Dragon Ball Sleeze

atmospherecf

Hey Schizo. No hard feelings bro. We've been talking shit to one another for a while now. I wish you the best. If you need anything you know where to contact me at... :cool:

DeletedUser116724

To be fair, I think a lot of people knew that Schizo wouldn't last on this world (unless of course he's now on another account, ruining the atmosphere in another top tribe). He was absolutely foul in his language, treated people with complete lack of respect and talked to women as if they were absolute garbage. I left the tribe due to the way he talked to my wife. Of course I got ripped apart for not being tolerant enough and being stubborn. I can't tell you how many times i heard the phrase "oh that's just Schizo, he's fine. Sure he talks to everyone like that" etc etc etc.

Well, if anyone spoke to your wife/partner in real life like that, you'd put them in the ER pretty darn fast. And come to think of it, if anyone spoke to your wife like that even within the game, I imagine most players would walk away as I did.

There's a couple of Top Top players/people on the council now, so I would imagine onwards and upwards for ~IL~. This can only be a blessing.

DeletedUser121451

I mean this is good news for aegis right?
I would say that having one fewer dicator duke is good for the entire world. I know you likely mean this in the sense of "now they can NAP and each deal with their own quadrant instead of fighting each other". But in my experience, dictatorship tribes never last... so where's the fun in fighting them anyway, when all you have to do is sit back and watch them implode. Not just for Aegis, but for any tribe at any stage of the world (if you can hang inthere long enough for it to happen).
Also, when focusing on Aegis vs. IL, I think not going to war benefits IL a lot more than it does Aegis. I mean, not fighing other quadrants before you have to makes sense for everyone involved. But if it had to happen, I wouldn't have minded fighting a tribe that was already busy warring other tribes, while we weren't warring with anyone else. ...And that's all a moot point anyway, since I don't think schizo was ever serious about warring us at this stage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quack

Reaction score
To be fair, I think a lot of people knew that Schizo wouldn't last on this world (unless of course he's now on another account, ruining the atmosphere in another top tribe). He was absolutely foul in his language, treated people with complete lack of respect and talked to women as if they were absolute garbage. I left the tribe due to the way he talked to my wife. Of course I got ripped apart for not being tolerant enough and being stubborn. I can't tell you how many times i heard the phrase "oh that's just Schizo, he's fine. Sure he talks to everyone like that" etc etc etc.

Well, if anyone spoke to your wife/partner in real life like that, you'd put them in the ER pretty darn fast. And come to think of it, if anyone spoke to your wife like that even within the game, I imagine most players would walk away as I did.

There's a couple of Top Top players/people on the council now, so I would imagine onwards and upwards for ~IL~. This can only be a blessing.

Yeah, talking about someones significant other in that fashion is bad. But you know what else is bad? Attacking your friend/neighbor in a surprise overnight attack on them like you just did.

So many accounts in the area that are going to be removed. First Schizo, and now you get your turn! It's like Christmas, opening presents over here in K45

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Yeah, talking about someones significant other in that fashion is bad. But you know what else is bad? Attacking your friend/neighbor in a surprise overnight attack on them like you just did.

Can we see the report please if possible? :D

Also I totally agree with you on this point. Backstabbing ain't cool; however imo using ones offline times is just game intelligence ;)

Without the full story it's hard to pick a side for me :( I would like to know more however :p Like why did he turn on you?

Quack

Reaction score
Can we see the report please if possible? :D

Also I totally agree with you on this point. Backstabbing ain't cool; however imo using ones offline times is just game intelligence ;)

Without the full story it's hard to pick a side for me :( I would like to know more however :p Like why did he turn on you?

On TWStats, you can see that he capped 1 village from his old tribe, MF. He then proceeded to take 2 villages from ~IL~, though the understanding was that he was still on our side.

I'm sure someone from ~IL~ leadership could give a better story for this.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
On TWStats, you can see that he capped 1 village from his old tribe, MF. He then proceeded to take 2 villages from ~IL~, though the understanding was that he was still on our side.

I'm sure someone from ~IL~ leadership could give a better story for this.

Interesting.... given his previous post, his beef seems to have been with schizo, so I don't understand why he would do this right after Schizo was removed from the tribe I guess :p

Slightly Sober

Interesting.... given his previous post, his beef seems to have been with schizo, so I don't understand why he would do this right after Schizo was removed from the tribe I guess :p

Sometimes those you respect most, are also the ones you hate the most. Or something along those lines. o_O

DeletedUser116724

I'm not exactly prolific on these forums, but I can provide you with a lot of information regarding the background to this. And with screenshots for skype conversations if they're allowed. And ingame reports etc etc etc. There is more than one side to this story, or two, or three sides. Everyone has their own opinions.

