Draco F.Vs QUEST. --War Declaration--

DeletedUser

Let's see E=MC rescue the day by helping out Quest.

Yay TribalHugs!

DeletedUser

GDI
They all of a sudden decided to declare war on the Draco F.

JeanKule on 21.03. at 20:28
your leader [player]ROIz MrMaker[/player] made a big mistake. I am putting [ally]GDI[/ally] on our ennemy list.

you have the choice of leaving this tribe or dying. simple as that

if you leave fast, I'll save a spot in draco for you though

jean

they actually declared on us. i guess i missed the part where it was okay for them to noble one of our villages but not for us to noble one of theirs. i mean. Welsh nobled one of our players just after a NAP was canceled and we are supposed to be okay with it but when MrMaker nobles a village we all get this message.

This is how GDI was added to Quests side of the war.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: GDI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Draco DracoA DRAco.
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 100
Difference: 96

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,290
Side 2: 159,498
Difference: 150,208

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,856
Side 2: 10,311
Difference: 2,455

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: QUEST.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Draco DracoA DRAco.
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 100
Difference: 65

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 9
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 73,415
Side 2: 159,498
Difference: 86,083

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,976
Side 2: 35,159
Difference: 18,183

image.php

DeletedUser

Well i might as well elaborate on how draco has been playing so far seeing as more and more tribes are fighting them now. (wont be long before WWA betrays them either) Having said that WWA has had a big part in this war as well helping draco defend and of course attack. but they are just as uhm "bad" as draco. Still they don't dismiss their members once they get attacked by quest as draco does:icon_wink:

Step 1.

Have all the small guys of the tribe with 1500axe 900-1000 lc but no where near noble crash and burn their armies against our walls. We evade and then snipe them as they return. (should there be any sign of noble heading their way draco's responds is to kick them as they have no further use to them anyways)

Step 2.

Have the guys with a week city of an army of 1500axe 900-1000 lc with noble send their attacks. We kill those nobles that need to be killed.

Step 3

After having weakened our offensive and defensive army against all the weaker players (that get kicked out of draco once they lose their armies) their "elites" come in to noble and claim to be heroes (od says it all).

Step 4

Trying to noble yet destroying the city at the same time(not joking)!!!!!:icon_eek:

Ps. this has been a fun week worth the 2 months build. The challange set to us has been met with great anticipation and i don't think we did to bad playing the game under these conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope congratz to quest, but it would of been good if you had been allowed to get alittle bigger. Making it alot harder for them to remove you.

DeletedUser

Zomg. So that's how we get him to stfu?

M'onit.

Pudog - One on one. You and me. M'aware you're in a war at the moment, but hey, so am I, so y'know... no one's at a disadvantage.

Distance shmistance, I can do without a few hundred axes for a month if it's for the good of the w33 community. :icon_twisted:

Whatcha say?
This can be arranged.

Not in W33 obviously. But say in the next speed round. The relatively small number of players would dictate you are well within striking range of each other and the fact that its speed would allow for the contest to be decided within a night or two at most.

Hell, others could join the round to ensure that it is indeed 1 vs 1. They could intervene to restore the balance if it isnt.

I don't know if this has been done before or even if my chemical addled mind is making sense atm.
But if 1 vs 1 you want. Theres the way for to get it if both parties agree.

DeletedUser

Still they don't dismiss their members once they get attacked by quest as draco does:icon_wink:

We evade and then snipe them as they return. (should there be any sign of noble heading their way draco's responds is to kick them as they have no further use to them anyways)

So what you are saying is that all members of Draco that you sent a noble train at have been dismissed, hmm.. interesting. Perhaps you should elaborate on how 3 of your members attacking 1 Draco member at the same time fared on taking him down. Of course 3 experienced players must have destroyed that noob and he must have been dismissed from Draco, right?

DeletedUser

So what you are saying is that all members of Draco that you sent a noble train at have been dismissed, hmm.. interesting. Perhaps you should elaborate on how 3 of your members attacking 1 Draco member at the same time fared on taking him down. Of course 3 experienced players must have destroyed that noob and he must have been dismissed from Draco, right?

I rather not play this game with you of yes and no seeing stats have shown it all. Also how many noble trains can 11 players have?? i know you are trying to change the facts but deal with them.

I know that dismissing members that have lost their armies is a better option for your tribe seeing as their pleas for help may actually destroy morale. But my point was draco battle tactics and i don't see you denying those:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

According to your statements then, I should have been dismissed (I believe 4 nobles came after this as well)

riffyo1.jpg

And we do not have any battle skills like back-timing attacks:

bs1.jpg

Fact is you are all good players but you make mistakes as well and building mostly offensive villages would only take you so far and was a mistake in this world. You took a chance that Draco would not respond to your nobling of some villages as happens in many tribes and that has not panned out.

