Drama! vs Static War

DeletedUser

Hey X, I see Static is still alive and doing well. Anyone I know playing my old account (Undecided07)?

yo buddy, i think i still have email for your account. i quit now though but you should defo take it back man.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 416
Side 2: 20
Difference: 396

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,003,788
Side 2: 195,219
Difference: 3,808,569

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 178
Side 2: 1
Difference: 177

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,699,305
Side 2: 10,056
Difference: 1,689,249

chart

DeletedUser

Guess it depends whenever they left anyone active in there or no :icon_razz:

BA-I - Deja vu :icon_eek:

*TehDarkOne*

BA-I just keeps coming back :icon_eek:

I blame on Alf... the guy just never gives up :icon_twisted: *which I highly respect

DeletedUser

Were is greenface now when his tribe is getting blasted in that ass? And have fun with my villages shango, I knew they wouldn't make good use of them over in Static.

Alf Hucker

BA-I just keeps coming back :icon_eek:

I blame on Alf... the guy just never gives up :icon_twisted: *which I highly respect

Thanks Tom. As you know I would have been co-playing with you by now probably if it wasn't for that excuse of a player known as geo.... he continues his personal abuse of players in this world as normal. Not sure whether or not tribal wars has lost any more players for good this week, but I know of one that was close to quitting, and he remains the most vile individual I have ever come across in tribal wars. Here's one of mine for today from Lt. Dire :

Lt. Dire today at 17:12
no desperate here sweetchops..simply-
Author wrote:
Alf Hucker today at 16:58
5 mill v 1 mill - sounds like the sought of battle Drama like :p

nothing to do with Drama-
your a wombat-a total tool..nothing but something i wipe from my boot b4 entering...
i will teach you Alf..i hate you with a passion..
and you will never forget Lt. Dire...
Buckle up noob!-your time is done on w53.
I will make sure of that!
;]

Really makes you feel like logging in and carrying on with a game that is supposed to be fun! But I won't let my enjoyment of the game be ruined by this individual and I'm glad to say he's not a reflection of Drama as a tribe and the overall decent players and people in it.

ps. Good luck kitty when you eventually go, you will be missed in tw and I hope the addiction bug gets you back sometime in the future :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks Tom. As you know I would have been co-playing with you by now probably if it wasn't for that excuse of a player known as geo.... he continues his personal abuse of players in this world as normal. Not sure whether or not tribal wars has lost any more players for good this week, but I know of one that was close to quitting, and he remains the most vile individual I have ever come across in tribal wars. Here's one of mine for today from Lt. Dire :

Lt. Dire today at 17:12
no desperate here sweetchops..simply-
Author wrote:
Alf Hucker today at 16:58
5 mill v 1 mill - sounds like the sought of battle Drama like :p

nothing to do with Drama-
your a wombat-a total tool..nothing but something i wipe from my boot b4 entering...
i will teach you Alf..i hate you with a passion..
and you will never forget Lt. Dire...
Buckle up noob!-your time is done on w53.
I will make sure of that!
;]

Really makes you feel like logging in and carrying on with a game that is supposed to be fun! But I won't let my enjoyment of the game be ruined by this individual and I'm glad to say he's not a reflection of Drama as a tribe and the overall decent players and people in it.

ps. Good luck kitty when you eventually go, you will be missed in tw and I hope the addiction bug gets you back sometime in the future :icon_wink:

I've never understood the bitterness between the 2 of you. Both of you seem like well rounded individuals and have a good knowledge of the game. But for some reason the 2 of you have butted heads since the beginning of this world.