Dream Team (W33 PLAYERS ONLY!)

• Thread starter androgynousanonymous
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Okay, now, we all know "It's too early" for this, but after being on many worlds, and seeing many "Dream Team" and "Top 20" and "Forum Personality" threads started way too early, I've come to look at it as an interesting and welcome exercise. Why? Because everyone posts their opinions, the thread dies, and then a month or two or even three later, it's revived. You can then compare your old picks to the new ones, your old opinions to your new opinions, and reminesce about why you thought what you did. :)

So, without further ado, who is your dream team? Pick no less than 5, no more than 10, and don't include yourself. I mean, that's a given after all, isn't it?

My apologies if it seems I'm biased, I have been blessed with the majority of the members I want already. :icon_redface:

And, in no particular order...

1. Duffbdat
2. Agent Incognito
3. haimg
4. sP.Ag
5. In The Morning
6. Veldiryn
7. -Gyarados
8. barfbug
9. jasmineyerp
10. Gai Sensei.

And OMG, I didn't pick Jamm nor Thar! :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This world only. I know that this early in, that makes it difficult, but it also keeps it from a "List your favorite all time players" thread and keeps it W33-centered. Besides, it doesn't matter too much anyways. Half of the people will list Thar and Jamm, anyways, and I'm sure someone knows Purple's alias, and will list that. So that's 30% of the list, and all you really need is to list 5 if you can't list 10.

DeletedUser

Hmmm...no particular order

1. Seductive
2. Pervie
3. Godsman
4. KBK
5. Unbloody
6. Mhmmm
7. 11-11
8. Atlantia
9. Aut my budding little pointwhore
10. Lancy

Oh wait...that is my tribe. My bad.

DeletedUser

Hmmm...no particular order

1. Seductive
2. Pervie
3. Godsman
4. KBK
5. Unbloody
6. Mhmmm
7. 11-11
8. Atlantia
9. Aut my budding little pointwhore
10. Me

Oh wait...that is my tribe. My bad.

You didn't put me there :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

1.Dr.Beckman
2.Dr.Beckman
3.Dr.Beckman
4.Dr.Beckman
5.Dr.Beckman

Yeeeeeaaah

DeletedUser

I dunno about you all, but if I had the Harlen Globe Trotters in my tribe, we couldn't lose.

DeletedUser

1.Dr.Beckman
2.Dr.Beckman
3.Dr.Beckman
4.Dr.Beckman
5.Dr.Beckman

Yeeeeeaaah
What part of don't include yourself...

Here's my list
1.Dr.Beckman
2.Dr.Beckman
3.Dr.Beckman
4.Dr.Beckman
5.Dr.Beckman

^^

DeletedUser

1.Jamm
2. Purple Predator
3. Velydrin(I killed the name i think)
4. In The Morning
5. Thargoran
6. Sp.ag
7. Agent Incognito
8.Last Apparatus
9.Seductive
10. Duffbat

In no particular order

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:eek: I made AA's list.

I can't think of only 10 players on this world that I'd like to play with...
There are so many good players, and I haven't worked with any of them before.

DeletedUser61336

I'd have to agree with withering...I haven't played with almost any of the players on the world...

If I were to make a list...well, lets see...

Endemonadia
chad782
doom man12
Sir Jamez
MonstrousDemon
Jamm
androgy
Purple Pred
Optimus

I can't really think of any others that I've hear are really good. Or that I've played with/am playing with.

DeletedUser

Okay, now, we all know "It's too early" for this, but after being on many worlds, and seeing many "Dream Team" and "Top 20" and "Forum Personality" threads started way too early, I've come to look at it as an interesting and welcome exercise. Why? Because everyone posts their opinions, the thread dies, and then a month or two or even three later, it's revived. You can then compare your old picks to the new ones, your old opinions to your new opinions, and reminesce about why you thought what you did. :)

So, without further ado, who is your dream team? Pick no less than 5, no more than 10, and don't include yourself. I mean, that's a given after all, isn't it?

My apologies if it seems I'm biased, I have been blessed with the majority of the members I want already. :icon_redface:

1. Duffbdat
2. Agent Incognito
3. haimg
4. sP.Ag
5. In The Morning
6. Veldiryn
7. -Gyarados
8. barfbug
9. jasmineyerp
10. Gai Sensei.

Since I account sit ITM about 90% of the time, I guess you should make it In The Morning/HaWK.of.AH

A little heartbroken I was left off that as well. :(

DeletedUser

1. Duffbdat
2. Agent Incognito
3. haimg
4. sP.Ag
5. In The Morning
6. Veldiryn
7. -Gyarados
8. barfbug
9. jasmineyerp
10. Gai Sensei.

I dont see my name between the named names above :icon_eek: Most likely cause no1 got a clue who I am. :icon_sad:

Michael Corleone.

1. Ellis
  2. Danellis1
  3. Sir Buster
  4. Bksok
  5. Joeyjohnston11
  6. General Dragan

Ah, W33 players you say? Fine.

1. Jamm
  2. Thargorgan
  3. Purple Predator
  4. Sp.ag