Dream Team :D

DeletedUser

Saw this similar post in world 34 and thought we ought to give it a try here in W14.

No bickering, just choose random players all over world14 and put them into a 7 person tribe. So pick the 7 players you would like in a team you dream of fighting agaisnt or with. State why would be nice :p

1-...........
2-...........
3-...........
4-...........
5-...........
6-...........
7-...........

arabela

1- ME :p
2- Jayjay
3-BBelnap2 (Boozer)
4-RavenJ
5-Toxic.J
6-Drew (but not as leader because we would merge with another team:p)
7-Chief Ed <3

If i can take one more with me, i would take Metaller ;)

Most of them are:
-very active (when they play lol) and activity is very important in this game. Skills matter, too, but if you are not active, skills
means nothing :(
and
-agresive players, except Ravenj (he will be the one who will cover our asses with his defending skills :p). In this game, agresivity is a must.

I would definitly add more players here, i think 7 is not enough for my team... ;(

DeletedUser

1. jayjay
2. Drew
3. Alison
4. wozz
5. gogu
6. ravenj
7. smitty
cant choose 7 got to have 13 like the forsaken. (WOT reference)
8. met
9 toxicj
10 toronto
11 pavlina
12 Div
13 me!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

in random order but couldnt decide so i will put 10.

1. jayjay (obvious why)

2. drew (again obvious :icon_razz:)

3. jaegarn (he doesnt come much in the forums so i guess some dont know him. but he is one of the very few in chaos that always says he doesnt have time to play but he always manages to take as many villages he wants within 10 seconds - taken 8 from kirk the wineman yday in 9 seconds :lol:)

4. shopwood2000 (i need my great pointwhore for points cause i love points!!! lol)

and some of the big CHAOS war machines:)

5. yodalives

6. cynz

7. damienc

8. the farseer

9. von hallander

10. smitty

but of course we all know i wouldnt only pick these, cause i love recruiting so i would recruit all chaos again:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

My Dream Team would be made of of people who I've enjoyed interacting with - as tribemates or enemies - because they have that quintessential quality of recognizing that this is just a game and just because you're nuking someone doesn't mean you can't have friendly banter on the side.

1. Jayjayjay
2. Arabela
3. Gandalaugh
4. Drew
5. Langile
6. Pimp-Killa
7. Metaller

EDIT: forgot to post my why's

Jayjay - outstanding player all around. I once had the privilege of sitting an account which was under attack by him and the Sexy Squad, and it was like being torn apart by wolves.
Arabela - sexy, smart, and deadly: Able to time 70+ attacks to all land in the same second. I hope she passes on her skillz to the next generation.
Gandalaugh - For tag-team sniping, it's always good to have someone on the opposite side of the pond to share the account-sits with... and I know he can take out trains with split-second proficiency. As a plus, he also generates a lot of fun mail with the enemy!
Drew - Dedicated to the game, and to his tribe. Also great fun to hang out with on Skype.
Langile - As vicious and thorough in her attacks as anyone could hope for. And the only player to make me literally curse her name, to date.
Pimp-Killa - for his endless barrage of incomings, day after day, week after week. And for PM's which have caused me physical injury from laughter.
Metaller - Great PnP presence, and a player who I have never had the opportunity to play with or fight with/against, but always wanted to.

DeletedUser

My Dream Team would be made of of people who I've enjoyed interacting with - as tribemates or enemies - because they have that quintessential quality of recognizing that this is just a game and just because you're nuking the **** out of someone doesn't mean you can't have friendly banter on the side.

1. Jayjayjay
2. Arabela
3. Gandalaugh
4. Drew
5. Langile
6. Pimp-Killa
7. Metaller

EDIT: forgot to post my why's

Jayjay - outstanding player all around. I once had the privilege of sitting an account which was under attack by him and the Sexy Squad, and it was like being torn apart by wolves.
Arabela - sexy, smart, and deadly: Able to time 70+ attacks to all land in the same second. I hope she passes on her skillz to the next generation.
Gandalaugh - For tag-team sniping, it's always good to have someone on the opposite side of the pond to share the account-sits with... and I know he can take out trains with split-second proficiency. As a plus, he also generates a lot of fun mail with the enemy!
Drew - Dedicated to the game, and to his tribe. Also great fun to hang out with on Skype.
Langile - As vicious and thorough in her attacks as anyone could hope for. And the only player to make me literally curse her name, to date.
Pimp-Killa - for his endless barrage of incomings, day after day, week after week. And for PM's which have caused me physical injury from laughter.
Metaller - Great PnP presence, and a player who I have never had the opportunity to play with or fight with/against, but always wanted to.

*ahem*!!!

