Draco F.Vs QUEST. --War Declaration--

DeletedUser

haha funny. if i used offensive troops to defend my def od would still be very low as a small army could kill of a huge army. As for support i have received none. I defended against all those attacks alone or the point of my playing this world would have been infane. Besides with all the attacks on me getting support would be wasted on the wall less cities.

As for the remark about not defending small player is simply explained at the fact at all the offensive armies we sniped from smaller player. We do not go after smaller cities but we will certainly crush their armies if they attack :icon_wink: But you could have concluded this easily had you actually read my msges correctly :icon_rolleyes:

Ps Pudog is you really think defending with offensive troops can get you 80k odd then you are even lower then all of the players have noticed you to be. You call it Fail but don't have a fail pic :icon_razz:

Well its been real mates. Till the next challange
Riffyo

DeletedUser

come on Draco is this the best you've got?!?

Today at 22:00 your first clearing force (or fake) will land in my village. The next one lands at 23:13 followed by the last clearing force ( or fake) 03:31 tomorrow.

THEN A HALF HOUR GAP?!?
at 04:00 i have a noble speed attack coming in, followed by another noble speed attack about a minute later. You'd think you'd be able to get your clearing and trains a bit closer than a half an hour. To think i expected a bit more from you guys :/

DeletedUser59416

me sure they'll be scratchin'em heads on how to close the gap :lol:

curiousgeorge

come on Draco is this the best you've got?!?

Today at 22:00 your first clearing force (or fake) will land in my village. The next one lands at 23:13 followed by the last clearing force ( or fake) 03:31 tomorrow.

THEN A HALF HOUR GAP?!?
at 04:00 i have a noble speed attack coming in, followed by another noble speed attack about a minute later. You'd think you'd be able to get your clearing and trains a bit closer than a half an hour. To think i expected a bit more from you guys :/

This isn't uncommon. When each of those attacks is from a different player with 1500 axes, 800 Lcav, 80 rams and a noble though they will still get your village when it's 20 players for each 1 we had. Unless anybody knows a way to defend all your villages against this irritating method?

Also for the doubters, this is the first post I ever made in the QUEST forums, this is what I tried to get the players in our tribe to aspire towards and yes provoking a genuine challenge was completely in the script. I'm an honest guy, the war wasn't exactly as I imagined it, but thank you Draco. I think I set out to achieve exactly what I wanted to and have managed to get out from the addiction that is tribal wars in time for spring!

CG

CuriousGeorge on 27.01. at 20:07 said:
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Everyone in this tribe is a good player and is expected to help, co-ordinate, support and communicate as they would in any other tribe. Although as a tribe, our intentions are somewhat different.

Many of you played with me in w13. A tribe that I hoped would never merge to succeed and would fight to the death to retain our independence as a single cell tribe. Eventually we were ranked #1 on the continent and I stepped away from the running responsibilities of the tribe. Deep diplomacy, disputes among 60 members and managing 70 villages was not my idea of fun. =ATD= merged with an ally and had an academy tribe. We have since merged again are now part of a large family. Exactly what I never intended to happen.

Personally I still fail to see the obsession with rank. In 6 months of very low activity on w13 I didn't get attacked once. The only thing stopping me growing bigger was time to play the game. It is not necessarily the best player that tops the leader board, but the player that has devoted the most time. This being the case is that really something that you want to aim for?

So you enjoy tribal wars, but don't want to be protected by the system, shielded by the biggest tribe that nobody dares attack, growing exponentially and building more and more villages without resistance. Me neither! So what can we achieve?

This tribe will never develop beyond 10-12 players. We will never merge and consequently we will never rank #1, or survive indefinitely. But is defeat really that scary? We still have the potential to be more respected than any other tribe, we are likely to be challenged more than the players in the top tribes, to learn more than the players in the top tribes, to have significantly more action that the players in the top tribes and furthermore have significantly more fun than most players in the top tribes!

Forget rank and forget points in w33, both are meaningless! Use your imagination and there is so much more that this game can offer and so many ways that the game can be played.

