Drama! vs Static War

DeletedUser

Although I'm not all that active lately (not by choice, I'll be back soon enough :icon_evil: :icon_biggrin:), but being an ex-duke I'll take the compliment and chuck a thank you out there in reply from everyone here at Static. :)

... I'm sure everyone's loving the lack of sleep. :lol: :icon_redface:

I can tell, I was surprised when i hit a couple sleeping nukes

DeletedUser

You could always go and prioritize w56, a no hauling world that I'm sure you could get much more sleep while playing? :icon_idea::icon_wink:

:icon_redface: Oh that world..I sometimes forget..

geomikajak

Hazad
Well... it would appear we don't have anything to really bitch about at each other at the moment...
I hope sanchez keeps arguing, just so we have somewhere to vent our pent up e-rage.
This^^^^
Hello Mr Sanchez Ol' mate.No dribble here bloke,this you know<cheers>:icon_wink:
And yes..this crap is boring..lets talk war yes?>:icon_idea:
start analyzing players...efforts..war chat?
funny-australian-photos.jpg

Last edited:

AusKilla

Amen, Who would of thought it :lol:

You guys are really putting up one hell of a fight. Props to Static

I agree. Static are doing better than i think anyone ever imagined =) Using tactics they used against me on W50 though!! :icon_evil:

Well... it would appear we don't have anything to really bitch about at each other at the moment...

I hope sanchez keeps arguing, just so we have somewhere to vent our pent up e-rage.

I tried to start a bitch fest. No one bit though :( you guys are no fun to ***** :p Had to move onto sanchez :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well I guess even you Aussie have to give some credit to STATIC since we do not see them falling :)

Right now I guess it is more about nobling inactives and easy caps + making fronts so conquers against each other are not very big deal, at least yet.

AusKilla

Conquers are a big deal tbh. But your right in a way... This war is going rather slow still, its just going punch for punch atm. (In regards to conquers) The frontlines of both tribes have some very skilled players. Once one tribe breaks the other tribes frontline players, they take the advantage..

In my biased opinion its beginning to tip into Dramas favour due to sheer numbers. That said though who knows what static have up their sleeves :p

DeletedUser

I've seen noobs with no idea last longer when they were attacked.
Like me?:icon_razz:

That argument with Lord Sanchez was almost as bad as the greenmonsta one earlier in this thread.

Static are doing amazingly well, keep it up.:)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 14
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 415,277
Side 2: 109,941
Difference: 305,336

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 13
Difference: 61

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 685,325
Side 2: 116,985
Difference: 568,340

chart

DeletedUser

Oh dear. Things aren't looking good for static :(
I'm guessing Static fail at stacking their frontlines?:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Oh dear. Things aren't looking good for static :(
I'm guessing Static fail at stacking their frontlines?:icon_cry:
Were things ever looking good for Static once being declared upon by a tribe slightly more than double their size/amount of villages, and even skill?

But good attempt at making Static look shit, and to lower Static's in tribe morale.

I hate repeating myself. But I'll say it once again. This war isn't about war caps and statistics. It's about which side doesn't quit first. You can be +2000 caps, and be shredded from the inside, and lose. :icon_wink:

All I'm saying is don't be countin ya chickens too early :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I won't lie, there seems to be great morale in our forums and tribal chat :s But i guess anything can happen

DeletedUser

Were things ever looking good for Static once being declared upon by a tribe slightly more than double their size/amount of villages, and even skill?

But good attempt at making Static look shit, and to lower Static's in tribe morale.

I hate repeating myself. But I'll say it once again. This war isn't about war caps and statistics. It's about which side doesn't quit first. You can be +2000 caps, and be shredded from the inside, and lose. :icon_wink:

All I'm saying is don't be countin ya chickens too early :icon_idea:
You left us no choice but to declare tho, just saying ^_^

I do agree with your part: It is who sticks it out longest.

DeletedUser

You left us no choice but to declare tho, just saying ^_^
Sure, we gave you a 'reason' to declare, but since when do you need a reason to declare?

You guys and gals were always going to declare on Static after the TOS war... Our actions just made it come by sooner.

DeletedUser

Heh, not what I'm hearing. :icon_wink:

Obviously, your hearing about the wrong chat :eek:

Sure, we gave you a 'reason' to declare, but since when do you need a reason to declare?

You guys and gals were always going to declare on Static after the TOS war... Our actions just made it come by sooner.

Yeah well, it was bound to happen, we all need wars due to the game being what it is ^^

DeletedUser

Im just hoping static stick around, which they seem like doing right now. Way too many tribes quit too fast these days. I cant remember a good war ive been in if i had.

There are great players on both side and this is exactly what these settings where meant for.

Vets vs Vets

SO BRING IT STATIC

DeletedUser

The tribe Uruz has declared war on tribe Who needs it?!

War name: Because We Feel Like it

Well then..