Dragons are Hungry

DeletedUser

There once was a village sitting very peacefully.

Then along came =TTD=
They came and they went taking all that they could.
Till one day they stepped into a ~DH~ hood.
Today ~DH~ says no, you are now our foe.
Let’s get this going before its starts snowing and the annual cease fire begins.

~DH~ Declares WAR on =TTD=

FireBreathingDragonOverLondon.jpg

DeletedUser59331

What took ~DH~ so long to declare?

Does this mean HYPER will stop attacking them?

Why does no-one like TTD any more?

Will TTD be bothered that ~DH~ declared on them?

Will ~DH~ actually participate in this war(ie attack)?

What will happen when they get a couple of thousand incoming?

Will Dan(dcloake) take on the whole tribe on his own ?.....and win?

Hmm,let`s see what happens....and see if anyone cares:icon_razz:

DeletedUser74261

Nothing like a gangbang...

Nothing like a gangbang...

If we are going to fight, might as well be against the whole world.

Go TTD! :icon_twisted: :axemen:

DeletedUser

~DH~ is already being eaten by =TTD= :icon_eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: =TTD=
Side 2:
Tribes: ~DH~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 578
Side 2: 22
Difference: 556

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,483,015
Side 2: 210,119
Difference: 5,272,896

chart

I would not of thought a declaration was needed. Some people like the spotlight :lol:

DeletedUser26129

maybe they will now fight back?

They jsut gave =TTD= a misleading feeling of safety and now BOOM!
Oh wait why woudl they declare then? no element of surprise left :O

DeletedUser54677

This makes me want to join =TTD=. :icon_confused:

Nothing says fun like a 3v1 gangbang. Even if it's more like 1v1, considering the losses of ~DH~ make up the difference of Deus/HYPER conquers for the most part. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Nothing says fun like a 3v1 gangbang. Even if it's more like 1v1, considering the losses of ~DH~ make up the difference of Deus/HYPER conquers for the most part. :icon_redface:

pls, save us with this cr@p
this is not the first time in this world when a tribe is gangbang like this
you even took part at a point in this kind of things

DeletedUser

~DH~ is already trying to save the stats :O

Beowulf99 Left 23rd October 2010 - 10:11 6,533,141
apollo22 Left 23rd October 2010 - 10:11 5,148,845

DeletedUser

I agree with KK. This is more disappointing than the Hyper declaration, and if anything makes me wanna take a break from =TTD= villages to declare on ~DH~. That and I hate how 5% of the time people mention "DH," they're talking about the tribe and not me :icon_cool:

DeletedUser54677

pls, save us with this cr@p
this is not the first time in this world when a tribe is gangbang like this
you even took part at a point in this kind of things

I was going to be petty and retort with something as contributional as your post, but I won't.

I've had (and caused) my fair share of gangbangs. MANIC, Storm F., etc.., but in the frame of mind I had, we had a justified cause. MANIC, a bunch of cheaters. Storm, recruited some of the bigger-named cheaters from MANIC when they fell. I have no regrets about that. What I DO have regrets on is the current incarnation of Deus attacking their longest standing allies. For what reasons? Because they took in some players around the world? Sure, some you were attacking, but for the most part, a lot of them were no-names.

DeletedUser54677

because ttd are turning to mass hugging to win the world

Nothing short of what just about every, single other tribe has done. And to be honest, what other choice do they have if they want to win the world?

DeletedUser59331

I agree with KK. This is more disappointing than the Hyper declaration, and if anything makes me wanna take a break from =TTD= villages to declare on ~DH~. That and I hate how 5% of the time people mention "DH," they're talking about the tribe and not me :icon_cool:

I think you under-estimate the "awesomeness" of the mighty ~DH~

I bet you 10 of each resource,that you could not make more than three players quit?

That way you would regain your "DH" moniker back.

Bo-John-bo

I agree with KK. This is more disappointing than the Hyper declaration,

I actually think the Hyper declaration is the most respectable (is that the right word??) declaration on =TTD=. Hyper were actively attacking and nobling, where as Deus were just planning on it. So therefore DH (the only DH :icon_wink:) The Deus declaration should disappoint you, but it was awesome :lol:

DeletedUser

I think you under-estimate the "awesomeness" of the mighty ~DH~

I bet you 10 of each resource,that you could not make more than three players quit?

That way you would regain your "DH" moniker back.

A tempting bet, but I'm not gonna turn my back on the war for selfish reasons. Plus, the DH moniker is already mine, I just have to share it 5% of the time :icon_cool:

I actually think the Hyper declaration is the most respectable (is that the right word??) declaration on =TTD=. Hyper were actively attacking and nobling, where as Deus were just planning on it. So therefore DH (the only DH :icon_wink:) The Deus declaration should disappoint you, but it was awesome :lol:

If Hyper was already attacking/nobling, then the declaration was meaningless, right? And the declaration itself was crap anyways :lol: