Drama! vs Static War

DeletedUser

haha. BTW i can't believe you told D4 you nobled villages from me. He was giving me some grief because of it. lol

Haha <3 D4... I saw it as a achievement :p nobling vills from the Great Lamby.

DeletedUser

I cannot believe people are on here crying over us using inactive nukes! What else are we supposed to do with them? It is not our fault Uruz decided to stay a small tribe and it was you who declared on us. Honestly whining over these nukes being fired at you is making you and your tribe look horrible. On one side of your mouth you say how bad we are that 40 cannot defeat 6 but the on the other you bitch about which accounts we fire nukes from. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I cannot believe people are on here crying over us using inactive nukes! What else are we supposed to do with them? It is not our fault Uruz decided to stay a small tribe and it was you who declared on us. Honestly whining over these nukes being fired at you is making you and your tribe look horrible. On one side of your mouth you say how bad we are that 40 cannot defeat 6 but the on the other you bitch about which accounts we fire nukes from. :icon_rolleyes:

I think this should sum it up for you:

Sure the part in bold is idea like, free villages are rather tasty... But one thing you fail to do is read what he said :icon_rolleyes:. No where in there did he complain about Drama! sending dead accounts nukes at us.

As Rawr has eloquently stated, you have failed to read what was written and are instead replying to something that wasn't mentioned. No one is either bitching, crying, or complaining over the use of inactive's nukes. All that was stated was that Uruz has no inactive players/sat accounts to just unload troops onto Drama front lines with.

Using dead accounts to out nuke one's opponent is fairly standard procedure in a war, is nobling out their inactives not also a part of a standard war? Or do you only noble a village if a player has proved that they are active?

As I said in a previous post, using one's sat and inactive accounts to nuke front lines is fairly standard procedure in a war. What I also said, was that Uruz has none of these to nuke front lines with.

So Rednecks, please stop coming onto the forums and making yourself look like a bigger idiot than your members when the point has already been addressed by your members who are incapable of reading a post correctly. Seriously, it looks bad on your tribe. As the leader of the top tribe, you should act with a certain level of decency and competency! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

As Rawr has eloquently stated, you have failed to read what was written and are instead replying to something that wasn't mentioned. No one is either bitching, crying, or complaining over the use of inactive's nukes. All that was stated was that Uruz has no inactive players/sat accounts to just unload troops onto Drama front lines with.
Erm... this kinda looks like someone from your tribe complaining about inactive nukes:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6002260&postcount=688

And as for inactives, when was the last time -ahtum- logged in??

DeletedUser

Sure the part in bold is idea like, free villages are rather tasty... But one thing you fail to do is read what he said :icon_rolleyes:. No where in there did he complain about Drama! sending dead accounts nukes at us.

OK my bad, I quit this world a long time ago I just like to read healthy banter.

DeletedUser

I think this should sum it up for you:

I think this is at least the 3rd time you have mentioned it in 2 different threads.

As I said in a previous post, using one's sat and inactive accounts to nuke front lines is fairly standard procedure in a war. What I also said, was that Uruz has none of these to nuke front lines with.

Your own damn fault.

So Rednecks, please stop coming onto the forums and making yourself look like a bigger idiot than your members when the point has already been addressed by your members who are incapable of reading a post correctly. Seriously, it looks bad on your tribe. As the leader of the top tribe, you should act with a certain level of decency and competency! :icon_eek:

That level of "decency and competency" went out the window when you started posting here. Go back to your bragging about how small you are and how you are completely owning us. We need the laughs. :lol:

DeletedUser

Erm... this kinda looks like someone from your tribe complaining about inactive nukes:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6002260&postcount=688

And as for inactives, when was the last time -ahtum- logged in??

Erm, that looks like Jay saying all is fair in war. As far as I'm concerned, using sat and inactive accounts to nuke frontlines is a part of war :icon_eek:

If you really read his comment, he is saying that Drama kept sits and inactives to use their nukes, where as Uruz nobled the inactives and sits that were presented. The difference is, you have *attmepted* to flame us on multiple occassions for being 'no good, stickin' inactive noblers!'.

I think this is at least the 3rd time you have mentioned it in 2 different threads.

Quite potentially, problem being?

Your own damn fault.

You're saying that like I care? The original comment was from Faaaark saying that Uruz has been using it's backline and 'sat' accounts to nuke Drama. So what is it Red? Faaark? Is Uruz nuking with sat/inactive accounts? Or is it our "own damn fault" for nobling the ones we had? :icon_eek:

That level of "decency and competency" went out the window when you started posting here. Go back to your bragging about how small you are and how you are completely owning us. We need the laughs. :lol:

I'm glad someone finds me amusing. You don't know how long I've been waiting for someone to tell me I was funny...

AusKilla

Seeing as faaark is not in Drama, how can you compare what he & red are saying? Red is duke so, its your own damn fault.

Less talking more walking. Your move Uruz. Don't just go & bail on us now aye?

DeletedUser

Seeing as faaark is not in Drama, how can you compare what he & red are saying? Red is duke so, its your own damn fault.

Less talking more walking. Your move Uruz. Don't just go & bail on us now aye?

Actually, I believe it's Drama!'s move. We made the declaration and we have moved into your continent and been slowly moving you out of ours. You're responce to this was that you were focusing on Static and that our turn would come. "come at me bro" cause the balls in your court, let's see what you do with it...

AusKilla

I have seen various conversations moving around on skype. I recall something similar to "ohhh noez the zombiez arent livin ded afta all. I myt quit cuza sum villa namez an bs i mad up in mah hed cuz im n attenchon seekar"

Coming @ you bro. Our moves only just starting, so... Your move to stop it. ;)

If you wanna save stats here's an idea. Delete account =) Only option Uraaaz might have left?

DeletedUser

If you wanna save stats here's an idea. Delete account =) Only option Uraaaz might have left?

ummmm Alex, let's not be suggesting this. With Static rolling over and dying Uruz might be the only chance we have at having some fun in this world.

DeletedUser95878

ummmm Alex, let's not be suggesting this. With Static rolling over and dying Uruz might be the only chance we have at having some fun in this world.

I think we have had enough fun, just finishing up now :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Ohh Yay! Warrrrrrr!!!!!!!! Am I too late to join the party??? B)

DeletedUser

Please please please stay away, we have too much drama without you, don't need more :p
jk heavens, nice to see you around