Just a starter, myself and G@r@volli, were absolutely not friends. He was once quitting the game because of me (I pulled him aside once for acting in the negative interests of his less able or worse positioned tribemates several times). If you look at the timing of all his actions, and the choice of all his targets. He has one thing on his agenda. Prove how badass he is.......

Big shaq - Rank 1 - Nobled him
Tudadar - Was hell bent on nobling him and tried more than once
Day Nap was broken with where - HAD to be the first to Cap villages even tho frontlines were not even close to being protected
Day he joined IL - Had to immediately Cap villages to prove he's one of the big boys

In the intervening time - did quite literally nothing to help his tribemates, no support, no snipes, no account sits etc etc etc. Literally he PP pushed his account just prior to an opportunity to prove his machoness, and was invisible the rest of the time.

Well, now he has no offense in my area, all cleared, is down two villages and is quitting. (oh, and you will LOVE his skype conversation with Mara). To say he's a little hateful, is an understatement, and also the mentioning, "is rob not jealous of you talking to me"......."if my wife knew I were talking to you I'd be in big trouble"......LMAO

Fun times :)

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Wait are you trying to tell us you've been particularly active in doing anything other than your own thing? Your supporting stats don't impress me and that's despite having had dozens of opportunities to help out tribe mates against where? when you were in MF. I can't comment on anything you claim he may or may not have said to your wife. But it's obvious to me you're nothing more than an opportunistic scumbag and a hypocrite to top it all off. Go on and enjoy those caps as long as you can because you're done.

DeletedUser116724

Wait are you trying to tell us you've been particularly active in doing anything other than your own thing? Your supporting stats don't impress me and that's despite having had dozens of opportunities to help out tribe mates against where? when you were in MF. I can't comment on anything you claim he may or may not have said to your wife. But it's obvious to me you're nothing more than an opportunistic scumbag and a hypocrite to top it all off. Go on and enjoy those caps as long as you can because you're done.

Hi, I'm not by any means saying I'm a prolific supporter. I'm not a prolific player in any sense. I know you are way up in the north and perhaps out of touch. I pulled two all nighters in my short time with MF, neither time for myself. For smaller players in the tribe, and that's despite having to be up with the kids at 7:00. Literally every train that came within range of my villages, I sniped even if it meant changing my work schedule around.

At the time, there was a serious shortage of support to go around, so i was asked by leadership to keep my troops at home, and snipe literally everything that came in range. Which I did. Ask science about that, I was more than willing to help.

And of course, I'm well aware that my world will end soon. It's the rank 1 tribe on a continent Vs a lone mediocre player at best. It will be fast and easy for you guys. And It'll be fun for both sides. Nothing like easy vills that can't be supported right!?

As for yourself. I won't call you names. All I can say is you are a beast. You currently are my favorite player on the world for several reasons.

1 - You are absolutely willing to share all your knowledge with lesser players, which in my opinion makes you double your point worth. A true mentor within a tribe is worth it's weight in gold.

2 - You lead by example - Your single minded relentless pursuit of 'Wheres' destruction will inspire your players.

3 - Your farming. This needs no expansion.

4 - Your OP planning is also immaculate from what i hear.

Each of these things makes IL a fearsome prospect for the future, and despite me being the opposite side of the fence, I'll still enjoy watching you guys expand.

On a separate note, we were supposed to be launching WITH/FOR you guys today. Not launching at you guys yesterday. We had a very simple and clear agreement with Anantrocks to join you guys yesterday. Yet when it came to it. He wouldn't come through with the one very small request that we had. Again, if anyone is interested I have screenshots of our conversation and the agreement.

Anyway, with that, we had no option to join IL, not joining Where, so solo until our death is the only option I guess. We didn't launch on anyone we considered a friend. We have about 6 players there we consider friends and we won't launch. And we did mail them and tell them to stick with the tribe, and launch on us if needed. That we would never be offended by incomings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quack

Reaction score
Sashaahn,

I appreciate how professional you keep yourself on the forums, and how you did not go to point the finger immediately but rather addressed each of the accusations on you in a light-hearted manner.

It is unfortunate you can't be a part of us, but I'm sure it will be fun fighting you. And I'm sure you will have fun fighting back.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not by any means saying I'm a prolific supporter. I'm not a prolific player in any sense. I know you are way up in the north and perhaps out of touch. I pulled two all nighters in my short time with MF, neither time for myself. For smaller players in the tribe, and that's despite having to be up with the kids at 7:00. Literally every train that came within range of my villages, I sniped even if it meant changing my work schedule around.

At the time, there was a serious shortage of support to go around, so i was asked by leadership to keep my troops at home, and snipe literally everything that came in range. Which I did. Ask science about that, I was more than willing to help.

