Drama vs. TOS (let the flaming begin)

• Thread starter DeletedUser20939
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20939

In a straight up 1 vs 1 in those conditions, There is only 1 player on this world who could beat me.. Even then it would end in a stalemate imo.. Just sayin..

only one player, That would mean you are the second best player of the world :O

DeletedUser

In a straight up 1 vs 1 in those conditions, There is only 1 player on this world who could beat me.. Even then it would end in a stalemate imo.. Just sayin..

Haha I think in straight up 1v1 we would prolly stalemate aswell tbh, assuming you cam snipe
ofc. Depends on position though I guess. If next door to each other then chances of a stalemate are slim, if a k or two a way then it would just be a snipe fest

DeletedUser

(Been MIA for awhile)

I found the preparation to this war lacking and it seems I should have been more worried. Never had a tribe of mine fall flat like this. Good stuff.
This thread should probably be closed now though. Greeny can troll in the Static thread instead.

AusKilla

That would be me.

Just cause you sniped a newly nobled villa off me doesn't mean you'll beat me 1 vs 1 :icon_evil: Maybe take this to a speed round in the future :icon_wink:

only one player, That would mean you are the second best player of the world :O

Nope, i said stalemate which = draw... So my egos saying i am the equal best player on the world :D

Talking about me, obviously :)

We both know you don't have the patience to even attempt this so obviously not you, mr zerger ;)

Haha I think in straight up 1v1 we would prolly stalemate aswell tbh, assuming you cam snipe
ofc. Depends on position though I guess. If next door to each other then chances of a stalemate are slim, if a k or two a way then it would just be a snipe fest

My ego is to big to agree with this so im simply going to say... NO you have no chance, come at me bro

EDIT: That player is Jay from the Raven account (not the n00b co though) ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My ego is to big to agree with this so im simply going to say... NO you have no chance, come at me bro

heh i send a few fakes everynow and then but you never show me any love back so i just dont bother no more lol, only reason i attack people is so though will attack me back..... when it becomes clear they aint gonna attack back i get in a huff and wish i was greenmonster

jayjayjay68

My god Alex, you are such a Plonker. Talk is so cheap, this is why I very rarely do it. I do all my talking ingame,

So bring it on mate, If you want a 1 on 1 with me, here are the rules.

# No outside support,
# A true 1 on 1 with a pending sitter set as a referee. (So it will stop you cheating)

So before you talk trash about me here, man up and do your talking ingame.

Jay

AusKilla

My god Alex, you are such a Plonker. Talk is so cheap, this is why I very rarely do it. I do all my talking ingame,

So bring it on mate, If you want a 1 on 1 with me, here are the rules.

# No outside support,
# A true 1 on 1 with a pending sitter set as a referee. (So it will stop you cheating)

So before you talk trash about me here, man up and do your talking ingame.

Jay

Bolded it for you buddy, Learn to read next time lmao

But yeah sure, When Static are dead and Uruz are next, we can go 1 vs 1. Miggy can come co me and you and Tammy are going down?

See ya soon xxx

EDIT: never knew complimenting someone was talking trash ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just cause you sniped a newly nobled villa off me doesn't mean you'll beat me 1 vs 1 :icon_evil: Maybe take this to a speed round in the future :icon_wink:

Nope, i said stalemate which = draw... So my egos saying i am the equal best player on the world :D

We both know you don't have the patience to even attempt this so obviously not you, mr zerger ;)

Side 1:
Players: Pleasantly Agonized
Side 2:
Players: Little Red Dot

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 397
Side 2: 469
Difference: 72

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,483,412
Side 2: 4,094,753
Difference: 611,341

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,720
Difference: 9,720

chart

1 vs 1 I kill you. And I dont do speed everyone knows I like downers.

DeletedUser

hehe well i figured i cant be einstein without being the village idiot first

AusKilla

Side 1:
Players: Pleasantly Agonized
Side 2:
Players: Little Red Dot

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 397
Side 2: 469
Difference: 72

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,483,412
Side 2: 4,094,753
Difference: 611,341

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,720
Difference: 9,720

chart

1 vs 1 I kill you. And I dont do speed everyone knows I like downers.

wow... Just wow... take a knife and stab it into my ego why dont you :( :icon_redface:

jayjayjay68

My Bad Alex. :icon_confused:

I better get some glasses :p. Your still a Plonker tho ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.