CG

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

DeletedUser

the only problem is that out of the 3 players there is a lone attack from the first guy. then 2 attacks from the second guy with 5 hour difference landing time? i mean come on you can do better than that. 5 hours? not to mention its at cat speed so he's just going to destroy my village for his friend to "try" and noble.

DeletedUser

I estimated the times when you will be going to sleep that's why I caught your nuke sleeping inside your village. It's really a bad tactic
icon10.gif

but i never thought a player in your caliber would send out scout attack, some fakes, nuke a village and go to sleep! I just relied on my gut feeling, i never really expected that i will catch your offensive troops naping. guess I got lucky eh! :icon_wink:

And now that you admitted that your active at that time. LETS SEE THIS POST!

You have contradicted yourselves! :icon_redface:

Edit: Took me too long to noble him? Yes because i only have 2 nobles at that time, and its a 12 hr trip i think, but do you think why so serious could have done better? he also have 2 nobles at that time...

yes the first time I made a mistake but the second time you cleared an inactive player. Thing is I should have been able to send a new attack but my cell phone didn't work anymore (couldn't go on the net) that's why the troops where sleeping. You had no idea of my time zone etc etc. I was a quarter too late online. just luck. But enough about that you cleared me I lost. but don't be too proud my man you are a bad player and you know it :p if I knew about the roll back then... then...

DeletedUser

Hey ok i really respect quest. members it was an unfair battle i admit it....i realy admire them as players but as tribe they could work better i think..is good from the one hand to have few and good players but having few good players that are far each other that is a mistake..the meaning of tribes is for people working as a team and not alone cause teamwork made us win this war. Yes the only reason we went into this war was cause QUEST. has breathed our clean air for much too long in k54..they were a thread to us and for our members. Their presence in K54 was a thorn in our side, and no longer we could sit and watch them grow and becoming bigger and bigger....anw I think each tribe that is in manage of a k shall done the same as we did..we eliminate any threads came in our way so we kept the control and the peace in our home.

petros

DeletedUser63656

Attacker: lemsyo3 [Draco]
Village: 001-Trojans (421|569) K54

Quantity: 0 200 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 55 1
Losses: 0 200 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 55 1

P.S

Riffyo for number 1 OD ftw :D lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser63656

That you need to help him out :D
Teach him, I'm sure with yours and Pudog's amazing awesome super incredible unstoppable more adjectives skill you can help out your noob members.

(^-^)(m)

DeletedUser

hey yes good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!i can teach riffyo how to play and that when he sees an attack he must dodge it so we take easier your villages!!!!!!!!!noob...............wanna some attention huh?hey your time is running out!!!prepare you are next!!!

DeletedUser

An Hero, no offense but why are you getting involved..? Dont jump on the bandwagon against petro..
Grab some popcorn and take a seat next to me! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser63656

hey yes good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!i can teach riffyo how to play and that when he sees an attack he must dodge it so we take easier your villages!!!!!!!!!noob...............wanna some attention huh?hey your time is running out!!!prepare you are next!!!

Nah Riff knows what he's doing, hence his number 1 rank in OD courtesy of Draco. And go ahead, I don't plan on fending off 12974032t8y502380 villages but I'm not going to hand them to you ;]

DeletedUser

An Hero, no offense but why are you getting involved..? Dont jump on the bandwagon against petro..
Grab some popcorn and take a seat next to me! :icon_biggrin:

Sure, I'll grab a ride with Hannah Montana any day :)

Tic Toc

You are nearing the top of the rank as the worst leader I have ever seen.

You recruited just about everyone with half a mind to click the "accept" button.

You commanded players to suicide on targets, only for your own personal benefit.

And then you abandoned players once they had no use to you.

You have absolutely no right to be proud of this war. It was no achievement of yours. It was no achievement of Draco. And I will let you know that I have heard three, yes three, tribes that are planning attacks on you once Quest. disbands.

I would like to see you fight a war with a tribe matching your village count. But I spose you'll run out of players by then.