And of course, I'm well aware that my world will end soon. It's the rank 1 tribe on a continent Vs a lone mediocre player at best. It will be fast and easy for you guys. And It'll be fun for both sides. Nothing like easy vills that can't be supported right!?

As for yourself. I won't call you names. All I can say is you are a beast. You currently are my favorite player on the world for several reasons.

1 - You are absolutely willing to share all your knowledge with lesser players, which in my opinion makes you double your point worth. A true mentor within a tribe is worth it's weight in gold.

2 - You lead by example - Your single minded relentless pursuit of 'Wheres' destruction will inspire your players.

3 - Your farming. This needs no expansion.

4 - Your OP planning is also immaculate from what i hear.

Each of these things makes IL a fearsome prospect for the future, and despite me being the opposite side of the fence, I'll still enjoy watching you guys expand.

On a separate note, we were supposed to be launching WITH/FOR you guys today. Not launching at you guys yesterday. We had a very simple and clear agreement with Anantrocks to join you guys yesterday. Yet when it came to it. He wouldn't come through with the one very small request that we had. Again, if anyone is interested I have screenshots of our conversation and the agreement.

Anyway, with that, we had no option to join IL, not joining Where, so solo until our death is the only option I guess. We didn't launch on anyone we considered a friend. We have about 6 players there we consider friends and we won't launch. And we did mail them and tell them to stick with the tribe, and launch on us if needed. That we would never be offended by incomings.

Not sure if you just didn’t get an explanation of why we only had a spot for you, but it’s because we previously set a precedent we would not take in other ‘PA’s or smaller players just to have their bigger friends join as well. I’m sure your realize at 120k I have my own basher but the point is you refused to join because we didn’t want to bring your pa/basher/whatever a long as well. You act like you don’t have a choice but you did. No disrespect it’s just a waste of time and effort to be nobling someone out when we could just be working with you towards the bigger goal.

DeletedUser116724

Not sure if you just didn’t get an explanation of why we only had a spot for you, but it’s because we previously set a precedent we would not take in other ‘PA’s or smaller players just to have their bigger friends join as well. I’m sure your realize at 120k I have my own basher but the point is you refused to join because we didn’t want to bring your pa/basher/whatever a long as well. You act like you don’t have a choice but you did. No disrespect it’s just a waste of time and effort to be nobling someone out when we could just be working with you towards the bigger goal.

You think I have a basher? I have never used a basher and I never will. I find the idea of using someone for their morale and offense to be very degrading to them.

I had no idea about your precedent about not taking in PA's or anything like that. All I know is MF had a player on the front lines, who was in a terrible position, and besides myself, literally one other sat account was helping him. I put 20K troops in there and let where get a report on him so they wouldn't wanna touch it.

If there was only one spot, why did Anantrocks make this deal? Are you saying your own duke doesn't know the precedents that have been set in his own tribe?

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You think I have a basher? I have never used a basher and I never will. I find the idea of using someone for their morale and offense to be very degrading to them.

I had no idea about your precedent about not taking in PA's or anything like that. All I know is MF had a player on the front lines, who was in a terrible position, and besides myself, literally one other sat account was helping him. I put 20K troops in there and let where get a report on him so they wouldn't wanna touch it.

If there was only one spot, why did Anantrocks make this deal? Are you saying your own duke doesn't know the precedents that have been set in his own tribe?

depends how you use the term basher. If someone donates you an amount of their offense but you supply them with support and resources that allow them to grow faster then they could have alone then I don't see it as degrading. Some of the best duos I have seen involved one purposeful staying at lower points, the term basher can be used in a degrading way but that certainly wasn't the implication here.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Different Crunsh here
So we got another drama here, which was not necessary at all:)
We are not going to make a villain out of Sashaahn because he is not one. (Even though we did try, however as I believe it was just missunderstanding)
Yes, Sashaahn did attack a player who was his ex tribe mate and so what? As I believe there isn't enough evidence of them being friends or something like that.
About the fact Sashaahn didn't join IL - I don't know and I don't care. Leader who recruits is a one of the best we got and he got my full trust and if they couldn't find a deal good for both sides than good for us and good for Sashaahn.
Now, Sashaahn did attack an IL member and he will bear severe consequences for it.
That's it guys. IL is doing better and better and our enemies Where? fell in pieces yesterday.
Petr

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
a pattern might be forming between ~IL~ tribal issues and the members involved....
or could just be my imagination

DeletedUser116724

Em.......well I genuinely don't know what to say about this.

It's clearly Anantrocks deciding to declare war on a one man tribe, when by their own admission Where? were too insignificant to declare war on.

So by deduction, is my one man tribe more significant to ~IL~ than Where?

ZZZZZZzzzzz.png

A hashtag for the ages
#NotSoGreatMove