Dragon Ball Fleeze

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not to deflect (I don't generally comment on diplomacy stuff on the externals, on principle and because I'm not council, but feel free to ask my leadership to comment, if you want). But any news yet on the schizo thing?

Look at his ingame profile.

DeletedUser121451

Look at his ingame profile.
Yeah, I know what happened. But Fleeze tends to have extra info on these things (like interviews with people involved to give their side of things first hand), that's why I asked.
Edit: I posted this before reading the other topic. Apparently that's exactly the case. Thanks, Fleeze.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I wonder if that decision will come back to bite them :p

I mean it's not like IPOD doesn't know how Aegis was about to drop the alliance :x

DeletedUser121451

As far as I can tell (correct me if I'm missing a puzzle piece), it physically started with someone in Annex (reesc33) trying to noble someone in s-rank (p883).

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Could this be the time annex Ipod and the rest of ‘the coalition’ realize their only hope to stop aegis is to work together or get eaten one by one.

DeletedUser121451

The right protocol then would be to contact our leadership about recruiting someone you're attacking and seeing what they want to do about it. While he's in our alliance, an attack on him or anyone in our alliance is an attack against the entire alliance. Or at the very least when they're noble attacks.
I would think that would be the case for any tribe or alliance that takes itself seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118378

how do people even stay motivated playing on rim tribes when they know size actually does matter too much to really put up a fight or win..

yes they can surely defensively recap or snipe every single train like butter but eventually numbers and more nukes will win

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
how do people even stay motivated playing on rim tribes when they know size actually does matter too much to really put up a fight or win..

yes they can surely defensively recap or snipe every single train like butter but eventually numbers and more nukes will win

Two words friend.

LufeekO.gif

DeletedUser117635

Maybe biased here but, doesnt look like IPOD alliance is going anywhere at all. This is just the start

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

i think someone should educate you on some of the great rim tribes, not saying its likely but if you believe it never happens thats foolish. Glutt and annex both come to mind as rim tribes in this world alone, trust me glutt is more serious then any of the core tribes. Sad for them how its gonna end but i did quite respect their aggressiveness.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The right protocol then would be to contact our leadership about recruiting someone you're attacking and seeing what they want to do about it. While he's in our alliance, an attack on him or anyone in our alliance is an attack against the entire alliance. Or at the very least when they're noble attacks.
I would think that would be the case for any tribe or alliance that takes itself seriously.

It is also my understanding this took place, we ceased attacks. But why should ~A~ they are 11X our size + s-rank

Anyway, we shall see how it pans out.

Snipe,dodge,stack. and hope for the best.

Hugo Milho

Most rim tribes usually end up forming relations with one of the bigger core tribes and usually take a side during the wars. Eventually they end up merging.

DeletedUser117635

Most rim tribes usually end up forming relations with one of the bigger core tribes and usually take a side during the wars. Eventually they end up merging.
Exactly my experience in W78. ~FV~ was rim tribe all the way, merged into Flood, then CRASH! the TNub and finally Rhythm where the world was won

DeletedUser118016

Your leadership was sending 'attacks' before the NAP was dropped.

We could only assume that you dishonoured the NAP by multiple players attacking Annex members without the NAP being dropped (or informing us you had dropped it).

DeletedUser121451

Yeah, sounds more like a failure to communicate. Personally, I don't really get why there's no automatic message to the other tribe when you drop a NAP with them. But since there isn't, it should be communicated clearly before launching.
I mean, if you attack someone's alliance, or even their academy, it doesn't take a great mind to figure out that their only possible response is to drop the NAP and counterattack. So, I can't read their minds, but I can see people assuming it to be known that that would void the NAP. But yeah, that's no excuse for not actually saying it clearly.

On the other hand, GameFowl only seemed to know (for certain) Aegis had placed a NAP by my confirmation thereof after I joined A (now AA). So that doesn't sound like it was an official NAP to begin with. (But that's an educated guess on my part, going off my conversation with GameFowl right after joining Aegis.)
And if the NAP was never made official (let alone in a deal with negotiated terms), there is also no obligation to officially inform of it being dropped. Then that's just an internal instruction to not attack a certain tribe that later on gets changed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
YOV47FbMSpuad8NIHDzBDw.png

That's why you don't get notified when alliances/NAPs are dropped .... they are made on the basis of mutual respect & those who have honour respect the terms of the diplomacy they make. Breaking an alliance/NAP without grounds is shady though and other tribes will remember it when dealing with you in the future :p

(for the record I don't know enough about this specific situation to give an opinion but that's why I don't think TW will ever notify you when diplo is dropped :p)

DeletedUser121451

Well, to give an example: in w96 WET violated the agreed upon 72h cooldown and attacked Vape right after cancelling their NAP, giving them a critical advantage over Vape who were abiding by that agreed upon cooldown. WET's duke gave the horrible reasoning for that that he was just a duke for a week, which made any previous arrangement made before his time of ruling (including the existing NAP and its terms) null and void. Of course conveniently only mentioning this after the fact. Let alone that that's a horrific way of handling diplomacy.
Vape died pretty quickly in that war, following that initial ill-gotten disadvantage. And I doubt anyone remembers that aspect, let alone cares.

Just to give a small illustration (sorry for it being one from a previous world, excuse the example if you disagree on that particular event: it's just an example, not the core point) why that honor system is seriously flawed and doesn't mean much of anything anymore, when it comes down to it. (All this separate from any evaluation of the current situation, since I don't have all information here. So just to make a general point.)