds of war victorious.
Why are we going to war?
QUEST. has breathed our clean air for much too long. Their presence in K54 is a thorn in our side, and no longer will we sit and watch them attack us. They have already begun to noble our villages, and something must be done.
This is an official declaration of war, as approved by the draco council
They are a powerful tribe, yes, but they have but ten members. We have over 100.We know that is not the big amount but the quality but we have both.They cannot stand against the might of an entire tribe, not when they are so few in numbers. We will wipe them from the continent, and use their remains to keep our places as the leaders of continent 54.
Here is their answer:
CuriousGeorge today at 19:35 said:
We are not targetting your tribe at all, we are targetting weak players with nice villages to help our growth. If any of these happen to fall into your tribe then I appologise, but I suggest it displays errors in your recruitment, not in our gameplay.
I, and my tribe continue to feel indifferent towards you and your tribe and find some of the messages that I have received from your tribe today to be much more of an "act of war" as you put it than us nobling a few players that "forgot" to build any troops
Well its our turn now for targetting their tribe cause we are targetting experience players with nice villages to help our growth cause we love to fight with equals!!!
newspaper2o.png

Signed
Draco Council

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go Quest!

PS:

Advise: At least preview the message before you post it. bb code mistakes made me laugh. :D

Edit: Nice though to see a new war.

DeletedUser

Call me predictable, but m'all for Quest in this.

If something substantial comes of this before the Mr Men/Huh? thread though, then kudos to either participant in this war. :icon_razz:

EDIT: As an aside, isn't: "... (a) council of oligarchs (that) wisely leads ..." something of a contradiction in terms? >)

DeletedUser

mmm. i like this a lot. I'm going to pull my lawn chair out, have a beer, and watch this battle happen in my back yard. good luck to both sides. i'm hoping to see one of you guys fall out of the k54 rankings ;)

DeletedUser

Ok pnp, you made sure people with glasses could read it didn't you.

All of you vs 10 people haha

Im rooting quest, unless mass noob attacked they should win. :)

DeletedUser

mmm. i like this a lot. I'm going to pull my lawn chair out, have a beer, and watch this battle happen in my back yard. good luck to both sides. i'm hoping to see one of you guys fall out of the k54 rankings ;)

Shut up, You suck, your whole tribe sucks foo'

DeletedUser59416

Good luck Draco! Ye'll surely need't!

Quest make this historic will ye :)

Super fast

Learn to use BBs

Quest will win hands down sorry Draco but you all suck

DeletedUser

Learn to use BBs

Quest will win hands down sorry Draco but you all suck

You cant talk, you aren't exactly top class. Also your profile is pathetic. 'THE SWORD OF DEATH' get a life you freak

928 super fast Evolve 3.193

DeletedUser

You know you dont need to type in such a big font..
We're not illiterate.
Well most of us arent :icon_wink:

Good luck to both sides though :)

DeletedUser59416

You cant talk, you aren't exactly top class. Also your profile is pathetic. 'THE SWORD OF DEATH' get a life you freak

me feels lonely... why ye not bash me too? :(

Ye should be pnp against yer enemy an not just random forum readers fo' criticizin yer tribe >.>

ye'll prolly bash me fo' the lingo xD

Last edited:

Super fast

Nub cakes, I have troops to back up my points unluck you at Draco

DeletedUser

K54.png

only the villages over 2500 points. I guess all those small academy players won't influence this war too much. Still looks like Draco is in the stronger position, but what is also to see that isn't too much players on the continent that aren't in either of those two tribes. Should draco win this, the rest of the continent is screwed.

1 JeanKule Draco 24.341 7 7
2 CuriousGeorge QUEST. 18.952 6 6
3 riffyo QUEST. 16.208 4 4
4 Stroan Draco 11.252 4 4
5 barking spider QUEST. 11.243 3 3
6 Dory4 QUEST. 10.561 3 3
7 jimw1x2x5 Draco 10.146 4 4
8 Netraya QUEST. 9.316 3 4
9 kermorvan QUEST. 9.212 3 3
10 DNA333 Draco 9.201 4 4
11 Xhrys WWA 9.157 4 4
12 HNO Mc-Arthur O.C.S. 9.061 3 4
13 bamawarrior Draco 8.197 4 4
14 panther4801 DRAco. 7.884 3 3
15 Odvar B*E 7.872 3 3
16 -Alias- QUEST. 7.519 2 3
17 Stanley1 DRAco. 7.453 3 3
18 locodice3 Draco 7.200 3 3
19 braddbdl DRAco. 6.483 3 3
20 dule85 Draco 6.350 3 3

After looking at the Top20 I'd say this is a pretty even fight. Quest probably has the bigger troop count, Draco has more villages that can noble.

DeletedUser

yeah ok we might loose some of our smal players but after they noble they will just restart from the middle of the tribe and we will help them grow back..but we have only a few looses...we wil win this war as k54 owns us...and finally they are 10 but we have also 10 equal players as they are...

Draco>quest.

ps.sorry for the big font..it was a mistake..i will try fix it

DeletedUser

Shut up, You suck, your whole tribe sucks foo'

Wow.. this coming from someone who just got promoted from DRAco to Draco... I guess you'd be pretty sad knowing that i was asked to join Draco huh. I mean, since i suck and all right?

oh and i wasn't going to make you look like a fool but i guess i will..

http://en33.tribalwars.net/public_report/a0695de8dcc1ecdc92e3b657112d52e2

for those that are lazy..

Defender: Welsh Warlord
Village: 002. Bang (419|506) K54

Quantity: 50 65 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 50 65 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 852 269 1121/5160
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 13 to level 5
Damage by catapults: The Barracks has been damaged and downgraded from level13 to level10

what were you thinking bud? you have 3 village now right? I attacked that village from 35 hours away with the part of my force that wasn't already out and about and i ended up clearing you?!? How are you going to spread troops across 3 villages when you can't even protect the first 2?

DeletedUser

well, do the same to his main and it'll mean something, but a 1,6 k village? I guess I would have let you get through too, but backtimed you afterwards.

DeletedUser

well really sorry for his inappropriate language i will speak to him now!!!

DeletedUser

well, do the same to his main and it'll mean something, but a 1,6 k village? I guess I would have let you get through too, but backtimed you afterwards.

Nobled one of our tribe members so i was testing the waters with him. I sent a group of scouts first but i figured he would have gotten the idea and idk.. supported that village? didn't waste time sending fakes or anything. if i wasn't 35 hours away via cats i'd consider nobling him since theres no way he can possibly protect 3 villages by himself right now.

I kinda wish he would have back timed me if his offense is anything like his defense... which is lack luster from what i hear.

but i'll end on a good note here...

Draco, good luck in your war effort. Even though you picked up some members from TW's Goodwill.
QUEST (dory4) being my old tribe leader i hope you the best of luck as well..

Its like BBB against Draco again only more coordinated, more anticipation of the action, and i don't see either tribe disbanding anytime soon.