Dream Team (From this world only!)

DeletedUser

He said many, not all. You disagreeing proves nothing. I for one do.

Committed? Is that why he's changed accounts 2-3 times now? did he have setbacks, hit a spike maybe and then give up each time? Or maybe he saw who was near Bullwinkle. and made a third account to avoid that person because he knew if he didn't he'd be rimmed.

No mention of a tribe. It's a singular player near him that will ruin him if he lasts long enough. In fact I suggest he get himself a thick metal umbrella, he's going to need it.

I have heard it all why all this mouthing off at him, please be quiet now and leave this its no need he is here in my tribe and i know he is playing

DeletedUser67911

Where did I ever mention you are/were/ I believe that you're PeRviS :icon_confused:?

The only thing I quoted is you saying something about rain, but I saw your post before you edited, alas knowing you are Acid.Rain...

Seriously, :icon_neutral:

Acid.Rain is PeRviS. I am not Acid.Rain.

DeletedUser

This thread sucks!

My dream team changed, it's now 3 scouts and 4 axes.

DeletedUser

Oh, It's not the Daleks.

Something much worse.

When all the lights go out, you will know it has arrived.

Good luck.

DeletedUser

Where did I ever mention you are/were/ I believe that you're PeRviS :icon_confused:?

The only thing I quoted is you saying something about rain, but I saw your post before you edited, alas knowing you are Acid.Rain...

Seriously, :icon_neutral:

Do not take the Lord's name in vain :icon_cool:

Nah in all seriousness.
For the record :
  • I am Acid.Rain
  • I am not Arthelius
  • I am not really playing this world for those who can't read my profile. I refuse to spend premium on a slow troop speed world. The non BP settings are fun for messing around with for a while though.
    As memory servers, me and Purple deleted the top (hovering around top) account in .de40 for having the exact same troop speed modifier that this server has.
    Tis not an experience im willing to relive.

Tis interesting that I have grant near me. Hes a good player.

DeletedUser

^ The above post may be a lie. I have taken it in for further questioning.

DeletedUser67911

Do not take the Lord's name in vain :icon_cool:

Nah in all seriousness.
For the record :
  • I am Acid.Rain
  • I am not Arthelius
  • I am not really playing this world for those who can't read my profile. I refuse to spend premium on a slow troop speed world. The non BP settings are fun for messing around with for a while though.
    As memory servers, me and Purple deleted the top (hovering around top) account in .de40 for having the exact same troop speed modifier that this server has.
    Tis not an experience im willing to relive.

Tis interesting that I have grant near me. Hes a good player.

Well then since I'm between you and Bullwinkle. (I'm in Grant's 7x7 in fact) I'll take rimming Bullwinkle. upon myself.

Nudist

Well then since I'm between you and Bullwinkle. (I'm in Grant's 7x7 in fact) I'll take rimming Bullwinkle. upon myself.

Your hatred towards me is actually mind boggling. Feel free to rim me if that will make you happy. I have hardly ever talked to you before and you've made it your mission to flame me.

DeletedUser67911

Your hatred towards me is actually mind boggling. Feel free to rim me if that will make you happy. I have hardly ever talked to you before and you've made it your mission to flame me.

Look at the creation date on this forum account. Having never talked to Arthelius doesn't say much.

DeletedUser

maybe he just likes you and want to earn your approval by taking you out? I don't know.