Dream Team (W33 PLAYERS ONLY!)

• Thread starter androgynousanonymous
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Right. Well. First... many thanks to all who mentioned myself. I am thoroughly humbled. And highly bemused. But I'll take it. >)

I've been thinking about this for a while, and I'm going to seem completely biased, purely because the majority of people I list are people I've spoken to at length... or indeed, at all.. and most of those are in my tribe. As coincidence would have it.

So! In order of bribes, from most appealing to least:

1. AndrogynousAnonymous. Just awesome.
2. sP.Ag. Daw. (Now, about that premium...)
3. TicToc. Anyone who can focus on the game in the forums, rather than the pettiness, gets my vote. I have not the words for how much I like your forum conduct.
4. godsman. What a funny little monkey. You stay where you are. Far from me. Yeh?
5. Veldiryn. Look... you're not bad. I'll admit it. But really. Stop telling people you're going to thrash me. You're just setting yourself up for ePiC FaiL. It makes me sad.
6. PP. I hear you're not entirely terrible at TW. And your forum conduct makes me happy inside. Your points do not. Damnit.
7. FluffyPillowz. Anyone who helps me out with the horrendous task of account sitting also gets my vote.
8. Jamm. Drop bears. Hahah. Sigh. That made me laugh more than I have all week. You can be in my team just for that.

Special Mention.

9/10: Orochimaru the evil one. I'm just hoping if I mention you, you'll help with the account sitting. And be patient when I get you both confused. >)

I'm sure many others are worthy of being on a dream team list, so I apologise if you're not here, but some chump put a limit on numbers.

Over'n'Out.

DeletedUser

Ahh

Purple Pred
Aut
Ijje
carrie
Broly - is he here?
Gawd. There are so many different names here. Can't figure out who is who!

DeletedUser

Heres mine in no order.

Last Apparatus
Lizy- She quit this world....
Purple Predator
Sp.ag
Barfbug
Duffbat
Jamm

DeletedUser

Ahh

Purple Pred
Aut
Ijje
carrie
Broly - is he here?
Gawd. There are so many different names here. Can't figure out who is who!

Thanks for adding me and I didn't know you were even here lol

PS. Broly is here but remains incognito :p

DeletedUser

Dream team?
I'm new to the forum, and relatively new to the game, especially compared to some of you. I haven't played in a while, just started playing again. I was in world 2, and world 6 at one point but I never got far before I stopped playing.

Anyways, I don't really know any players well at all. I'd just want players who are willing to send support, are friendly, communicate well and are relatively near me. We'll see I suppose

DeletedUser

Anyways, I don't really know any players well at all. I'd just want players who are willing to send support, are friendly, communicate well and are relatively near me. We'll see I suppose

So somebody who was willing to suicide all of their villages for you wouldn't interest you? Hmph.

DeletedUser

1. Dark Passenger
2. The Rim is Mine
3. Boxxy.
4. AJ Jubatus

Ooooh! Hey! I'm on KBK's list! :icon_eek:

*Feels Honored*

Edit- My List?

Pervie (He owns me)
PP (Does PP REALLY need an introduction? I mean honestly?)
KBK (I <3 him, and he <3s me, as shown above ^_^)
Michael Corleone. (...I... in my pants...)
jamm (Always wanted to work with him)
godsman (duh? He's my siggy guinea pig...)
Elise (Her too, she even sometimes gives me PP for my lovable siggies... :icon_redface:)
Hastyr? (Hurrr? Hurrr? Hurrr? Hasty needs no introductions mortals!)
Ashmodai (He was playing on the world... I swarez)
Haziko (I <3 Hazzy... He is mine though, none of you can haz him!)
Friskiest? (You are my friend on the other side... Come to my side, we have kewkies! :icon_wink:)

Boxxy (The Real One) She is worth the 11th spot

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51390

Ooooh! Hey! I'm on KBK's list! :icon_eek:

*Feels Honored*

Edit- My List?

Pervie (He owns me)
PP (Does PP REALLY need an introduction? I mean honestly?)
KBK (I <3 him, and he <3s me, as shown above ^_^)
Michael Corleone. (...I... in my pants...)
jamm (Always wanted to work with him)
godsman (duh? He's my siggy guinea pig...)
Elise (Her too, she even sometimes gives me PP for my lovable siggies... :icon_redface:)
Hastyr? (Hurrr? Hurrr? Hurrr? Hasty needs no introductions mortals!)
Ashmodai (He was playing on the world... I swarez)
Haziko (I <3 Hazzy... He is mine though, none of you can haz him!)
Friskiest? (You are my friend on the other side... Come to my side, we have kewkies! :icon_wink:)

Boxxy (The Real One) She is worth the 11th spot

is haziko in this word ??

i know he plays 23 but i never checked him in this world :p

Ashmodai

I feel the love -_- Also, I don't really count logging in 11 times in your entire tenure in a world as playing....so that covers 32 and 33 :icon_redface: