Dream Team-ish

DeletedUser

'Thee' Dream Team

1. Just A God - We're gods.

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 - Rest of Norse (except for maybe Five Noobs One Account ;) ) Everyone else is garbage.

GOOD ONE. Cough, except not at all...1/10...o wait your from canada. Makes more sense =D

Jake said:
Furthermore, try to choose people that are NOT in your tribe...you can, but I would recommend not.

DeletedUser

What is this I hear of this new "Dream Team" tribe that someone is trying to form?? Seems someone took Dreamsweepers idea and is trying to run with it.

25 approached players to total relatively 18mil points?

Hmmm, could this be the new heavy weight?

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What is this I hear of this new "Dream Team" tribe that someone is trying to form?? Seems someone took Dreamsweepers idea and is trying to run with it.

I'm curious to hear about this idea

DeletedUser103537

Don't these tribes usually fail that do a dream tribe.

DeletedUser64969

What I find interesting is how do Rage members not work out that people in there own tribe are backstabbing each other, Made me laugh reading the rage stuff when they attempted hitting Ov3rDos3 but they couldn't work out where he was getting his support from :p, i'll give you a hint, look at the recent op he's done and shared with, gotta feel sorry for the nubs that wasted there troops on him, probs all sat accounts they internalled anyway...

Wonder how long it will be until these same members try and make there Super tribe with each other, thinking it will work out :p, All seems kinda rushed as well, i'm betting nothing important happens but 15-20 players ditching there tribes for food more or less.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What I find interesting is how do Rage members not work out that people in there own tribe are backstabbing each other, Made me laugh reading the rage stuff when they attempted hitting Ov3rDos3 but they couldn't work out where he was getting his support from :p, i'll give you a hint, look at the recent op he's done and shared with, gotta feel sorry for the nubs that wasted there troops on him, probs all sat accounts they internalled anyway...

Wonder how long it will be until these same members try and make there Super tribe with each other, thinking it will work out :p, All seems kinda rushed as well, i'm betting nothing important happens but 15-20 players ditching there tribes for food more or less.
Its funny how you think you know everything :) you're in for some surprises buddy! keep your eyes open

DeletedUser64969

Its funny how you think you know everything :) you're in for some surprises buddy! keep your eyes open

observations, nothing more :icon_wink:

But as always it's wait and see

I also sat overdose when he was attacked so I might know a little better than others :lol:

DeletedUser

if you sat him, you will know what you are insinuating is false :)

DeletedUser115770

And SLOW is introduced to the world.

Finally a bit of excitement.

Excitement?? :lol: SWEET, MERGE, RAGE, you all like tribe names with bold alphabets? lol

Some Ex MERGE/RAGE players and some Ex ~SF~ players in the core.

Deleted User - 4669627

meh, i did not get an invite, have to assume they are pointwhores

DeletedUser114322

Dreamteam!

1. Ride or Die

2. Countrymusikfan

3. Fark

DeletedUser99544

seems all you could master in the end was some old rage players. I guess you are really proud of yourself. congratulation