DeletedUser

Again, I destroyed the main village of 1 QUEST member, and again the server cannot be accessed!!! If there is going to be another DB roll back and my attack rolled back again, its gonna be really annoying!!!

so you cleared my main village. Yep true, but that was not because of your quality but because of me. I made a mistake and I took some sleep sorry I woke up 15 min too late. After seeing my main village was cleared I stopped. Not because I don't like a challenge but because I had a holiday comming up. and I knew quest had enough on his hands now. So rebuilding my acc would be a waste of time. But man your army wasn't anything special. call it poor :icon_wink:

Edit: never knew about the roleback sad to see Quest. losing it was a fun tribe. and I don't regret playing in it :D

DeletedUser

According to your statements then, I should have been dismissed (I believe 4 nobles came after this as well)

riffyo1.jpg

And we do not have any battle skills like back-timing attacks:

bs1.jpg

Fact is you are all good players but you make mistakes as well and building mostly offensive villages would only take you so far and was a mistake in this world. You took a chance that Draco would not respond to your nobling of some villages as happens in many tribes and that has not panned out.

Once again you are changing the subject. If you wanna show my army crashing np but doesn't that just prove we rather fight the big guys of draco rather then bully your smaller players?? Also you must have done some big time groveling to gather that amount of defenders. :lol:

And if we are mostly offensive how do you explain the high defense OD. No my friend we got exactly what we wanted in this war. To fight a big tribe and as bonus you needed 4 tribe branches before feeling secure enough to fight us. what more can 1 wish for?

To sum it all up. Your tactics are basically as i stated but you just wanted to add that defending the low pointers with support is in your tribe not needed but defending your own asses with support as leaders is a big OK??? Thank you for adding that point.:icon_rolleyes:

Like some have mentioned, i don't see any future for draco. Lets face it, this tactic can only get you so far in a world were rebuilding takes forever.

DeletedUser

so you cleared my main village. Yep true, but that was not because of your quality but because of me. I made a mistake and I took some sleep sorry I woke up 15 min too late. After seeing my main village was cleared I stopped. Not because I don't like a challenge but because I had a holiday comming up. and I knew quest had enough on his hands now. So rebuilding my acc would be a waste of time. But man your army wasn't anything special. call it poor :icon_wink:

Edit: never knew about the roleback sad to see Quest. losing it was a fun tribe. and I don't regret playing in it :D

GL, have fun on holiday,

DeletedUser

I estimated the times when you will be going to sleep that's why I caught your nuke sleeping inside your village. It's really a bad tactic
icon10.gif

but i never thought a player in your caliber would send out scout attack, some fakes, nuke a village and go to sleep! I just relied on my gut feeling, i never really expected that i will catch your offensive troops naping. guess I got lucky eh! :icon_wink:

And now that you admitted that your active at that time. LETS SEE THIS POST!

Last but not least Pudog's constant talk on how impressed he was clearing why so serious? Why so serious started thiss world as a coplayed account, 1 or them quit a long time ago and why so serious took to playing the account on his own, but felt he was over reliant on sitting and we were better off using our time on our own accounts and so quit (in fairness after you cleared him the first time). He never knew about the roleback and then didn't log in to play the game. We kept him to divert attention from the rest of us. So congratulations you cleared an innactive player and then took how long to noble him? I wish Draco all the best, but am damn sure that you can't handle a war with any half decent tribe who actually has an aim of getting a good ranking.
CG

You have contradicted yourselves! :icon_redface:

Edit: Took me too long to noble him? Yes because i only have 2 nobles at that time, and its a 12 hr trip i think, but do you think why so serious could have done better? he also have 2 nobles at that time...

DeletedUser

And if we are mostly offensive how do you explain the high defense OD.

Unless I'm wrong losing offensive troops also counts towards ODD if attacked, which just would then go to show how many were lost in addition to the relatively few defensive troops. 6 of the 7 Quest villages close to me were offensive and I believe barking spider is no longer active because he couldn't defend himself or get support from Quest.

No my friend we got exactly what we wanted in this war. To fight a big tribe and as bonus you needed 4 tribe branches before feeling secure enough to fight us. what more can 1 wish for?
I believe the more likely scenario was that you were trying to bully some Draco players and were surprised when we fought back.

Your tactics are basically as i stated but you just wanted to add that defending the low pointers with support is in your tribe not needed but defending your own asses with support as leaders is a big OK??? Thank you for adding that point.:icon_rolleyes:
I thought you stated above that you did not go for low pointers, so what is the real story? Also I have never been and am not currently in the Draco council.

Like some have mentioned, i don't see any future for draco. Lets face it, this tactic can only get you so far in a world were rebuilding takes forever.
We'll still do our best and try improve ourselves as best we can.

DeletedUser

Once again you are changing the subject. If you wanna show my army crashing np but doesn't that just prove we rather fight the big guys of draco rather then bully your smaller players?? Also you must have done some big time groveling to gather that amount of defenders. :lol:

And if we are mostly offensive how do you explain the high defense OD. No my friend we got exactly what we wanted in this war.

You got outside support that's why
icon10.gif

You cannot lie abut your troops in this world because we see them outside your villages. But I'm really impressed about the amount of nukes you already have. Anyway offensive troops takes shorter time to recruit

DeletedUser

Um. Making new topic instead.