Dream Team

DeletedUser105935

Leader
DanielFisher

HTM: Poo is great and bens ok too i gess
Ampac: Only no maker played with him before great player are you beating atid on barbs this world.
DA: as baron or co duke carnt argue hes dam good at it
ASH: I was impressed about how well they defend
ART: cause there funny
TT: for the Funny arguments with art
Ilgorgo: ruth mid game but he can play and has good record
FEC: heard great things
Tex: heard great things
Mr fubs: love him very good player
Mason: only got to know him in short time but he seem like a nice guy and good player
Damien of lama: Lol what can i say

DeletedUser

I think I remember a thread like this, but you were only allowed to list 7 players.

Leader: DA

Players (in no particular order, just as I think of them :p)

Tjhooker - Me
Dfcaseykevin - Great attacker
Orourke368 - Good all around player
HTM - He can nuke for the rest of the team <3
ASH - Beast of a defender
Xharris - dude can noble enemies like barbs
Art - Noob to entertain us all
La Flama Blanca - great player
Fifth Element Choice - Best player I've fought against this war
Boxing Kangaroo - Mason is my bitch <3
Sweetmisery - Hear she's good, we'll know how good after I've OPed her.
Special Brew - Great account when it was active in the beginning
Thak - Didnt know the old owners, but the new ones are good :D
KPDCK - Thana is cool <3
Ampac - Beast
imback - great player
Ukpatriot - Good opponent
POTMirana - Awesome account
Light it Up - Good player, shame he quit.

DeletedUser

I really appreciate some of you guys putting my account on your lists, even if I personally don't deserve to be there <3

Here's mine, based on the skills and team-play that I've seen from them so far on W60, I'm really sorry if I miss anyone out cause this list should be more like 50 people for me ;) You should also note that this isn't in any particular order, it's just as I think of people :)

Leader:
zambouta - Never had anything to complain about with this leader. Devotes so much to his tribe that his own account is left pretty much on its own. Almost led SPAM to victory now!

Barons:
1 - HTM - I'm rubbish myself. Can do monkey work pretty well and I pride myself on that, but the true genius comes from my coplayers
2 - Ampac - Excellent account. Very strong all round and a problem for anything in its way
3 - BK - Terrible troll, but actually a really decent guy and a decisive leadership figure when he wants to be

Members:
4 - TjHooker - This has always been one of my favourite accounts, long term partners of mine and run by some great guys
5 - dfcaseykevin - Exactly the same as above, I'm glad they've managed to get past their inactivity issues and stay with us
6 - Orourke368 - I sound a bit repetitive here, this account is the same as above too, but I'll add on that their defense is fantastic
7 - xharris - Fought with and against this guy, and I have a lot of respect for him. Lethal in the right situation
8 - ASHOKA1 - Run by a great guy, and probably the most determined account I've come across along with the great defensive skill here
9 - YWIM - Probably the second-best ODA gainer I've seen. I just wish that my coplayer was around more often to keep him in his place ;)
10 - FEC - Never fought them, but I saw some of what they were capable of with insane activity. Nice guys too I hear
11 - LFB - Seem like good banter; they also rocked the earlier world and left a great impression on everyone. Was before my time
12 - Thak - This one is for the Thak of the past, which was a true force to be reckoned with. I haven't got any proper foundations to say the same about the new one yet but so far things look promising
13 - texaspete001 - Is apparently fantastic. I haven't been able to fight with him properly yet but hopefully I get my chance
14 - sc0ter - Gave us all a bit of a turn, but has always been a very strong account in my eyes
15 - Art07 - Actually a lot better than he lets on. I'm starting to suspect this "nub" thing is just so he gets away with it if he screws up. Also, he's funny sometimes........ ;)
16 - litkafilip - I've heard this account is a strong attacker. I haven't seen much myself but I haven't really been looking
17 - POTMirana - Did a very good job against a pretty strong Calm op or two
18 - Pogodas - Same as above...
19 - ALSJ - I've heard good things. I've heard those good things from ALSJ's player Damian. But still good things...
20 - Bouncy Barry - Devoted to his tribemates. Gave hours up for sits and was extremely skillful when it came to a fight!

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:

fizzolio

Wow - I am rank #12 in ODD, have only lost 20 villas, and I am not on anyone's list? You guys are so mean.