Dragon Ball Fleeze

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Q27fZRs.gif

Recently the world has changed so much - and despite my best efforts to keep up - my most recent article is almost completely obsolete already within a mere 48 hrs after posting...... so here we are with Dragon Ball Fleez (name creds to @SergeantCrunsh ) episode 1 - I will use this name when making short updates like today :p

Instead of talking about quadrants and what not - I am just going to talk about what and who's relevant and happening right now. So I have a few key points to bring up; the first being...

522de4d4d5e1d08e9f35e3854a7ead53.png

wow there are an unprecedented amount of mergers going around on every angle and while I can't deny the effectiveness of certain mergers; it's beginning to start the creation of "supertribes." The first one is pretty obvious; Aegis has become the first supertribe. With Ronnie & Percy at the helm it looks like they are going to toss aside their former allies (IPOD Fam) and dominate the NE. This was confirmed in another thread here by Schizo & Duke Nukem.

edit: The legitimacy of these screenshots have been contested - duke of aegis claims second one is fake - i believe the first one especially is true personally however; so but please form your own opinion.
ad79cb997f694a0e643e059445682e70.png

f0954419c9b07c35530ba0fc8727392d.png

Now while I guess many can argue this was inevitable; I don't like the throwing your ally under the bus as soon as you get what you originally wanted mentality shown by Aegis. A good example of how to treat a loyal ally who's fought by your side - was shown by ~IL~ in their merge with MF. Now I'm not saying that you should merge in every ally you ever make; but I am saying that to offer an ally who has fought by your side a merge, is the respectful thing to do and that throwing an ally under the bus even if you do give them a 24 hr cooldown - is still a shady move imo. I guess these modern Greeks aren't as honourable as the Ancient ones. Lots of big people have weighed in negatively on Aegis for their play in this situation and frankly I can't blame them. To merge your enemy & jump on your ally is deplorable & while I don't believe in karma I do believe Aegis will get what's theirs.

The final merger I'm going to talk about is a potential one..... The Where? family have officially tabled a merge offer to BOOB. The Ball is in BOOBs court and apparently are going to define the next moves of the Where? family. Below are my interviews with Ismail, duke of Where? Fam, who confirms the offer of the merge & Skinnytoothpick, duke of BOOB, who remained coy on the matter. Both however provided their thoughts on the world and select recent events :p

df6eac32921baf743581ec8716b3d40e.png

30401636f9c8333539e0179fe91e7cc3.png

f499ecd7eae73e27cfd37a0282e000b4.png

42306323352193aca06c51825b90be33.png

45499c182465ded7f615e99b013d09d7.png

7ff27009180414d0335b443bb9385431.png

So there you have it from both sides on the potential BOOB/Where? merge.... time will tell if it happens or if they break their diplomacy and perhaps start to war :eek: MY opinion? I think it would be unwise for BOOB to merge into Where? and I think they are primed to launch into one of the quadrants so I am very excited for their next move.

Without further ado.....

ec620f2d8e0937d85d6c54476d89b7ec.png

0ewKNN1.png

Obviously Aegis is the new supertribe in the NW facing threats from the promising Annex & the long established IPOD fam whom they are about to war. ~IL~ remains the supertribe in the NE but they face a long road ahead to lock down their quadrant. The Where? family forms a dense boarder with ~IL~ in the south of K45 & the ever growing nuisance that is glutt remains on the rim. The SW looks set to be defined by the actions of UNDER, who are locked in the middle of K54 by rimside Creati & coreside BOOB; what UNDER will do next remains unknown. Meanwhile we can get to our final quadrant.... always left last sadly but this time I promise the most thorough analysis :D Upon second glace at the SE; I don't think ~Sky~ has the dominance I initially believed. While I do think however they are best positioned to dominate the SE; they really need to stop the Where? family's advances into K55 all the while keeping KoBK. at bay..... now not much was known about KoBK. ..... until now :D We hear bold words now from two of the dukes of KoBK. below as they give their insight into their quadrant, the world, some history & more :) Really was a fun interview :D so I hope you guys enjoy the read hehe :p

3076225dada6aa1cf742ac674eb1af50.png

6beceec8cc9d3191e72cfedb218138b6.png

Very bold words from KoBK. I would be overjoyed if they can back it up in game :p Now I truly believe only the North West is arguable locked down... in the SE I think ~Sky~, Where? and KoBK. are headed for a clash. The world is running out of room and after all the recruitment and merges done and dusted.... what remains are borders which will need to be shifted. Who shifts these boarders is still to be determined :p

9ecace11c1c99cb50d389e5e352dc96d.png

Apparently the great Schizo has had enough and has hit delete :p Wonder how long this will last hehe

29c59f1d588448f5bafdc684c406609c.png

aa1a091fb4ef6ef3840c4b913f086090.png

PS he was trolling :p

Stay posted for updates & I hope you enjoyed the read :p

FC out.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121402

Thanks clydiepooo fer givin SE some attention! beautiful n' much needed quick update as the world changed in a fortnight!

Somin I don like about all yer posts tho, is how ye keep creati in the shadows
laughks2.gif
if yer gunna say yer biased, would gladly take the role in yer stead n' then ye update this with the outcome?
pirate2.gif

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Q27fZRs.gif

9ecace11c1c99cb50d389e5e352dc96d.png

Apparently the great Schizo has had enough and has hit delete :p Wonder how long this will last hehe

29c59f1d588448f5bafdc684c406609c.png

aa1a091fb4ef6ef3840c4b913f086090.png

Stay posted for updates & I hope you enjoyed the read :p

FC out.

We can confirm Schizophrenic (aka Schizophrenic and Tickle Me Uncle on the externals) has retired from ~IL~ this time for good. His character in private can be much different from his public persona, glad he got that Fleezus interview in. I personally wish him success in his recent new job in the mythical real world.

The overall leadership team which has been in place since the beginning of the world will remain the same.

P.S this does signify a change in the way we, ~IL~ will post on the externals.

TheBarbarian

Thanks clydiepooo fer givin SE some attention! beautiful n' much needed quick update as the world changed in a fortnight!

laughks2.gif
if yer gunna say yer biased, would gladly take the role in yer stead n' then ye update this with the outcome?
pirate2.gif

Now that's something I'd like to see :D

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score

laughks2.gif
pirate2.gif

I asked creati duke to interview but he said no can you believe it ? :p

What a slice of burnt toast.

DeletedUser121562

While I am going to refrain from commenting on the specifics of our diplomacy, the screenshot of the circular by me is a fake :( They seem to be very easy to make :(

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
While I am going to refrain from commenting on the specifics of our diplomacy, the screenshot of the circular by me is a fake :( They seem to be very easy to make :(

Noted - I have editted something in...any comment on the screenshot from Ronnie however?

DeletedUser114962

You are here too ? :p

I have only been trying to get the love from MIKEY poo, nothing can separate us but so far it's only been a one-way relationship but persistence will pay off someday. Jorgyyy can't run away from, he knows that we are star crossed lovers. In other words is Jen as beautiful as ever?

Who is this??

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
:D I meant the person who sent it to me in game but you're pretty amaze for sharing originally too ;)

DeletedUser121451

Not to deflect (I don't generally comment on diplomacy stuff on the externals, on principle and because I'm not council, but feel free to ask my leadership to comment, if you want). But any news yet on the schizo thing?