Dragu Times!

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey everyone, this will be my last post. Getting betrayed by your closest advisor and friend makes the game not as enjoyable, and games are meant to be fun not make you sad. Anyways, thank you for such an unbelievably amazing response to Dragu Times! I honestly did not know what to expect but I certainly did not think it would be so well received by the TW community. It brought me great joy to be your blogger :) Maybe I will start blogging about something else? Time will tell! I wish you all the best.
-Dragu
May be you should continue blogging for w105. As a neutral person your blogs will be better imho

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
One time, during our w31, we had a drinking party at my co's place. Someone from the enemy tribe found out that we will be drinking, and warned council about that. And guess what, in the middle of the night, we all got incomings, a lot of them. The results were terrible for us, but at the end, we had a great tribalwars party
hahahahahahhahahah just look at my profile picture, that would explain some things :p

yeah, elmoo and myself was enemys on that w31, and to mention, there is so many players who we played with or against, on cro server, that can't play this world with us, and they are nothing but amazing players. Lucky you w105 :cool:

DeletedUser117803

Hey everyone, this will be my last post. Getting betrayed by your closest advisor and friend makes the game not as enjoyable, and games are meant to be fun not make you sad. Anyways, thank you for such an unbelievably amazing response to Dragu Times! I honestly did not know what to expect but I certainly did not think it would be so well received by the TW community. It brought me great joy to be your blogger :) Maybe I will start blogging about something else? Time will tell! I wish you all the best.
-Dragu

Now this just makes me sad. :(

I don't even play w105, but I happened on this thread the other day.
Dragu, I hope you keep playing and keep blogging; you are a ray of much-needed sunshine on our jaded old dark souls.

No idea what went on, but I hope you keep up the good work in some way!

<3