Dream Team

DeletedUser93066

Did Mohit quit? Nightmare your pick sucks. All the Shrekd nubs are in it!

DeletedUser

Miss you already

Had to look in the other thread to find your IGN but I'm not sure we've ever met? :eek: I'm Jamie/CG. I currently am not a player of 76 (by choice, these settings are just... Not for me..) but I appreciate that you miss me :)

Edit: I'm also a Canadian, who would take Ovechkin over Crosby any day.. So you have that going for you

DeletedUser66411

Had to look in the other thread to find your IGN but I'm not sure we've ever met? :eek: I'm Jamie/CG. I currently am not a player of 76 (by choice, these settings are just... Not for me..) but I appreciate that you miss me :)

Edit: I'm also a Canadian, who would take Ovechkin over Crosby any day.. So you have that going for you

Whoever was playing the CasuallyGaming account on W76 was who I was referring to then lol

DeletedUser

That was me, but maybe you've been talking to it since I left :eek:

Clueless.

​That's funny, join date appears to be somewhere in 2013 for his forum account.

The join date has nothing to do with an account being handed over to someone else...

You're just one of those "I've been around since W2 so that makes me awesome". Bleh.

DeletedUser17449

1000 pp for anyone who wants to put me in their dream team.

DeletedUser112079

1. Clueless, has had setbacks yet still makes top 5, manages to talk his way into conquering villages, he can't not be in here.

2. FearTheNight, What can I say? This is his swamp.

3. Charcoal, late start, not a friendly village in sight, yet he's still in the top 25.

4. Tudadar, dominated the rank 2 tribe in w74 by himself. I'm just happy he's not on my side of the map otherwise I wouldn't have any farms left!

5. Drahazar, supposedly a nub according to former tribemates, yet he learned how to play the game at an insane rate, learning how to snipe, cancel snipe, run a tribe before 3k on his 1st world is highly impressive. Anyone who learns and adapts at this rate deserves a mention in this list full of nubs.

6. My co player(s) - Batman n Robin, for putting up with my lack of activity and threats of instant annihilation for a lack of results, and for sticking through a very tough start up avec moi, not many players would stick around after being noble nuked, catted, sniped and stacked against, couldn't leave them off this list. ly Janitor :p

7. Chuckiie - Because he said I could have 1000 pp

1000 pp for anyone who wants to put me in their dream team.

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
///

Styx's Dream Team

1) Multiple Wargasms -Arabela, Dan and Armish. Arabela is feisty as hell, don't mess with her and Dan is a great player, hates internalling and free vills as much as I do. He's a reliable attacker and defender in ops, can snipe/cancel snipe and backtime all day long. He always competes for the most war caps and oda and timing almost as good as mine :icon_razz:Armish I don't know very well but if he's on team MW he must be pretty decent.

Fine account

2) Running Bullet -
Mikael. This guy is a beast of a player. One of my favourite attack buddies in ops. Also hates internalling and free vills. Has a very similar playstyle to my own. Very aggressive. Don't think he's playing seriously here though only pp farming.

Great player. Does he quit with incomings too?

3)
Elite Shinobi -
Pacmaster and Crowniee. Excellent team players, reliable in ops and really great all round players.

N/A

4) ChocoEgo - Almighty Lord Core. Another beast of a player, known him for years, don't piss this guy off or you'll be taking a very quick trip to the rim. He's not playing seriously on this word though, again only pp farming which is lucky for anyone near him.

Average

5) AlessonInPointWhoring - Nauzhror.You either love him or you hate him. Brilliant at start up but has a bad rep for getting bored early and quitting. However if he's in a tribe that keeps him interested that tribe is lucky to have him.. played in a few tribes with him and despite what some people think and compared to most start up players, he's actually a great team player, always willing to help anyone whether it be with his troops or mentoring them. Despite his external forum personality, in game he's one of the nicest people you could meet. Just don't argue in game strategy with him and you'll be fine lol.

Irrelevant player. Never seen him do anything note worthy in-game

6) Wind Of War - Av3nger. Only had the pleasure of meeting this guy recently in both this world and w74 where he is in my tribe in both worlds.. but from what I've seen of him, he's very team orientated.. reliable in ops taking multiple vills in the same second and always on hand to help out and particpate with troops. Heard some really good things about him too, very dedicated and long term player.

Apparently he's a good player as far as I can tell from.

7) -Nuk3- - Dylan. Played with Dylan on two worlds now. Great attack buddy, reliable in ops, real team player and isn't afraid to use a few nukes (don't be catching me up on ODA dylan
:icon_razz:)

N/A

8) Yogibear - Nathan. Not sure how seriously he's playing on this world, I think he's only here for pp but I play with him in w74 and he's a beast there, like Dan he's always competing for the most war caps. Definitely a force to look out for in any world he plays seriously.

N/A

9) BFaB - Blue and his co. Don't know the co player but blue himself is a really good player. Focused mainly on start ups these days but have played with him before well into mid game.

Great player/Great all round guy

10) Broxi1 - Dougie. Known this guy for years and somehow we always end up in the same tribe together every world. Excellent team player, always up for an op and just generally likes killing stuff.

Isn't actually a bad player but cries and quits a lot

///

DeletedUser93066

Aww jealous aren't you? Wasn't it you who were trembling in your shoes while peeing in your diapers cause I told you I will smack the shit outta you if you talk back to me in w65?

DeletedUser

Murph bullet doesn't quit with inc.. That dude is Contra raised :) Bullet deserves to be on these lists even though I didn't think he played other worlds so I'm surprised you all know him :D

DeletedUser93066

​Lol CG he came here just to bash me .. He loves my attention ;)

DeletedUser

I don't recognize any names on this world as of yet :/

Perhaps I should play more worlds?