Dream Team (W33 PLAYERS ONLY!)

• Thread starter androgynousanonymous
  • Start date

DeletedUser

hmmm i seem to be finding myself in quite a few of these lists :icon_biggrin:

i cant be bothered to make my list at this time.. perhaps in a bit of time ill get around to it. i generally go into way to much detail :icon_redface:

I certainly went a bit overboard by way of detail but meh lol
So can I smex my way onto your list? :p

Tic Toc

Can people please stop posting "I don't see myself on this list" or "I show up on X amount!!!".

DeletedUser

Mmmmmmm... Tough call. But I'll try nevertheless.

pervis
openeye
lord hellz
nickers
Rakavich
Tharorgan
harlos
mimihansson
laviticus
Gusarko

and of course, me tribe :icon_razz:

-Alias-

I'm gonna redo my list now that I have a better understanding of some of the players in this world.

Thewall4588/Drunkinthemorning- Is a great player and nows alot about the game. He is also a pretty cool guy once you get to know him. And from what I hear a great beer pong player :icon_wink:.

Openeye-After talking to him on skype and actually learning who this guy really is he is a TW genius. He knows what he is doing and is good at it. And lets face it he wrote the teachu handbook which has probably helped everyone here at some point. Only downside is he hates snow :icon_wink:.

Duffbdat-I've played with Duff before and the guy is an amazing player. Has a great starting strat obviously and really doesnt take the game o serious thats why I like him. There no one else on TW who has the personality he has and he is a great addition to anytribe.

androgynousanonymous- I've never actually spoken with this guy but judging by his posts in the forum and the rank he is at now I think he has a good grasp of the game.

Tic Toc-I've had a short conversation with this guy and he seems pretty cool. Has been around in this game since .net started. He has a good knowledge of the game and seems to be very loyal to his tribe as he was make sigs for many people when I was talking to him and thats always a big plus.

...and last but not least

Smexysmexy-You can't have a good tribe with out smexy in it. She is a great player and has a fun all the time personality and she livens things up a bit. I enjoy talking to her on skype and she is a greataddition to any tribe.

DeletedUser

Keep in mind guys, the players are to being playing on this world. And most of these teams are made up of ranks and a few posts. Ugh.. -.-

DeletedUser51390

Ok ill make an attempt at one of thse dream team lists. I have met many players in this world who id love to work with or am currently working with for the first time so forgive me if I leave you out. To me ten people isnt enough and im sure I will be pissing someone off with this post.

1)i-nuke- from day one he was my parnet in crime in this world although he seems to be inactive now in w33 id lovefor him to come back and join up with me again we had loads of fun the forst 2 weeks with destroying tribes togethor(frag and R.I.P.x2) perhaps in the future my nuker will come back for a tribe in the future:icon_wink:

2.)vulcan the great another ive been playing with from day one in this world. He is many things to me- my tribemate my friend, and future drinking buddy since we dont live to far from one another. Never fails to make me laugh and even though he makes my ice cream go soggy and calls me a noob he is still one of m favorite players.

3.)prayers I cant make a dream team with out including prayers. what cant be said about her. She is a great player/coplayer to me, has smooth legs:icon_wink:, and is quite the jokester which is always good for those boring days

4.)openeye- have spoken to him on more than one occasion and will be one of the only legends in the game who will make my list. When I was the nooob cake i used to be I came across his hippo's guide which taught me so much. Although I disagree with listening to Queen while playing and prefer some Led Zeppelin or Jimmie Hendrix I think we can forgive him of that mistake :icon_biggrin:

5.)solar-flare Ive heard of his alias before but never spoke to him until a few days ago when he wrote me to mock me while passing me in the rankings(damn hq whore's). Despite his name he seems very down to earth and a cool guy to get to know. Lets just hope he remembers this when he comes rumbling through the core and shows some mercy on my poor soul :icon_redface:

6)smexysmexy- As promised I would put you in my list. We have only recently met but she cracks me up and isnt doing to bad to boot. She wishes to be the mother of my children and one day she will. Just no pleasure promise(inside joke):icon_wink:

7.)Owainn- Have been speeking with this girl the past few days and she is very logical and an old school vet. Took it to hippos in w16 although openeye wasnt around anymore. from what i hear she is much bvetter than any of those rumble noobs and will give any of them a run for their money:icon_biggrin:

8.)tic toc I have yet to speek with you yet but I have read many of your posts on these forums and cant help but to shake my head in agreement. You seem knowledgeable and I love your guide to PNP. Perhaps others may actually read it and make this a world a better place(forums that is )

9) ALLYBOO-perrhaps one of my favorites in this world.When scared I crawl under her rock for protection.We were tribies for a short time in this world which came to a bitter end:icon_sad:. Hopefully one day worlds away we can be tribes again. If I were to guess i would say world 40 or so but I dont think I can wait that long. Wall needs boo in his life :icon_redface:

10.) GBC Only putting you here cuz I got you infracted for your sig I made you. just kidding GBC, ive spoken to you a few times on skype and seem to be the same person as me. I havent worked with yet but cant wait until we do. TW needs to speed things up a bit so we can get a moce on things

ok there is my list like I said i go into way to much detail and left alot of people out who I will be hearing from soon. this is not in any order just thrown out there.

chucklefang

teh gravy defo
purp
perv
jamm
nauz
allyboo
11-11
quite a few other that i dont want to type out here.

DeletedUser

Flattered, but do I know you? ;)

hes a relatively new player, and since you havent been here for a while, im gonna go out on a limb and say no.
hes included you simply due to you wanting to be on lists :p
its amazing how far asking can get you :D

DeletedUser

Nobody knows me? I'm depressed. </3

Moving on..

1. LastApparatus
2. Purple Predator.
3. Lisa
4. 69matty69
5. TicTocBoom
6. qwertyu - Seems to like Paramore..Or Hayley Williams. Fwends yes?
7. Pervis!
8. sP.Ag
9. Agent Incognito
10. Alexio Corbeille.
11. (Whoops) Veldiryn.