Punkedfreak

1 - Me
2 - KS Crusader (because he is cool)
3 - rsisvixen (she's evil)
4 - alisonsmiles (ruthless)
5 - cutelish (female)
6 - Raven (fit lol)
7 - Layton Edwards (great player)

if i could add more

8 - yesugai
9 - von hallander
10 - dushan silni (hes strange)
11 - kawai81 (funny guy)
12 - metty (greek god)
13 - dean
14 - stig
15 - cutelish

DeletedUser

*ahem*!!!

"Friendly" banter I said, Adellion. Banter which does not consist of mailing the target to call them a n00b, or tell them that they FAIL, or that you pwn them. : P

EDIT: besides, if you were on my team, I'd have to kick everyone else off so spots 2 thru 7 could be filled with your Ego)

Okay, okay - to deter constant angry PMing from Adellion, I present list #2:

The players I would want to go up against (with my Dream Team)

1. Adellion - deserves to be nuked. Enough said.
2. The Original Chortala - I hear he was good ; )
3. The Angry Chicken - hasn't attacked me nearly enough
3. Chief Ed - Ditto
4. Toxic.J - Raven24 tells me he's lots of fun to go up against
5. Divthedon - because he'd have way too much fun with at least one of our members ; )
6. Cretzudragos - I like the way he stacks behind enemy lines
7. Walhabie - he wanted to be on my list :p Besides, I know how much he'd love to be in a tribe with Adellion again.

DeletedUser33250

1 - Me
2 - KS Crusader (because he is cool)
3 - rsisvixen (she's evil)
4 - alisonsmiles (ruthless)
5 - cutelish (female)
6 - Raven (fit lol)
7 - Layton Edwards (great player)

if i could add more

8 - yesugai
9 - von hallander
10 - dushan silni (hes strange)
11 - kawai81 (funny guy)
12 - metty (greek god)
13 - dean
14 - stig
15 - cutelish

Ever noticed that 5 and 15 are the same? Maybe you love them twice as much :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

My Dream Team to have on my side would be:

1. Me (of course)
2. KS Crusader - because he commits and carries out plans
3. kawai81 - because I like the way he defends
4. bearhart - because he's a team player
5. Yesugai - because everyone needs a good diplomat ...
6. Cynz - we need some violence on board
7. majorbeer - us old gits have to stick together

My enemy dream team would be:

1. Metaller - I need the enemy to be worth attacking after all
2. Dean *H* - no reason other than I keep resisting the urge to press attack instead of support ...
3. benbenbendover - again I need a challenge to go up against
4. Von Hallander - same reason as ben ...
5. Sylbestros - cos he makes me want to hit him
6. Steeshot - I hate to see my fake script go to waste
7. Mortlock Mandrake - no reason at all but I never need a reason to attack someone if they are a red dot.

DeletedUser

1- Mizriath
2- layton edwards
3- shopwood2000
4- STEESHOT
5- the farseer
6- Yesugai
7- Me

We would be ranked #1 for sure! :lol:

ok here is my real team...

1- DamienC - really good squad leader and one of my best friends here
2- des8011 - great defender, i adore him
3- the farseer - one of best players in this world IMO
4- sandi1959 - always ready for a talk :)
5- senator - <3<3<3 :) (Vic is going to kill me :icon_cool:)
6- Garrock - both owners- really good friends, former garrock was one of top3 players and leaders all times w14
7- metaller - Well we always need someone to put the blame on :icon_razz:
8- Me (i don't know what i am doing here in so great squad :p)

jaegarn

huh, let`s see

1. DamienC - for military skills and a great squad lider
2. CYNZ - hat down lady
3. Garrock
4. bearhart
5. Yodalives
6. the squid
7. pasmith
8. shopwood
9. stork
10. metaller
11. senator

sorry for picking 11 but I`m a football fan and IT MUST be a football squad.
Can i pick reserves to? maybe 4?
cheers to all w14 players, it`s a pleasure to play with you and against you guys.

ps: wow, my first long post on this forum, first after almost 2 years ;)

DeletedUser

hmm I would tell you more info, but then you would just think that I´m the Squid ;op

DeletedUser54100

im suprised i do not see torontorocko he is one of the best players in the world....

DeletedUser

CYNZ - rules !

congratz lady. Nice to see your offence never stop rebuilding . You rock !

DeletedUser33250

1. top gan (Got some defensive skills)
2. Cynz (even though it took 17 nukes to take an isolated village in k42 off me :p)
3. Langile (Canuck and deadly)
4. Walhabie (we'd need the points ;) )
5. torontorocko (just to please the southern orcs, also 2nd ODT)
6. Shopwood2000 (just to please the southern chaos, also high ODA)
7. Me (im just a perfect little morale basher :p)

Those that didn't quiet make it:
Anyone from ~KO~
Anyone from ~ODD~
Anyone from FART