DeletedUser

Ps Pudog is you really think defending with offensive troops can get you 80k odd then you are even lower then all of the players have noticed you to be. You call it Fail but don't have a fail pic :icon_razz:

Well its been real mates. Till the next challange
Riffyo

Did I say anything about you defending with with offensive troops? huh! The problem with people in W33 forums is that when someone you bashed, successfully defended himself and proved that you are wrong, you get flamed and starting to talk nonsense and start to correct what is obviously wrong by jumping on the band wagon against the person. RIGHT IS RIGHT even if the whole world says you're wrong, WRONG IS WRONG even if the whole world says you're right.

-Alias-

Did I say anything about you defending with with offensive troops? huh! The problem with people in W33 forums is that when someone you bashed, successfully defended himself and proved that you are wrong, you get flamed and starting to talk nonsense and start to correct what is obviously wrong by jumping on the band wagon against the person. RIGHT IS RIGHT even if the whole world says you're wrong, WRONG IS WRONG even if the whole world says you're right.

Unless you truly are wrong then your whole philosophy is shot.... Think about it.

DeletedUser

Hey TT really you can say want!!!dont give a sh***t what you think..hey Draco is one of the strongest tribes in this world...we were on top of this world since the begining we own a k...how many tribes did they failed?many but not we..as long we are united and we dont care what you all noobs think we will stay here !!!Pls check our stats ....we dont loose members cause our members are active and loyal..we had only one lost and that cause he was a tribe jumber...anw maybe i am the worst leader but only some of you know that..my friends believe in me and trust me...and for those three tribes they must be noobs and only of they will ever attack a tribe in another k..cause we have no threads in k54

DeletedUser63656

Hey TT really you can say want!!!dont give a sh***t what you think..hey Draco is one of the strongest tribes in this world...we were on top of this world since the begining we own a k...how many tribes did they failed?many but not we..as long we are united and we dont care what you all noobs think we will stay here !!!Pls check our stats ....we dont loose members cause our members are active and loyal..we had only one lost and that cause he was a tribe jumber...anw maybe i am the worst leader but only some of you know that..my friends believe in me and trust me...and for those three tribes they must be noobs and only of they will ever attack a tribe in another k..cause we have no threads in k54

I cant stand this anymore, I have seriously never met anyone as incompetent as you. There are experienced players telling you you are wrong and yet it does not get into your head. Yeah you have been on top of the ranking since the beginning but like someone before stated you simply just invited anyone in k54 that had half a mind and would click "accept". You used your lower members as rams as they clashed into our walls. And simply discarded them when they were done with. As for your family tribes that have so much faith in you both DRAco. and WWA were willing to turn on you in the BBB vs Draco war. I have the messages if you like. When the noobs of my former tribe fled because of the war I made a poor decision and started to panic. I have already stated I am not the greatest leader but I am learning on those grounds, but I know how to play as I was a selected person to join QUEST.

You are a horrible leader, player, and english speaker. There are a ton more degrading adjectives at my disposal but why bother. I have said already what I needed to say.

To everyone else.
It was nice playing in this world with you guys :]
Hope to see a lot of you in future ones.
-Dory

DeletedUser

I can only repeat myself, in any other tribes were involved in this conflict I'd cheer for your tribe dory4, but the members of QUEST are only slightly better than the filth of Draco. Apart from CuriousGeorge I haven't read anything good from any of the Quest members.

Draco are infantile, arrogant, dumb, ignoring every help they can get, and all that through their ranks, but they are the living proof that there is extremly few players with half a brain on any continent. They are definitely one of the worst tribes on this world, but their strategy is successful, as they have no challenge. They have you: tribehoppers, making hasty decisions.

Wasn't it you who sacrificed BBB because you wanted Draco out of the way, without even thinking if you members are ready. Who are you to judge Petro?

At least in a world with such low noble costs sooner or later the territory of a really good tribe will expand towards you sooner or later and we won't have to cope with either of you any more.