Drama! vs Static War

DeletedUser

Name: Drama!
Points of the best 40 players: 114,567,684
Total points: 116,333,873
Members: 42
Average points per player: 2,769,854
Villages: 12132
Opponents defeated as attacker: 537,74 Mio.
Opponents defeated as defender: 155,44 Mio.
Opponents defeated total: 693,19 Mio.

Name: Static
Points of the best 40 players: 56,249,435
Total points: 56,249,435
Members: 31
Average points per player: 1,814,498
Villages: 5885
Opponents defeated as attacker: 190,31 Mio.
Opponents defeated as defender: 62,64 Mio.
Opponents defeated total: 252,95 Mio.

Map:
[spoil]
en53.png
[/spoil]

AusKilla

Well, drama has the size and static has the skill, it'll be a close war to say the least.

Drama has the size & skill ;)

Yeah most people here just walk around bumping into walls. I know I often find myself wondering where I am.

I spiked your drink dave... Trying to stop you from nobling... Doesn't seem to work :S

Goodluck to both Drama! & Static. This will be fun :)

DeletedUser

yes, those new players...if they are who I remember them to be, are top class..

DeletedUser

Well, drama has the size and static has the skill, it'll be a close war to say the least.

uh oh... We certainly do have the size and in addition we have better skill as well. This gonna be a fun war too. :)

Good Luck to all ! Let the fun begin. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

It's true. Your wangs are bigger than ours.

Now get on with it. :icon_rolleyes:

Hanz3l

yes, those new players...if they are who I remember them to be, are top class..

come here from w51? :p

Unlikely getting used to an acc that wasnt originally yours takes time. A player has to make groups delete groups scripts etc... Very boring and frustrating process then theres the village build... nuke build... *sigh*

DeletedUser

Good luck to Drama! Somehow I feel this isn't going to be a long war either..

DeletedUser20939

Fun thing is, drama is claiming all over the place they have skill like Static says you don't have them. Greenmonsta only said you don't have skills. I will be honest before the TOS was I expected Drama not to perform as good as they did. I actually expected a lazy tribe that had an easy time for way too long. Well I was wrong with that assumption. So it seems Drama has size and skill let's see if we can stop it.

Good luck

DeletedUser95878

So Drama! don't have skill either? :icon_rolleyes:

Good luck to all of Static :)

Will be fun, I am on the frontline for once! :D .. well close enough :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

Fun thing is, drama is claiming all over the place they have skill like Static says you don't have them. Greenmonsta only said you don't have skills. I will be honest before the TOS was I expected Drama not to perform as good as they did. I actually expected a lazy tribe that had an easy time for way too long. Well I was wrong with that assumption. So it seems Drama has size and skill let's see if we can stop it.

Good luck

I didn't say Drama don't have skill, I just said they don't have anywhere close to the amount of skill Static has. while static is a tribe of at least 50% players you just wouldn't mess with, Drama has maybe 2 players like that.

DeletedUser

I didn't say Drama don't have skill, I just said they don't have anywhere close to the amount of skill Static has. while static is a tribe of at least 50% players you just wouldn't mess with, Drama has maybe 2 players like that.

Well I disagree here, Bastrd, ZileroX & Darazi are the acc's in Static that will be the one's to go for imo, Take out those 3 and Static will fall I think. To say 50% of a tribe with 31 members means 15-16 members, I see 3.

greenmonsta

Well I disagree here, Bastrd, ZileroX & Darazi are the acc's in Static that will be the one's to go for imo, Take out those 3 and Static will fall I think. To say 50% of a tribe with 31 members means 15-16 members, I see 3.

Only time will tell. I know for a fact that static has a lot of top class players, do you?

DeletedUser

Only time will tell. I know for a fact that static has a lot of top class players, do you?

I know there are some "top class players" in Static, but the 3 acc's I mentioned are the main one's is how I see it, I know who you are talking about and have heard good things about them, but I still stand by what I said.

greenmonsta

I know there are some "top class players" in Static, but the 3 acc's I mentioned are the main one's is how I see it, I know who you are talking about and have heard good things about them, but I still stand by what I said.

Fair enough, but I'm talking as someone who knows first-hand what these people are capable of.

DeletedUser20939

We have some players on accounts who are far above average, only time will tell if they will perform that way

DeletedUser

there are 2 players in static
2 brothers actually (not living together)

those 2 guys were the most potent pair of attackers i saw on w32. They will be more dangerous than anyone else in the tribe. No offense to any other static members, but its like comparing how dangerous HIV and meningitis are. Both just as deadly, but for HIV, its just a matter of time. with meningitis, there is a cure.

Just time until Drama realise it

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: 19/04/2011 14:41:00 to 20/04/2011 12:34:19

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 2
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 226,906
Side 2: 19,187
Difference: 207,719

chart
[/spoil]

Slow or quick start. whatever way you want to look at it

DeletedUser

I don't know about the 50% you are talking about, may be that is true, but saying Drama has 2 players raised my eye brow a bit. So, I went on to check the member list one more time to confirm : uh oh, the actual number is far more larger than 2 :icon_wink:.