Dragons are Hungry

DeletedUser

As usual, this does sound very much like a personal agenda rather than your tribes overall objectives, but should we expect anything less from you..its actions like this that make me wonder why you join any tribe at all when you are just going to go ahead and do your own thing anyway

I get incomings from lots of people that I dont attack back (dcloake at the moment for instance) as it is not in the tribe I am in's best interests for me to be sending my nukes and nobles in what is basically the wrong direction from which they are needed

Its not down to me where you send your nukes and nobles...what would be interesting is your reaction if anyone in TTD leadership had the balls to tell you that what you are doing is pointless to TTD's cause and would you mind awfully doing something worthwhile for TTD instead

Is everyone in TTD leadership happy with Cypherrrs lone wolf actions, would be interested to know their opinions

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Glynjack you must be losed cause we are at war with DH too and Cypherrr is doing the best out of any member in the world could do. Dropping 7million then rebiulding it within soo little time he did and doing this alone wouldnt be a very easy job i know for a fact YOU (Glynjack) Could never do what he has done alone.

Cypherrr is an amazing player and has crawled his way back to the top and is growwing so freakin fast its crazy to watch:icon_twisted:

Keep up the nobling Cypherrr :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Hooray, WR is back with mistaking his opinions for FACTS - this time "Cypherrr is the ONLY person in the world who can rebuild an account" - you cant argue with facts like that! You are right, I wouldnt have rebuilt up after losing 7 million points becuase I wouldnt have been noob enough to have lost that much in the first place. BTW, go check ODD before responding to that and see who has lost the most troops defending (see, Im helping you not make a complete arse of yourself by giving you handy hints on how not to be useless at PnP)

I do know that TTD are at war with DH (and that this is not a stat padding exercise, oh no, DH are a genuine threat to the Worlds #1 ranked team [/sarcasm]), and if you think Cypherrr is doing "an amazing job" for TTD then who am I to argue with the unimpeachable Without Regret!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

sypherr

dcloak is a distance away from u, ya idiot, dh are all around me so if they have attacked or supported against me i hit them simples i have not attacked one dh player first, all on my conquer list are from ones who attacked me first or in the case of the crash guy im now taking supported a dh player attacking me.

Iv been a week in TTD iv taken 194 enemy conquers and counting for them, 7 days 200 villages if there not happy thats there problem, i am not a god my troops die and need to be rebuilt, new villages need to be built/demolished all takes time.

Its a game i playz for funz, if some welshmen doesn't like the way i play some village game on the net, you really think i give a flying fck?........

sypherr

no you mistake caring for enjoyment, your bitterness brings a smile to my face

DeletedUser

I looked at the stats and Cypherrr is doing a decent job at nobling the enemy but what about the rest of =TTD=??? Have they given up already?

The Great 1One1

Cypherrr has, and always will, fight for himself, and make decisions that are in his best interests. If Deus were in K10/20, I seriously doubt that he'd join =TTD= in the first place. Even if he did, most of his conquers would be barbs.

Cypherrr fights for himself. Time to draw a line under it; everyone knows it, and the ones that don't are just making a fool of themselves.

sypherr

Cypherrr has, and always will, fight for himself, and make decisions that are in his best interests. If Deus were in K10/20, I seriously doubt that he'd join =TTD= in the first place. Even if he did, most of his conquers would be barbs.

Cypherrr fights for himself. Time to draw a line under it; everyone knows it, and the ones that don't are just making a fool of themselves.

Better make it a thick marker that line need to be a big one

Last edited:

pillburydough

Hes an excellent player. IMO a little more teamwork would make him perfect.

I looked at the stats and Cypherrr is doing a decent job at nobling the enemy but what about the rest of =TTD=??? Have they given up already?

Wowww! Hard when you only noble inactives and consider it loot!

Bo-John-bo

Anyone Hyper attack is suddenly 'inactive', maybe its like a disease.

Beware of the dreaded Hyper Activity Killer Bug :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

:) i guess whenever all your villages get nuked and catted down a bit it demoralizes people